/isr/ - /ישר/ - Israel Thread

Hos are my Israeli brothers doing today?

סרטים מצויירים, תוצרת יפן

Favourite general

No wonder. Tali barut yahudiah.

How does one obtain a secular Turkish gf?

khaybar khaybar ya yahud

Hello dear Jews
Please come to visit Germany

>Tel Aviv bro
>Tourist Bro
>Crazy French Ashkenazi bro
>Machine-sex bro
>Palestinian convert/immigrant bro
If you're all here, Happy Hanukah to you and everyone else

Very nice thread.

Oh boy, we are going to the khaybar?

A-am I welcome here?

Only muslim are allowed

tfw friend has an exam
tfw no one to spend hannukah with :'(

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all my Jewish friends :D

>merry christmas to my jewish friends
Wot

that's for mamzerim : D

how'd the hollocaust go

hi

what do israeli think of trump?

i support trump

merry christmas guys! :3

we should bring the greeks back to kill the jewish zealots again tb.h

what do you think about this picture?

I'm not sure what it is supposed to be but it looks pretty edgy

I am just here to check if one of you is going to cross the green line

i have no idea either to be honest

The army psychiatrist gave me exemption from going past it so no thanks

you just did tho :^)

Wow it's been a while since the last Israel general. What's everyone been up to?

he is doing a pretty bad job so far

I am Greek

studying myself into a state of self-inflicted autism

i am only numbers now

if allah is on your side, why are muslim's lives everywhere so shit? why do jews and christians have so much, and you so little? god hates you.

rate me guys

No

t. Allah

103.4/10

I lost weight

Good for you

10/10

You are given free money by Christians and still manage to be an Arab shithole.

Free money? Nobody told me. Where do I collect?

Well, seeing as nobody else has yet to say it, I guess I'll go ahead and do the honours.

Jews are fucking pieces of shit that lied about the Holocaust, made bullshit up about 6 million, and completely "forgot" about the Havaara Agreement.

You cock-sucking motherfucking pieces of shit deserve to be covered in oil and set alight for the bullshit you've put the world for.
Tell me, how can you be "chosen ones" if half of you aren't even religious? Mark Kikeberg is an example.
Funny how kikes change the meaning of "Jewish" from race to religion whenever they feel. You are the most evil fucking pieces of shit on the planet. Still butthurt about Trump and Brexit? Oh never mind, Trump just increase the much necessary aid to Israel, so I suppose you kikes love him now. Die in a fire please, the lot of you - but this time make sure it's a real fire and not one you made up to make people feel sorry for your shitskin Arab-looking asses.

excellent post my friend

T. Muhammed al Ahmed

naww, I'm still butthurt about the British soldiers they bombed back in the 50-60s

30s-40s*

Why would I be butthurt that the goodest goy won the US election and that the UK are destroying the European Union of bad goyim?

Literally nothing wrong with killing British ''people''

Britain was supporting the arab pesudo-communists the 50s and 60s. Just like you were doing here with the various african communist movements here.

During the war of independence, the egytians had british spitfires and the jordanians had British officers

hello, I think that i'am of jewish decent

How can I collect free shekels, are sephardic jews treated as scum ?

They are treated as kangz and sheeit like niggers in liberal areas of america or muslims in europe

Is it true that Ashkenazis run everything?

run or ruin ?

*30s-40s

The racial relations between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim are like between whites and blacks in America except the Mizrahim are already the majority.

Is Mussolini considered as bad as Hitler in Israel?

Average mouth breathing commoners don't know who he is
Most people who do only know of him from history class and probably think he was just as bad because he was allied with the nazis

country with no future general

i am going to tomorrow, not happy with it but that's how things are

Obama is about to give you billions worth of weapons so you can bomb more hospitals and schools. Trump will give you even more free stuff.

We have a future, it's just worse than the present.

what did he mean by this?

Hello I have a coupon for 20% off a free palestine, where do I collect it?

at your nearest palestinian embassy

Thanks

Is it seriously that bad? Do ashkenazim and mizrahim murder each other? And what are the Russian Jews classified as?

How are you lads celebrating Hanukkah right now?

Do you think israel will qualifier for the world cup ?

Literally every fucking developed country's citizens claim their country has no future. Gib arguments.

I would know if I had talked to any. :-:

That's not what I meant.

Mizrahis are savages but they control the public discourse. They want the rich Ashkenazim that fund their welfare to check their liberal secular white privilege while they keep voting for Bibi and turn our country into a religious shithole.

Russians are like Asians. First generation are poor but obsessive about education, so their children are on average the most educated. They have their bydlos but in general they are with the Ashkenazim

Ate some Sufganiyut from Roladin (expensive posh bakery chain) and home made Latkes with my family. Feels good my Persian friend

Bibi is alpha as fuck to be fair

and he's mostly ashkenazi right

shalom non-goys

Maybe our Men's team could qualify for the women's world cup

Chanukkah is pagan culture.

He is Ashkenazi, but most SJWs in California are white (or (((white))) ).

In Israel the SJWs are right wingers. Ashkenazi liberals need to check their privilege, every celebrity has to present themselves as conservative or be slaughtered by the bibi drones, and all the edgelords are on the left.

Interesting situation. Is there any limit to how long Bibi can stay in power? It feels like he has been for ages

>SJW
>right winger
you mean left?

Well, average life expentance for males in Israel is around 80 years, so we probably have about 12 more years, so around 5 terms.

תקרא דברים שמירי רגב אומרת על ההגמניה האשכנזית השמאלנית

זה כאילו תרגמו בלוג בטאמבלר

הימין הוא הsjw בישראל

interesting point

Burn in hell Jewish swine.

Another point: if you ignore Arabs, who in practice are not part of Israeli society, all minorities in Israel support the right, while the ''privileged'' Ashkenazim are traditionally leftists

May Iran be given the means to nuke you off of the planet Jewish pig.

Honestly that doesn't sound too terrible. Wouldn't liberals just open the borders and let Muslims destroy the country, like they always do?

We are already full of Arabs, they just happen to be Jewish.

You think maybe they pretended to be Jewish for citizenship?

Well no considering they are the crazy religious nutjobs

セージ

バンプ

Funny how the liberal Jew gets exactly what's coming to him.

馬鹿
馬鹿
馬鹿

Will converting to Judaism help me get a job in banking or are first generation converts not considered Jewish in this circumstance?

Forgive me for not checkimg my privilege, Zach Buzaglo.

You need to have a double circumcision.

Persian jew?

Not true. He gave us vast amounts of oil and natural gas.

No I just support Israel