How do I get my wife's son to respect me?

How do I get my wife's son to respect me?

He won't listen to what I say and it's probably because of the lack of father figure in his life

get really fucking drunk one night and beat the living shit out of him

Lay down the law, instill discipline. He won't like you, but he will do what you say, and when he gets older, he will appreciate the fuck out of it.

That would probably result in a divorce and a restraining order

Literally this.

I try to already but my wife smothers him too much and won't let me yell at him even when he's disrespectful to me

oh shit, waddup??

So tell her how it is, tell her it's important for you to be a real father to him, and if he doesn't learn to respect male elders he will a) get nowhere in the real world, b) screw up your relationship, and c) never learn from his mistakes. If she doesn't understand the importance of a strong male influence, she doesn't understand what her kid needs. Convince her.

Thanks i'll definitely relay this information to my wife
I'm taking him to a basketball game tomorrow and hopefully I can do some parental bonding and show that I'm there for him and will be a father figure even though his dad is still fucking my wife

Buy him a GTX970

Wow bro. Umm, wtf?

Its okay since were in an open relationship
She clearly wanted a non monogamous relationship when he started dating
Also his dad is a good friend of mine even though my wife's son doesn't respect him

Not to question your lifestyle choices or anything but that sort of shit kind of doesn't instill a lot of respect in basically anyone.

Nope. Get him to help you get a divorce asap.
Also, explain to him, for future reference, but get that divorce first, gl famalamskibrom8y

Please tell me you at least fuck other women on the side

My wife's son doesn't know about their relationship although he knows were swingers
He also doesn't have a huge issue with us seeing other people since he spends a lot of time in his room.

I do but its mostly just one night stands because I don't want to bring other women into our house although she regularly brings men into our room and they sometimes stay with us for a week

I dunno man. It sounds like a weird dynamic. How old is he?

He's 17 years old. My wife had him when she was 21 but she still looks like she's in her 20s

Your wife's son doesn't need a father figure. He's gone on this long without one. He's likely past his childhood, so his brain is no longer malleable. You'll never get him to respect you. The closest you can get to living in "harmony" with him is avoiding him and allowing him to avoid you. Say nothing to him. Do not acknowledge him at all. He will do the same. You two must be like oil and water, because you will NOT get along.

Remember, you're married to his mom, not him. He can fuck off. He's thinking the same about you.

Your wife's son doesn't exist, basically.

Dude there is literally no way in hell he doesn't know exactly what's going on. And since you fuck other bitches on the dl, and she fucks them right there and let's them hang around for a week, he 100% sees you as a cuckold.

He never once complained about other men hanging around the house also I told him if any of them mistreat him I'll tell them to leave

/thread

No shit he isn't gonna complain about it, can you just imagine being a teenager knowing that this kind of shit goes on in your household? You bet your ass he talks and complains about it with a good friend at least

Well that's my point. Instead of saying "hey if any of your moms friends get out of line, tell me and I'll fuck them up" which would carry mad respect, instead it was "if any of these strangers (who are dicking your mom) acts improper I shall politely ask them to leave". In other words, you are expecting a kid to have extremely adult sensibilities, and respect how mature and high thinking you are. That doesn't work unless your kid is an utter genius.

Butt rape him. When you cum in his ass make sure he's looking in your eyes. Then fuck his mom in front of him. You are now the alpha and he will listen

You're a gross cuck and are not deserving of respect or advice from b/

I asked him if he feels weird or uncomfortable with men coming over each week and he said no. I'll try to talk to him about that when go to our basketball game tomorrow and maybe he'll talk to me more about it
I guess I can be more approachable to my wife's bulls, but my wife will get angry at me if I tell them to fuck off

>He's 17 years old.
Ain't gonna happen dude.
He's becoming his own man now.

Just try to respect each others space.

Ya I'm gonna go ahead and say your house is no place for a fucking kid.

>my wife's bulls, but my wife will get angry at me if I tell them to fuck off
KEK

Lemme guess... you're the total household income?

Well my wife does do some telemarketing three days of the week and she also inherited a lot of money from her parents which pays for a lot of things