Sup Forums i fucked a married woman. 2 kids. she wanted it more than i did. am i a bad person??

Sup Forums i fucked a married woman. 2 kids. she wanted it more than i did. am i a bad person??

Pic unrelated

No

No her husband is a faggot who couldn't satisfy his wife.

Nope, along as you let her husband know.

you know you are,idiot you just want to hear people lie to you to make you feel better.

It's the cheating whores fault!

Whats her name, I feel like you fucked my wife for some reason now.....

Yep. Hope someone fucks your girl someday.

don't ask questions you already know the answer for.

OP here

her name is molly

i dont feel that bad about it, but as anons have said, perhaps what goes around comes around

felt good when i came in her mouth though

"I fucked a married woman. 2 kids."

>I fucked a married woman with two kids
>I fucked a married woman, making two kids
>I fucked a married woman and two kids

"Am I a bad person?"

found the phD english student

nope, I've done it too. she was miserable in her marriage and got divorced a couple years later.

hope you get the shit beaten out of you by her husband, would be pretty fun

Found the permavirgin.

how long did it go on for? did she ever try to make the relationship serious??

"found the phD english student"

>No capitalization
>No punctuation
You are lucky that's not true.

How did you two meet?

Been wanting to fuck a married mile for awhile

>felt good when i came in her mouth though

that's really the most important thing.

Nice try. I'm a happily married man.

...I hope...

You are not a bad person. Women are whores.

met at a bar. the weird part is she's our secrataries sister. it was a work thing lol

>I fucked a married woman and two kids
No doubt he'd separate it by a period if he intended for that meaning.
Dipshit,

what a fag, can't even get a girl that's single and then fucks a desperate whore

>am i a bad person??
If you feel bad about it, probably. I mean it's a shitty thing to do but it takes two to tango.

her husband moved to another province for work, so she was really lonely. she also realized he was a loser. we dated for a summer and had a blast the whole time. we were mad for each other, but she was married and religious and needed to try to make it work since he was moving back. we ended things on really good terms. she and I lived about an hour apart, by the way. things didn't work out with her husband, and they divorced. by the time that happened, we had each met other people in our own cities. we are still really close to this day though.

I have such great memories of her. I first saw her at a show (local bands). never spoke to her but couldn't get her out of my mind. got home that night and messaged her on our music scene's messageboard. told her she didn't know me at all, but I saw her at the show and thought she was beautiful. everything after that is a chapter of my life I'll always hold dear.

so you dont fuck desperate whores? cuck.