NICE HDI, FAGGOT

NICE HDI, FAGGOT

>Only known Norwegian invention

enjoy your HDI and also enjoy all the shitskins pointing towards your country for raping & looting.

much feel so much worse getting btfo'ed by them i recon

>MUH FUGGEN SHEKELS, GOYIM

No idea how rest of world haven't adopted this.

Whatever you say Muhammed ahmmed.

>8
>26
>Fucking 128

Just looked it up and Portugal is 43

HAHAHAHA what the fuck, how does a western euro country manage to fuck up so fucking hard??? And the best part is, the more the left wing drives them into the ground, the more they vote them in hopes of getting welfare. HAHAH

"SORRY M8, OUR MUMS MADE US COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE"

funny, all the portuguese in portugal are lazy fucks yet all the diaspora in the western world have good jobs and lots of money.

portugal is already in the western world

you're probably thinking of brazil, like what happens with mexico and spain. fucking americans i swear

good thread

HDI? What does that stand for? Hateful dummy index? because that's what it seems like from here, cease this at once. I shan't ask you a second time.

Cop that ya seppo poof! Let's roll out boys

You mean there are countries that don't use this? What do they use to cut cheese then?

with a knife kek

;_;

Pleb, have fun with your thick uneven slices of cheese.

m8 you're the pleb, you obviously never tried spanish cheese. if you tried to cut real spanish cheese with that thing, it'd break before the cheese did. you need a good knife

>not having a norwegian-crafted cheese slicer, folded a thousand times

>tfw no country will ever meaningfully question our power

read this
spanish cheese is probably harder than norwegian slicers

>ever
even the spanish empire fell eventually

your country is the most revelant in the world yes but obviously not forever

NICE ARGUMENT FAG

>taking the quality of a norwegian cheese slicer(tm) into doubt
delusion

>taking the hardness of spanish cheese into doubt
pleb

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Cheese Knife" bullshit that's going on Sup Forums right now. Cheese slicers deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine cheese slicer in Norway for 2.400.000NOK(that's about $400,00) and have been practicing with it for almost a generation. I can even slice slabs of solid steel with my cheese slicer.

Norwegian smiths spend years working on a single cheese slicer and fold it up to a million times the produce the finest cheese deviding devices known to mankind.

Cheese slicers are thrice as sharp as conventional knifes and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a cheese knife can cut through, a cheese slicer can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a cheese slicer could easily bisect a Spanish cheese stored for centuries with a simple horizontal slice.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Norway? That's right, they were too scared to fight the well-fed Viking and their cheese slicer of epic nutrition. Even in World War II, the German soldiers targeted the men with the cheese slicers first because their slicing abilities were feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Cheese slicers are simply the best cheese cutting apparatus the world has ever seen, an thus, require better reputation on Sup Forums. Here is the words I propose used for serious discussion of cheese slicers:

(One-Handed Exotic Slicer)
Unmatched Robustness
Swift and Gracious
Exceptional Slicing power
Superior to "Masterwork"

Now that seems a lot more representative of the slicing power of Cheese Slicers in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Cheese Slicers need a better renommé, see my new proposal.

Oh fuck

>Be Norweigan
>Be vikings for a bit
>Got invaded a few times
>Invent cheese slicer

Truly they are number 1

>english mentioning invasions
>have been invaded by everything that can crawl in northern europe

can you please add us on this picture instead of denmark

>have invaded 3/4 of the entire world
We learnt it from you

>Somalia
>a developed country

>tfw can't be proud of the UK without bringing up the past

we're shite... it's shite living here.. please somebody save us God...

I WANT MY SEAT BACK

estonia and czech republic are going to overtake you in 2-5 years, Portugal is not a shithole, they just got stuck

norway cheats with oil, you will always be the best in my eyes

I always wondered why the cheese slicer is the invention we Norwegians enjoy associating ourselves with the most. Instead of inventions like the practical steam turbine, or the aerosol canister.

>literally looked through the archive for a good 30 minutes to find this pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feels Good Man

youve got a navy go colonising

>tfw in crisis for almost 10 years
>tfw our HDI is growing year after year

Such a broad, near useless metric for comparing development.

It is just the average of combining values given to life expectency, education years, and Gross National Income per capita.

ebin, simmnly ebin

been there done that