ITT: we laugh at the UK and their infinite cuckoldry

ITT: we laugh at the UK and their infinite cuckoldry

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html

>Temperatures in Barcelona regularly reach highs of 30C in July, and the risk of burns or heatstroke is extremely high.
>30C
>86F

No wonder the world is such a scary place to the bongs, they can't even go outside.

Eternal anglo shall forever be an etenal cuck.

>86F
>Horrible Disfiguring Sunburns
Well shit, bring these kids down to Texas and let's watch 'em melt on the sidewalk.

Anyone who is white and lives lives at the north of the world has this problem

>60644 ▶
>Anyone who is white and lives lives at this problem
Say that to the people who colonized the americas then.

it's fucking over 110F in texas, I find this hilarious

Look how fat that kid is.

It was hotter than that today in Ohio and I cycled 35 miles. I would have cycled if it was 100F.

More fat = more surface area this means we can get more baked fat per person

I was in the UK, it was 76F (I did the conversion), everyone was complaining about the "heat wave". True story. Wtf man...

>86 degrees

In SoCal we call that Autumn.

Its literally like that or more on a daily basis anywhere in the US thats not the northeast or northwest

>76F is a heat wave
Going to the UK right the fuck now.

He's got impressive moobs

Mustard Gas eh

>quoting temperatures when discussing sunburns

Literally retarded

Here in Canada, in the summer goes up to +30°C , and in the winter to -30°C. We all still live just fine here.

Are you talking about people complaining about the heat? Yea, I suppose that is true. But this shit was on the news, the "heat wave". It was hilarious.

W-what would you say his cup size is user

Texan here, wtf is wrong with Brits

It was 117° F last week in Phoenix. 87 sounds great.

why do pommy primoministers always talk like fucking tossers

Well, to be fair.
I am very dark skinned when I tan, I tan extremely easily, and for some reason the only time I burn seems to be on very hot days. So there does seem to be a correlation, we all know the actual temperature is not causing the burns.

Because.

No shit, melanin increases resistance to UV radiation, this is grade school level science.

We have a civilisation and don't fuck our sisters

The British have done nothing significant for humanity, except build about three monuments and have a ridiculously ugly ruling class

That's absolutely fucking beautiful.

Ban assault sticks!

It would take several generations of inbreeding ot reach the levels of cuckoldery that you brits are at. It's funny you say that.

Dude, the heat itself does not cause the burns, THIS is grade school level science.

>8 fucking 6

Take them to Texas or Arizona and watch the fuckers turn to ghouls

There's a correlation between sun exposure and temperature too, you fucking retard.

It was 106 in Portland during may.

Their royal family is notoriously inbred (TBF most royal families are), and I recall reading somewhere that they're one of the most inbred nations in Europe. Don't quote me on that though

Motherfuck it was 93 F here today. Goddamn pasty brits and their faggot asses.

>that small table knife

You're likely outside more on hot, clear days.

It's actually easier to get sunburned in the winter if you spend enough time outside. It just won't cover as much of you unless you're out in shorts and a tank

Texasfag here, went to arizona ( Vegas, specifically ) and they were handing out water bottles on the streets because of the heat.
I was wearing a jacket at the time and was perfectly fine.
Dry heat is for little bitches.

Just trace back the god damn discussion autistic boy, I was responding to someone who was bitching about us making that correlation. AUTISTIC BOYYYHE

Is that a assault bike wheel I've been wanting one

Both states are ovens, makes me wonder why they think 86 is hot

go live with the eskimos and when you will cry how cold it is, they will laugh at your.
you can't compare that shit.
also you must calculate the water in air, when i was abroad, 40C was ok for me at the sea, but at home when it was 30, damn it was hard to breath

yep, am english, fuck the sun

even the uk summer is too fucking hot, i puked from heat exhaustion a week ago. it was fucking 26c

fuck this place im moving to norway

So, in the UK, bongcops can waltz around and steal basically anything from your yard? Seems legit.

Even their cops look ultra downy

South carolina fag here, was playing ball a few days ago outside and it reached 103 i think. I know that's still bitchmode for a lot of you, but 86? Fucking pussies

Just imagine; if someone used that on you, and it broke the skin surface, possibly causing a tetanus infection...
Brutal.

Texas is genuinely the laughing stock of the world. Literally no matter how bad your country is, at least it aint Texas

why?

I've lived in Texas. The first 19 days the temp was over 40C.
But on the other hand, Texans wouldn't last 10 minutes in the Canadian winter.

Ohio bro here.

You cycled 35 miles in that? absolute madman

I'm a fucking beast aren't I? I got home and fucked my GF too.

Today, in our weapons sweep, we found a butterknife and a very pointy stick.

Wasn't there one of these that included a spoon or fork or something.
Obviously I'm waiting for the day they feature a plastic spoon.

Dallas Ft Worth has incredible museums -- Paris-NYC tier, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Rothko Chapel, that Phillip Johnson chapel in Dallas -- There's a lot of great shit in Texas, don;t let the lazy media make your mind up for you.

wtf how else would you carve a pumpkin?

So you're basically all boasting for having turned into Africans. Your mothers must be so proud.

Hell yeah in Texas during the summer it's gets to about 100°F.
Get this pussy shit out of here.

No we're boasting because our countries have balls

Ohio is known for fat people
Highly doubt you cycled anywhere

Considering the global average temperature is only about 15C less than that, it's safe to say that you cucks are incapable of going outside.
That isn't healthy.

>Try me
>Pull trigger

Good idea.

My people may get shot at by crazy terrorists but at least my cops and fellow folks aren't afraid of:
fucking montey python jokes, a fucking pointed stick? Damn, this is why euros shit post so hard?

can't buy a squirt gun AND they beg you to not be offended

these people used to rule 4/5th's of the planet.

Of course I don't think anyone can survive a Canadian winter.

lel gets up to 40c here
>worked outside all summer as a kid

It's true, but I did the cycling.
I made a game, and it's amazing to open your eyes and just pay attention out in the world to just how many people here are fat, at any given location there is always a good chance that 50% of the surrounding people are obese.
Supermarkets sound like construction yards with all the scooters going into reverse too.

bro im in the 216 and i was down in heights playing basketball all day long, it was like at least 90 for most of the day

A plastic spoon I guess

That's some real 1984 shit.

>Ices
Sounds like Isis... My goodness fellas.

try again newfreind

740 here.
Yea, 90 sounds about right. I could be remembering the temperature from too early.

lolwut. My AC is set to 28C (83F) and I'm comfy af.

Must be the britbong limited gene pool.

THOUGHT CRIMES
H
O
U
G
H
T

C
R
I
M
E
S

dat bait though

It's hotter than that right now where I live in Canada. Just put the goddamn sunscreen on and stop being a baby.

First off, what the fuck does temperature have to do with sunburn?

Second, WHAT THE FUCK?

Chicago/Coordinates
Image result for chicago latitude
41.8781° N, 87.6298° W

Barcelona/Coordinates
Image result for barcelona latitude
41.3851° N, 2.1734° E

I'm pasty as fuck, with mostly britski ancestry.

I'm out in the sun ALL DAY, and I just get red. Barcelona doesn't even get that much more UV

This kid has a disorder.

>eskimos
you mean Inuit?

no one has called them eskimos for 60-70 years, m8.