Hey my gf drinks vodka and I asked her if I could poor some in her ass and she said sure. So how do I do this...

Hey my gf drinks vodka and I asked her if I could poor some in her ass and she said sure. So how do I do this? You pour how much in? Do they shit it out? I need some pointers.

Google isn't difficult to use, child.

about 3 shots it will burn trust me

Pics?

Get a funnel and a hose, combine the two, pour about three or four shots in there, have her hold it until it starts burning, after have her release it in your mouth and drink up.
Also post pics

One shot. Your gonna kill her of get her crazy wasted with any more

do only one shot max test the waters its instance

One equals 4 if in the back door

Max 1 shot. Alcohol isn't filtered when shoved in the ass so you'll kill her of alcohol poisoning lel.

>mfw people actually die from pouring alcohol up their butts

Ok one shot to start seems safe. Is the danger in wrecking her colon or just getting her too drunk?

Maybe you should get her rehab instead of bring a degenerate boyfriend.

Alcohol inserted into your body anally is absorbed to a much greater extent, raising its concentration to lethal potential very quickly. One shot of vodka, especially, will probably kill her

Fucking idiot,the alcohol bypasses the liver and could kill her...but have fun

that dudes dick looks as big as mine hard... >:(

Anyways, do one shot if she's less than 150lbs, see how it affects her before you do more. Funnel, pour in shot.

Never stopped a desperate alcoholic

Yeah I don't want to kill her I can't get off to that

Just a bit.

First you have to gape her so give her a good dicking. Then pour in a tablespoon. And film it and link it to Sup Forums

This, make sure the spoon is red hot.

Also don't forget to pour some molten metal in after the alcohol. That will make sure she doesn't die from the alcohol.

soak a tampon in vodka, then put it in her ass, she will get shitfaced, and maybe killed

If you don't have any metals to melt you can also use salt.

Well checked. You have to do this OP and post results

this guy is right op
easier than jamming a funnel in her ass
even with a funnel you would have to probably fuck her in the ass first so it will actually pour in