Kek

kek

top kek

KEK

>part-time volcanoes

England also has more volcanoes than good players.

koek

ayy

delete this

Allez zeg lmao

WAFFLE
A
F
F
L
E

I really dislike Lineker, he just seems like a tryhard cunt

First post that actually made me chuckle today

basically a burn

Yoooo rofl

dying

well done belgium

LOL

a good ol rub

Ahahhahahaha

REKTANGLE

Let's be fair, Rushford was pretty good.
It's just Pooney and the rest who fucked everything up.

top kek

>mfw they're actually shooting fireworks out here

MERCILESS

some seismic activity in my sides tbqh

MOTD TIME

kek

good bants

you absolute mad man

Go join them instead of frogposting on Sup Forums

hahaha

based belgian

>Rashford completed more dribbles than any other England player today
>played for 5 minutes

Fucking Woy. You don't bring a player on with 5 minutes to go in hopes of changing the game. You bring a player with 5 minutes to go to defend a lead.

Strong.

HOLY SHIT BTFO

well played

ayyy

lol how will Engcucks ever recover? Maybe accept 100,000 more refugees?

I'm dying here

wtf england doesnt have any volcanoes retard

include me in the screencap, reddit

not sure if you read the news pal but we're not accepting any refugees now

SPICY

MEME

INCOMING

I can only imagine the quality of qts celebrating in iceland now

Just here for the laffs

does volcanoes mean something else or is this just a overrated joke

Have a >(You)

>Refugees not welcome
>Calling all Pakis, come to the island pls

British logic

english bantz """"""comprehension"""""""

This is why I still love you, 4 chan.

based fucking wafflebro

>tfw some Brit is so butthurt his brain blocks out basic sarcasm and humor as a defense mechanism

just take a nap or something, go for a walk

wew lad

volcanoes are pretty tight tho

retard we voted brexit no more terrorists are coming into the best country in the world

Simmer down Bulent.

my sides

Top bantz belgium.

What the fuck are you doing here? Go outside.

>getting counter-bantz'd

Ayy

What does that have to do with England?

go get them iceqts you autist

top kek

REDDIT FROM PAGE, HERE WE GO

>I was only pretending to be butthurt
I think I'm gonna have a vacation in England now that everything is so cheap there

>we voted no, that means all the pakis will leave the country

You really don't understand anything, do you?

why did you quote something I never said

fuck germans are just as stupid as their national team

>He actually believes this

You fucks got rused. Only good thing is that you won't pay for Greece's bullshit.

ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO ONE COD WAR AND ONE EURO

lel

Gentle reminder the Netherlands lost twice to them

At least they can play football

saved for poserity

WE DEMAND A REMATCH. SIGN THIS PETITION. THOSE GOALS DON'T COUNT AS THEY WERE SCORED BY RACISTS. IT'S NOT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, etc

they may be stupid but atleast they didnt get kicked out by iceland

>he's too much of a scrub to get the bants metagame

And they ARE world champions

>a screencap without thousands of reaction images slapped all over it

thank god

>invoke article 50, lad

overrated post

Just like the english NT

Hey, at least your team employs disenfranchised negro youth! You feel proud you're so progressive. It's not always about winning, sometimes you just wanna give a refugee a leg up!