Why aren't you bisexual?

Why aren't you bisexual?

i am

Cause I want that dick

That means you are bi... I don't get it.

but i am OP

Or female or gay

Because im not a closet faggot like you

I'm Gay

hmm, i was just guessing he read it as "are" not "aren't"

I play crossdressing but i like girls...wtf

I don't know why I'm straight. I guess I was born this way.

how can you live with yourself?

women are so hot, in general... i'm only into guys in special cases

women in general are hotter, but i've met cute guys that were just as cute as any girl i've been into, so I'm definitely bi, just mostly leaning hetero

it's weird, but i like it

you're bi

Because I'm not a fucking faggot.

But I am...

i am

Any more pics like this op?

Because men's body's are disgusting. But a nice hard dick is a turn on. Thats why many nearly straight guy's like traps

found it in a cock rate thread

Because I love dick, but the downside to dick is that there is a dude attached. And guys are fucking lame.

>guys are fucking lame

girls aren't?

Because im not a faggot

Fair. But I guess I just am not attracted to men, or the mentality of a guy. But dick is great. Probably why I do like traps, but only the most passable traps. Gay as fuck, but just how it is for me. I don't like masculinity at all, but dick is great.

because im not

i feel you

>don't like masculinity at all
>dick is great

These two things are mutually exclusive. Better make up your mind which one is true and which one is false.

>>don't like masculinity at all
>>dick is great
>These two things are mutually exclusive. Better make up your mind which one is true and which one is false.

because I plan on getting married and raising children

Because I like dick too much

I'll happily jerk it while imagining an adorable twink worshiping my dick with his mouth. But in real life I've yet to meet a single dude I'm even remotely attracted to, while there's fuckable women everywhere.

doesn't keep you from being bi

How can straight women live with themselves?

That's how retarded your post was.

there exist feminine mens, that obviously have a dick

straight women don't exist

but you said you don't like masculinity, and the most masculine thing that exists is the penis

better make up your mind, or at least acknowledge an exception to your rule

... and committing myself to a monogamous relationship based on trust

also I'm not a faggot and have morals

>have morals

list ONE thing immoral about same-sex attraction

I acknowledge an exception to my rule
satisfied now?

Its true that masculinity if by definition most anything related to men, but I don't think we have to nitpick how my body simply works, do we? If I see a naked dude I'm not gonna get hard. I've been there. It just doesn't work. But if a passable trap was up on my shit I would be diamonds. Just the way it is. I don't care for masculinity. Or men in general. But I know I like taking it in the ass, and when I see a dick I know that can do that for me.

Not even the guy the post originated from lol

Can't find a guy to suck my dick, and let me fuck him.

you must be trolling

you are bi

Spot on

How can I live with myself? With a dick in my mouth and cum in my ass that's how -__-

because I have no sexual attraction for men and anal sucks

i was talking about morals as in not cheating on your wife

but faggots can't commit to a serious relationship and spend their free time spreading aids with anything that moves, so that's pretty immoral i guess

x2 retard combo

I am, but sometimes sex seems so out of the realm of possibility (not ugly or obese, just crazy) that I become disinterested.

Will it's good you're an open faggot then

What in the world is closeted about being openly bisexual?

I'm not trolling though. Honest. I could not have sex with a guy. Just what it is. I'm sure I'm bi, or whatever. Just seems odd to say since I wouldn't fuck a non-trap male. I wouldn't even be able to get hard. But yeah, since I would fuck a trap I suppose it's bi anyway. They are guys after all. And I'm not about to sling around idiotic terms like "feminine penis."

one foot out the closet

Because it's easier to find a hot chick than another bisexual man who is not a faggot.

Cause I don't like dicks up my ass.
And I'm more attracted to the feminine form.

honestly kinda wish i was, but i wouldnt enjoy smooching and touching dicks shit with another big hairy male human. maybe a threesome MAYBE but that's it homie

Because bisexuality can't exist to bigot gays, just like homosexuality can't exist to bigot straights.

True that "feminine penis" is a stupid term, but saying that you'd overlook a penis means you are basically a straight who will overlook major flaws in a girl.

I don't understand. What are you trying to imply? An open bisexual is an open bisexual.

Examples?

because im poor
seewhatididthere?.png

that doesn't make any sense

guys that are into traps are into them BECAUSE OF THE DICK, it's not a flaw they're trying to ignore, it's an asset

it's just a gay man trying to convince people he still likes women

Guys that are into traps are usually trannies in denial.

Not the same guy, but that's simply not true lol

I am bi too

But I am

wanna date?

Maybe I'm just projecting...

because its unnatural and i find the idea of having sex with a man physically sepulsive
/thread

>Look through backpage for sissies and twinks to fuck.
>They're all muscled and shit.

Fuck.

Quite possible.

but i am

>physically sepulsive
>/thread's his own post without green text

you are literally a failure at life

give me some reasons why i should be and maybe i'll consider it

I think I'll bring it up with my therapist after I get over the hurdle of "I don't trust therapists"

ever had sex with a man?

thx m80

I am but i'm a closeted fag

no but i can get a blowjob or anal from a woman so i don't really see the advantage of being bisexual

You don't look to closeted to me.

Why arent you pan?

Because Pan is only for girls.

I'm ultra closeted irl but open online

kek

My name is not Peter

Because I'm not gay. How's Narnia faggot

Bisexual =/= Gay

How is pan only for girls?

dubs confirms

I wish women could satisfy me. you're lucky. I hate being a closetfag

Same shit you closeted homo

I'll give you half-truth.

Here's the thing. There is heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality.

Bisexuality is merely a combination of both. To that extent, yes, someone who is bisexual is Gay, but by the same logic they are ALSO Straight.

SO yes, TECHNICALLY, a bisexual is Gay, but they are ALSO Straight. They are both, since neither are mutually exclusive.

tried it once. didn't like it.

But you look like a first rate cock gobbler.

>TECHNICALLY, a bisexual is Gay, but they are ALSO Straight.
No,it's just a phase. You either suck dick or you don't. So if you think you're bi you're either a faggot in severe denial or straight and just acting out due to sexual repression or trying to get back at your parents or some shit.

That can't be serious i'm trying to stay in the closet atm

where are you on the scale, Sup Forums?

1.5 or 2

I like traps does that count?

yep