Who would win in a fight? Both of them are the strongest versions of themselves

Who would win in a fight? Both of them are the strongest versions of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4O-5eV4LiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then the winner would be Superman Prime 1 Million, you fucking retard.

Bump

That's what I thought too, faggot. That was until I viewed a scan of the Flash outrunning something that was instant.

That doesn't matter at all. SP1M is a literal god. Omnipotent, Omnipresent. Stop asking stupid questions.

Which flash?

The strongest version of Flash.

most powerful vs. most powerful?

"Neither would lose."
Notice I did not name a winner. If the flash can outrun something instant, he can't be touched... but he can't do crapola against
Superman... especially in Supe's "Final Form."

Hell, maybe superdoop would throw the earth (which Flash would be bound to) into the sun to win.

While I defend this. SP1M is indeed, literally god. The Flash can also achieve a state so intense, that he can project everything, everywhere, from all time, past and present. He can cease to exist, and exist all together everywhere. They both become undefeatable. But then, all speedsters are impossible to write for because they're op as fuck.

Except Flash can vibrate so fast he can phase. He can avoid damage, even magic. What is the sun going to even do? He doesn't need the ground, he can literally vibrate through the universe. Like a big red dildo.

Sun destroys the earf and flash dies anyway. Try again faggot

I'm gonna go with the Flash. P1M is drastically overestimated.

I'll bite
Even if SPM1 was a god flash could still vibrate into him and explode his heart or some shit, I mean he can move faster than instant travel and time travel among a bunch of other op shit even if he couldn't hurt suposed he could never die regardless

even though he couldn't hurt superman* I don't know why I put suposed

except superman at his most powerful can literally just erase flash from existence with a thought. and for time travel he has no way of knowing what will happen if he goes back in time, hell by beating superman he could make himself not the flash thus bringing superman back resulting in him losing anyways

couldn't find higher res of original photo

speed force protects him

But at the same time flash at his fastest (or most powerful) is faster than instant he could just live in that timeframe for the rest of eternity until the heat death of the universe and they would both lose

Forgot to include this in other post flash could just run back in time and go to krypton and smash baby supes head in and end the fight before it started

From what? Now he's just stuck in orbit, and Supes has his way with him

Less than an Attosecond.

Attosecond.

Literally the smallest measurable unit of time. You CANNOT go smaller.

Flash is bullshit.

flash could escape into the speed force or in that exact moment in time and make it span eternity but superman could just erase both of those but keep everything the same simply because he could
there is no way for flash to win with current settings for fight
did you miss the part where when he changes something it affects everything? by doing that he could make it so he isnt flash or he is never born thus negating his time travel resulting in superman victory by default or a draw by both being dead

Flash is insanely op
want more examples of flash being broken as fuck watch this video for reference of how fast flash can get youtube.com/watch?v=z4O-5eV4LiA

Green Arrow can beat those faggots.

yeah true, if we are being fair in most circumstances it would most likely end in a draw where both supes and flash die

Love when you fags take this shit as gospel.
"I found a scan where martian manhunter says he can buttfuck every living thing all at once dup dup dup"

Flash can vibrate enough to make his molecules move through superman's skin. Touch the heart, done.

Whoever writes it decideds who wins in their version. The writer is the only determining factor.

Supes is protected by a biometric field, its why when you see his clothing damaged you know he's been fucked up and his field has been fucked on or something