ITT post girls you know irl and anons say how they'd fuck/degrade them. Replies for replies

ITT post girls you know irl and anons say how they'd fuck/degrade them. Replies for replies

I would fuck the one in pink doggystyle so my balls would flap and make the one in blue suck on my sweaty brown balls...I would then anally fuck the one in blue and make the one in pink clean my chick with the tip of her tongue

I'd lay her down so her head is under water and fuck her ass deep. Bring her back up for air every minute or so but hold her down as I cum in her ass while she struggles for air

I would bend right over in and fuck up hard in the ass. Raw.
I'd throw her to the ground and force her to take my cock in her mouth straight from her ass. Slapping her face hard as she sucks my cock.

find yellow walking home at night and force her into the bushes just to rip off her shorts and lick her asshole.

I would make this blond bitch get on her knees and suck my uncut brown cock while I fingered her asshole and used her spit as lube

Jam that glass up her pussy and make her suck my cock as I cattle prod her tits

I would put yellow one into a hot room to make her sweat like a pig, then I would sniff her used clothes and then her asshole. Then I would lick her pits while I fist her asshole until it creams. I make her taste it afterwards.

oh my god right is so thick!!! would love to fuck all her holes

The middle one would be the cleaner...I would fuck blonde in her pussy and make her cream and shove my pussy soaked cock into the middles mouth and then I would fuck the girl on the left up her ass...making sure it got deep in there beyond balls deep and then I would fuck blondes in the ass and hen fuck the lefts oust and make the middle one clean my cock off with her tongue

have them take turns sitting on my face before I impregnate both of them. more??

pretty typical but hard kinky sex, she would be collared and gagged, fucked roughly. would sink my cock deep in her ass until she was screaming, finish it off my dumping my load on her face

Order her to take off her panties and spread legs under that table. Will take chopsticks and make fun with her pussy in this restaurant. When she starts to enyoy it, I will take her to the man's toilet and use her. When somebody walk in and want to join her holes are public and open for strangers.

This little slut I would fuck her her anus first...I would not even do any foreplay I would spit on my hand rub that on my cock and shove it up her ass dry...after fucking her for a while I would stick my shitty dick in her not so wet vagina and fuck her more and then she would suck my cock clean but before I would make sure to smear my smelly dick on her upper lip...

I'd bang the pregnant one

I'd rape her dry pussy until she starts bleeding all over my dick then facefuck her without mercy and hole my cock down her throat as she turns blue

I would make her dress as a schoolgirl and fuck her as she squeals. Make her swallow my cock and choke her as she does it.

would take her to a bar get her nice and tipsy go to her place tie her up to the bed and pound her pussy till she begs be to fuck her ass then unload on her back

This one would be a straight pussy fucking in all the best positions...start off in doggystyle and then she will climb on top of my while she grinds and j spread her asshole with my hands...then we would go to missionary and we would fuck face to face while we kiss and I then pull out and unload on her tummy...her face is too pretty for dick sucking

I'd hogtie her and throw her on that bed and proceed to taze her every time she moved. Then I'd force my dick in her ass and rape that hole until she was begging for mercy. Mercy is what she gets and I force her to clean my cock with her mouth and then throatfuck her violently to completion

This one I would face fuck nice and hard...she is ugly so I would not care about how rude I would be...I would face fuck her as I tell her pussy stinks and she is too ugly for a ducking

moar of them? Want to fap to them

These two sluts would take turns blowing me...I would make sure my cock and balls get full of their saliva I would then fuck the one on the left first...her pussy then her butthole and then I would fuck the one on the right her pussy then her butthole...the one of the right will lick my sweaty asshole while I cum in the mouth of the one on the left

Have more of her ass? I wanna see the hole

I would want to fuck her smelly Indian asshole

I would take her from behind and pull her panties to the side, id glide my cock into her tight pussy. Id lay her down and put her legs behind her head. Then id finish inside of her, turning her into a single mother

my sweet gf

more jj girls

Wow user you are the man

right is a hottie!
i would fuck her doggie style with a final cum in her face

I would enjoy fucking her pregnant pussy every day, twice a day until she whelps. However her asshole would be constantly pounded by my friends who are instructed to only nut in her mouth and on her face.

Disgusting! No one wants to see your mom

who wants a go at my sister while I watch?

+body

me

Any pictures of her asshole?

On the right. What would you do to her?

Yeah gonna need moar

Nope, sorry

grab a fist full of her hair and fuck her like a mad dog from behind. I'd spank that ass so hard I'd bruise her.

I'd take that little slut out for a nice dinner and get to know her

Punish that slut. I'd cum buckets

Bumping for a response :(

have her on her knees like she is on that picture and ram her pussy flip her have her on the wall and continue to fuck her pussy until she begs me to cum on her face