youtu.be/SW9H1b7zXUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

normies like them

No and never was.

>literally the poppiest industrial hip-hop in the world
>inaccessible

It's just shit.

depends on what music you are into. a normie that listens to the latest hits will think its awful. but he will think anything remotely noisy or industrial is awful. for somebody who is used to something beyond pop music it is very accessible.

they're as accessible as grimes

"inaccessible" and "accessible" are asinine concepts that need to be wiped from Sup Forums's collective lexicon.

I don't like grimes as much as I like dg, but I agree with you.

if "inaccessible" means "bad" then yes

Grimes is more inaccessible. DG are more straight forward, while Grimes is more hard to pin down. Her voice is polarizing and her early work is quite experimental.

lol

true, but she's not that good anyway

as well as death grips

>death grips
fuck off

Obviously yes

Anybody who disagrees lives in denial about the world around them and/or doesn't actually interact with others on a daily basis.

I interact with normies in my university who love them every day

I bet you think they're original as well.

I bet you think they aren't shit as well.

literally showed them to my top 40 listening friend, he actually likes them a lot now

>but she's not that good anyway
Actually she's that good. The sign of a great artist: critics love her, casual listeners love her, hipsters love her, normies love her, electronic fans love her, even some Sup Forumstants love her.

>The sign of a great artist: normies love

how many levels of irony are you on?

The Money Store is for normies, and metalheads also tend to like a Lil bit of grips.

>The sign of a great artist: normies love

>how many levels of irony are you on?
Ironic? Let's put it this way: Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, David Bowie, Prince, are all artists with mass appeal. They're great artists because they're loved by normies AND by elitists AND by critics. Same thing for Grimes.

Music taste is subjective and what really matters is if the music has any impact and if there's demand for it. The value of anything is measured by demand and offer. You wouldn't even hear about most artists you have in your library if other people wouldn't find them valuable enough to talk about them, share their music, post lists featuring them. In other words, to be relevant.

fuck off nobody cares abt grimes besides fat lonely losers like yourself

you care enough to reply
fucking grimesfag

not really

i cared enough to educate you. grimes makes music for fat liberal losers :)

but user
I'm thin and politically neutral

post pic now

...aaand you can't come up with a legitimate argument to refute anything I said. Gotcha.

Because you reacted like a moron and insulted me, proves that I'm right. Truth hurts.

post pic now

I'm not that user who you was initially replying to

Grimes is shit

that was exactly my point

get a normie to sit through The Money Store or Visions and they will easily prefer the latter, grimes is literally pop, how are you cunts so deluded in thinking she's anything more than an alt-teens pop queen. dont lie to yourself you cucks.

Could you prove that? Or you're just talking out of your ass?

She has a lisp, she's a substandard person just from that.

Stop defending grimes samefag

get a normie to sit through Halfaxa or Government Plates and they will easily prefer the latter, death grips is literally pop, how are you cunt so deluded in thinking they're anything more than an alt-teens pop garbage. dont lie to yourself you cuck.

(You)

fell for the meme user

>grimes is literally pop
Experimental pop, you cunt. Any normie would say 'wtf is this' after listening to some of her tunes:
youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFrJ-FM2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqp3Ic8iwWE
youtube.com/watch?v=FTvanzhR6ok

Some of her tunes are indeed accessible (e.g. Realiti) but the vast majority of her early work is quite difficult to get into. And the fact that so many Sup Forumstants hate her music proves that she's not for everyone.

Speaking of DG, this is the only instance where they sound decent: youtube.com/watch?v=MgshhTHxSNc

how is this a meme?

>deathgripsfag sees memes everywhere

that's expected

>Speaking of DG, this is the only instance where they sound decent: youtube.com/watch?v=MgshhTHxSNc

I don't dislike Grimes, but I ask you to stop posting.

true

also true

dubs confirm this

>get a normie to sit through The Money Store or Visions and they will easily prefer the latter

lol are you sure?
youtu.be/3REHoqNE_7U
youtu.be/SW9H1b7zXUY

True. Death Grips is just pop. The shouted vocals don't make them any difficult, the world is accustomed to Metallica and AC/DC. The instrumentals are also easy to understand. On the other hand, heavy layered dreampop music with barely intelligible high pitched vocals is not something that breaks the charts of this world.

meant to

DG - Get Got

Far more accessible than anything from Grimes' first 3 albums.

>Moment of silence for the user that believes, that super melodic and vocally layered pop song is less accessible than Get Got.

they're both great songs and neither as left field as these musicians music gets but anyone i'm sure a majority would point the the grime track instead of the dg

i meant to post the first tracks of both albums
while infinite love is clearly one of the least accessible tracks on visions, get got is one of the most accessible tracks on the money store, and overall tms sounds very poppy, sometimes they get noticeably poppier than some songs songs on visions, this is relevant to their discographies as well

i never meant to say that grimes is less accessible than dg or vise versa, it's all about particular songs, but that user with dale is clearly don't understand that their accessibility is not that different, and i have to say that this grimesfag who you are talking about is not smart either

They're kinda inaccessible. You have to be familiar with post-genre music, hip-hop and industrial to realize that their music is more than just noise. Plus their relationship with the internet culture really limits their audience. I fact, i don't know a single person who listens to them who isn't well aware of internet culture.

> person who listens to them who isn't well aware of internet culture

My dad. I doubt he's familiar with post-genre music, industrial, and he dislikes hip-hop.

i too like to lie on the internet to accommodate my argument

>gets btfo
>basically has nothing to say
>WTF user YOUR LYING

I know my family better than you do.

Yes. We literally will never hear what they've released in higher dimensions

Obviously no

Anybody who disagrees lives in denial about the world around them and/or doesn't actually interact with others on a daily basis.

Death Grips literally sounds like metal and the synths just sound like distorted guitars, so yeah

for me it's not, and i listen to pop music mostly
don't even feel bad about that, no matter what you faggots think

Nu-metal is literally normie core.