Are you a graduate, user?

Are you a graduate, user?

yep. a couple of times actually...

Nah, I wanted to make money, not be in debt for the rest of my life :^)

Yup
Agronomy
Minor in agricultural economics
I live in Iowa so both those things = money.

Aye

yes and have job in field

Will graduate in December.

Yup. High school, college, cdl school. Got my class a cdl. 11 years ago.

Im gay

That's such a shitty excuse for pure laziness. Don't study a stupid major, don't not work in college, and don't think you have to go to the most expensive school in the world. I have a B.S. In agronomíst science with no debt the day I got my degree, I am one year out of graduation and with the combined income from my job and futures contract investments, I make around $102,000.00 a year. And prospects are high in this industry where I live.

From high school, yes. No need for college... too much debt.

Well I live in Montana, 50% of folks here graduate high school and get jobs, not go to college. I've considered going to Montana State University for football but I doubt it.

Hey good for you. No one cares

#praythegayaway user

check'd
however, you sound butthurt.

>My life is amazing and everything I have as well as my advantages are thanks to me so people below me are just lazy and have zero excuses.

I bet you're super smart too.

University of Michigan.
Master in Pure Math.

Im on my second interview with the DOD, and I supplement my income working for Wolfram|Alpha.

Depending how the DOD job goes, I may go for my doctorate.

Nope. Not butt hurt. I really don't care. This is Sup Forums. Not much surprises me anymore.

as an engineer wolfram is a god send mainly because we are lazy as fuck when it comes to math but surprisingly energetic when it comes to stupid shit

> University of Michigan

user I live in Lansing. You're right up the road from me.

DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL.
>tfw you work at a biomedical engineering company
>tfw your dad hates you

Ill be in A2 till I see how this DOD thing works out. They wont tell you what job youre being considered for, but my main areas of study were Number Theory and Theoretical Algebra... Im thinking its something to do with breaking encryption.

Holy shit user... Good luck.

I went to college once but I failed out because I all I FUCKING HEAR IS DEPECHE MODE FUCKING SHIT it's all I do anymore shit fuck AAAAHHH

Thanks... the interview process is crazy. They flew me out to DC twice now. Im not 100% sure I want whatever job it is, though.

I smoke about a gram of weed a day (which was easy peasy in A2) and feel like it imporves the quality of my life. Obviously it didnt hurt my education or future earning potential... but Im looking at Google here in town as a possible place to send my CV.

Yep

>2016
>not dropping out of high school to pursue a career in synth pop

Fuck you OP do you even know how much depeche mode means to some of us

Sorry user, I'm just a little drunk right now. I'm having a hard time understanding the conversation. You flew top Washington twice? As a semi driver I say fuck that place.

The Department of Defense does its interviews in D.C. and they fly the candidates there on their dime.

I went once for a meet and greet, and was asked back for a formal interview. Theyre coordinating a second interview with me, and from what Im told, on the third interview they make the job offer.

>on their dime

That may have still been ambiguous... I mean the government pays for the flight and lodgings.

Nice. Congrats on the cushy govt job. Remember the drunk semi driver in a few years and tgrow some cash my way would yoy please.

>inb4 semi drivers are rich

Most of us make around 40,000/year

Yea, I graduated suma cum laude in fucking ur mom at Future Faggots university of England.

OH SHIT REKT

>Most of us make around 40,000/year

No doubt.
I didnt grow up with money... lower middle class, Detroit suburbs. My dad wanted my mom to be able to raise my brother and I without having to work, so he worked his ass off in a factory to support us. You dont forget that kind of work ethic when you grow up seeing it, nor where you came from.

Did so-so first two years of high school, then started to get on my school game Junior year.
Partial scholarship and then took out my own loans and worked when I could.

This may not mean anything coming from someone on the Internet that you don't know, but good job, man. Mathematics is a tough enough field and being able to get a master's is pretty cool.

Graduate this July with Civil Engineering but after that pretty much unemployed

I appreciate it, Sup Forumsro

I grew up aecons to youngest in a family of 7. (5 kids 2 adults)

We didnt have money to spare. So i know your pain. The state of.michigan paif for my cdl vut only after i moved into a homeless shelter (robert j delonis center on a2)

>Someone didn't take any internships.

Yep, Aerospace Engineering, class of 1986, Masters in 1988, and picked up a Masters in Contract Law in 2007. Life is good.

Yep. I know those feels... a few times there we got government assistance. The canned meat is shit and the bread is like cardboard, but damn that cheese is fucking GOOD!

Its to both of our credit that we didnt use the struggle as an excuse to just turn into piece of shit criminals. So many people I grew up with did.

Fuck that shit. Ive tried for years to get off govt assistance. Im off of it right now vut its not easy.

Fuck it. Its there for a reason, use it if you need it.

Also, checked.

>checked

Thanks user. I dont qualify. It would help if i did but at the same time im glad i dont.

MSci, upper second.
Got the Masters at the same time for the third-as-low fees and extended bursary money.

Graduated with a BS in Aerospace this year! Ayyee

On a side-note I'm unemployed

>On a side-note I'm unemployed

Mcdonalds is hiring.

kek

grats!

Yes. College grad. Moved to a different field. Making 20k more then I was with my degree.