Batman is one of the stupidest heroes ever

Batman is one of the stupidest heroes ever.
What is his super power? He's rich, learned karate and is smart.
So basically he's a rich guy playing vigilante that just happens to be smart.
What about this shit makes him a super hero.
He's just a wealthy cuck mad because his mom and dad use back alleys to walk around in late at night in a crime heavy city.
Honestly he is just a piece of shit. He commits crimes non-stop puts people in prison that escape the instant they go there, instead of killing them because he has morals but not enough morals to weigh the fact that maybe killing the guy who killed 5000 people and will kill again should probably be killed. Batman is a pathetic hero and the Hollywood shills that keep selling it are a joke

But he is the only rich guy dedicating his life to save people like you while the law does nothing. There are all kinds of criminals in this world worse than the ones in the DC world, yet there is not a single person like Batman.That's the fantastic part of the story, that's why he is a superhero

putting my thoughts into words

You know why there are no people like Batman. Because any idiot understands that you can't out on spandex strap a jet engine to a car and stop crime by jumping around with a preteen.

as opposed to the literal hundreds of super heroes

in the D.C universe

Fuck off, Faggot. Batman is the GREATEST Superhero of all time. Kill yourself.

That's why daredevil is superior. He can work the legal system

how so

Still though

you mistyped vigilante-cuck as super hero

I bet you think Superman is the best hero.

Superman is another shit hero, his weakness is a glowing rock and a guy with cancer.

Batmans good at what he does because he is super smart and could beat your dad in the ring.

not op but superman is a SUPER-hero

Know what else could beat my dad in the ring. Most people with black belts.

How does Batman use his intense wealth and intelligence? Does he create jobs in poor communities which is one of the best ways to stop crime? No, he puts people in jail which perpetuates a vicious cycle. Does he use his influence to impact legislation? Nope he kidnaps a 12 year old puts them in a speedo and makes them fight dudes with guns.

Hah, your dads not as strong as Batman and you admitted it. Lol!

>A real life person vs a piece of paper in a comic book

He saved Gotham after it became No Mans Land. Also nearly everyone in his billion dollar business survived because of his ability to think ahead.

if criminal is brought to justice and turned in by batman they can't go to prison, thats why all the games center around arkham aslyum. thats where they go and break out of which of course is much easier
he has no super power which everyone knows so he has to rely on cunning and dective work more then anyone else, thats why he makes judgement calls such as not killing people, its because he is smart, also why he is the leader of the justice team because if he kills someone police will have no choice but to go after him for murder.
his parents used the back ally to leave the theater so be polite and not make bruce feel bad for being scared and wanting to leave the play early. it was just parents being parents also the ally wasnt known at the time to be crime ally, the recent layoffs of the blue collar people started a crime wave at the same time.
batman was created because of the super vilians in gotham and police could not handle them through lack of training and funding
>batman is the humanity of people in the super hero world
>batman could kill any superhero at any time if he needed to
>batman is ultimate superhero of all until you start talking about omega superheros/omega super villians

Just read the comics. He does a lot more than what the movies can show.

Did anyone watch the justice league show on CN? I've been re watching it lately, I still like it

"through lack of training and funding" so instead of using his money to train and fund he becomes a criminal.
Also Batman knows Arkham is easy to escape from and that who he arrests goes there so why doesn't Bruce Wayne build a new fucking Asylum that can't escaped? Because he has mental issues and feels like he has to contribute to the increasing madness by getting small time crooks in contact with The Joker in Arkham making them better at committing crime and making everything worse. Not to mention any real super hero could easily kill him. Hurr durr The Flash just runs really fast and punches him in stomach he fucking explodes like a small child in a mine field. Superman just throws his ass into the sun.
Wonderwoman pretends to be a woman who falls in love with him and squeezes his dick off with her mega-vaginal strength. He isn't the humanity of the people in the super-hero world he is the sad pathetic crust that the real heroes use for his money.

Batman is not a superhero. And that's the point. Here's supposed to be a human aspect amongst gods, and still manages be smarter than most of them. It tells the reader that humans can stand beside gods, instead of below them, that humans can become legendary. Batman is the very embodiment of what it means to have to work for your power. He represents strength and human endurance, whereas the other 'superheroes' represent divinity and pure power. Batman is the link between two worlds; one of raw humanity, and one of divine strength.

Bruce Wayne is a better rich guy than Donald Trump.

Thank fuck someone else agrees, and he's not depressive or dreary, he's edgy when it's convenient. From a writers perspective, he makes me want to sew my anus shut and go to Taco Bell

Well you got OP there

when you think about it, Batman is basically a furry

I feel like this is some sort of b8 but fuck it. Batman is one if the worst superheros ever. Even if you ignore all of his bullshit that you mentioned, he survived going into a black hole, even though he's just a human.

This is also why I like Marvel much more than DC, in Marvel the hero's have weaknesses and character flaws. They are not always overpowered as well, so there are things some hero's cannot do.

most cops in gotham are on the take, only the DA and comish can fix that but if they did they would have no one at all.
if he shut down arkham asylum then it would put more people out of work
if they break out he just catches them again when he sees it in the paper or on the news
he only uses small time crooks for information, they already found super villians to work for on their own
no other superhero has a reason to kill batman but if he suspected they did i'm sure he would be fitted with the right equipment to handle it like he handled superman in the cartoon, comic, and movie

mind=blown

If he builds the new one first, then shuts down Arkham for the newer bigger better one, most likely it will create more jobs than are lost.

marvel had better writers for a long time
DC does a relaunch every two years which makes me fall in and out with them
but
marvel has too many characters that come in and out making it hard to keep time lines in check which is why marvel has like 300 diffrent earths and you never know which earth they are talking about til someone just says it or they show it through flashback/on the news in a panel

Its on netflix along with justice league unlimited. I don't see why dc doesn't get the writers from these shows to work on their live action movies they might suck less.

true, but if they all get locked up then nothing would ever happen in the series
like when thanos got the power glove and killed off all the timelines. he got bored fast same concept.

Holy Fuck

I mean, he has beaten almost every DC hero and villain at one point, so he's not that bad. Could be worse. He could be Superman, or Aquaman, or if we want to go to Marvel he could a shit hero like Captain America.

in the new series for batman they got a guy who use to work for the cia and are bringing in two superheros with super powers who want to also protect gotham and are gonna explore the whole concept of batman being just a human vs superpowers
first book was released this week so i guess we are gonna get some more incite on the whole batman vs superpowers look

his superpower is that he has no superpower

IM BEST!

>Batman is one of the stupidest ---
>What is his super power? .. smart.

I think hes pretty big . . . .

superman is broke af

the very first issue a plane goes down and batman has six minutes to clear the area were as other superheros like superman would just fly up there and catch it, i like batman cause he actually has to plan and think on his feet fast unlike others but also in that sense he can focus more on protecting gotham then the world. like if something blows up in iraq and kills a lot of people they blame superman for not being there, people cant do that on batman which gives him more freedom to choose then other super heros
>props to DC for figuring out what the people want and giving a series to explore it with this new comic

underrated post

this is now a batman thread

Superheros are all stupid, and I'm sick of at least 10 Superhero movies coming out every year since 2001.