>Not having fucked your cousin even once

What is your excuse user?

>"Hurr durr it's socially unacceptable"

Do not give me that lame bull.

Hurr durr it's socially unacceptable

One is married
Two of them are dude
One is actually retarded

Me and her were going to fuck, but we didn't have a car and lived too far apart at the time. It would have been risky, especially since she lives with her dad. Now she's married, so it's unlikely for me to have sex with her any time in the near future.

One is married.

Others are younger. Plus we aren't rednecks like your family

>Not having fucked your cousin even once
>What is your excuse user
one is 13 the other one 11...

I'm not catching your point, user. We all know you're 16 anyway

Can relate but by the age that you can drive you'll be seeing girls from school daily and cousins monthly at best. At one point she might have sucked me off if I gave her enough weed since I was the irreligious smart ass with a good music collection. However, the older and more alpha guy on my sports team dated her for 2 years. He was ugly as sin so I can only assume she loved cock from just the right angle - she's from the religious wing of the family...went to law school and got married to some dude and pregnant as soon has her employment contract allowed stability. Probably loves sucking cock more now though - making babies is too much work.

What is stopping you?
I was adopted. So I have a pass to all this rich, yung aryan puss

>all male cousins

I actually lost my virginity with my cousin. I was 14 and she was 13. we were left alone for the day at her house and started fooling around. and that led to pulling our pants down and checking each other out. And then we just started playing around with each other until i asked if she wanted to try it and she said yes. so she laid back on her bed i laid on top of her and after a few minute sod messing around trying to figure it out i got it in. i was of course done in no time. but about 20 mites later we tried again this time with much more success. it went right in and felt amazing. she was moaning and I was freaking out at how good it felt. still only lasted about 5 minutes top. We did a few times that summer. then for no real reason just stopped.

Fun fact: in Canada you can legally marry your first cousin!

For one I don't talk to any of my cousins, and if I did I wouldn't because it's just taboo for me.

2 are male
Other 2 are older and have boyfriends

really? that's fucked up.

>3DPD

both my cousins are over 15 years older than me and male

i do have more female cousins than male, but they're all kids

It's taboo for you to talk to your cousins?

>sorry

No, to fuck them. Nice reading comprehension.

Heh...ok.

Eh, well I wanna fuck my aunt so I guess trying to do that is my excuse

Ate her pussy and ass, does that count?

Cousin took my virginity at 12. True story.

>Where can you get laid in the North?
>Nun a vut

Thank you madam. You didn't make it too clear, but I thought I got it

You're welcome ma'am.

I've fucked 2 of my cousins in one night. As adults. They are complete whores and I regret it every time I see them. One was so loose I should just fucked a jar of mayonnaise. The other was OK but called me too much afterwards and made it weird. Wish I had pics, would have no problem sharing BC they are nasty anyways

i fuck my first cousin all the time for the last few years, who cares

You're fucked

>then for no real reason just stopped
wannabe copypasta of the worst sort

my cousins are much older than me, religious freaks and not hot at all.

LOL I slammed the fuck right out of my 14 year old cousin when I was 28 or so. Then I did the family tree thing and found we weren't even related. I was disappoint.

Not gonna lie OP if I had a cousin that looked like that I'd smash the fuck out of her

I don't have any cousins

I am not sexually attracted to any of my cousins because I am not mentally ill.

Wow, you got a srs sexual hangup there /bro! You don't need to be mental to fuck. Just horny.

Of course.

Mhm.

Back when i was younger my cousin and i were very close, she always came by to play with us. One time she was joking about giving me a kiss on one of my birthdays and i always thought she was messing around.

When my 13th birthday came in she asked me to help her with some balloons, after following her to my mom's bedroom she grabbed me and started making out with me, an actual hard kiss out of nowhere.

Currently she lives next to me and my family and i still have an attraction to her, not a crush or anything emotional but an urge to have sex with her.

When i was 12 and my cousin was 11 I started to fuck her but after i got about an inch in she stopped me and we never touched each other again, or spoke of it

Because I'm the most attractive one of my family and I'm maybe a 6/10. No thank you

Now that I'm an oldfag the neighbor kid tells me stories of family get togethers that involve skinny dipping and sex in the water while the parents are drunk on shore. I am totally jelly, I never had siblings to fuck!

OP can you share her first name? I feel like I might know her....

Don't know how to bring it up. I'd fuck both of them if I ever got the chance (they're sisters)

That's the perfect age to corrupt them. Just remember pics or it didn't happen

Soooooo what is your excuse?

Please don't make children. We need better looking people i the future....

I never met any of my cousins. But I have seen pictures. I'd totally fuck my female cousin if she weren't on the other side of the planet.

They're all ugly rednecks

her name is Jernetta

Don't plan to

They live in a different country.
Plus neither of them have an ass like that.