These girls are so hot I bet 9 out of 10 gay guys would want to fuck them if they had a chance

These girls are so hot I bet 9 out of 10 gay guys would want to fuck them if they had a chance.

The one on the right is pretty cute.. The one on the left kinda looks like kanye

Soooooo.... black girl thread?

Only if you can tell me who middle right is

>onboard

Tori brix is her name. She a model

I am disappoint.. She looks better in this pic then she does in any others

Both these women are foul. C'mon man, you must have better taste than this.

I think she's a victoria's secret model. Don't have a name, sorry.

True

once youve slept with several black women you will soon realise why so many black men dont date them and go for white women.

>These girls are so hot I bet 9 out of 10 gay guys would want to fuck them if they had a chance.
I'm
> (OP)
>Soooooo.... black girl thread?
>once youve slept with several black women you will soon realise why so many black men dont date them and go for white women.
May I ask why is that?

thank you, I was asking who she was for the longest

yea sooooooooo hott!

> (OP)
>>These girls are so hot I bet 9 out of 10 gay guys would want to fuck them if they had a chance.
>I'm
>
>> (OP) (OP)
>>Soooooo.... black girl thread?
>
>
>>once youve slept with several black women you will soon realise why so many black men dont date them and go for white women.
>May I ask why is that?
>Why are you (OP)
>copying so much
bizarrely

Moarr! .....Nude?

Michelle?

Top kek

Not the guy you're asking, but in my experience they tend to be very... manly, if that makes any sense.

" I bet 9 out of 10 gay guys would want to fuck them"

Nigga I straight af and I aint gonna fuck them bitches let alone a faggot ass nigga

Da fuck!
Sauce summer fag!

I think OP is implying that nigresses are manly

ITT: The white girl on nigger conditioning failed so the shills post sheboons.

imma need a sauce on these asap

One problem if were to fuck (any girl) hoe better trim their Bush

>
>
>
>
>
>imma need a sauce on these asap
I agree mostly, sause pls

The one on the very right looks like a fucking dude.

Yup.

Can we agree the left side is better

Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup.

left absolutely right eh... not a fan of mulatto

i cant put my finger on but it just inst as good

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore when teh attrative loser people say that the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attrative loser people and still try to hurt the attrative loser people with looks but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people or the attrative loser people even tho the ugly people losers or ugly guys losers smell like dog shit and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but the ugly guys losers and the ugly loser people that can hurt the popular people or attrative loser people the ugly way that smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce like reddit and the ugly people losers

and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop and cock block the popular people from acting or kill popular people the ugly way like biggie smalls cause is a hater cause is ugly and lame and smell like poo like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers on tv and music
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people and the attrative loser people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers that got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit is ugly and lame and the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is ugly and lame and try to be better then everybody but the ugly people losers is ugly lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce and n tell ppl what to do

I know they're sexy asf but anyone notice their dirty ass feet

This /thread

Please please please please please please please kill yourself, fallout 4 is a fucking masterpiece and improves on the shitty mechanics and graphics of new vegas and fallout 3. Boohoo theres a few less dialpuge options. Actually there aren't dipshit, get the full dialouge mod and youll see, not only that some dialouge is hidden behind other options. Fallout nv is garbage it makes my eyes bleed everytime i try to play it. The animations are god awful and non- realistic, the shading, environment, everything looks like a piece of shit. There are no settlements or any crafting in the vanilla game besides repairing, ammo, and a few schematics. The aiming system is trash, why in the fuck would you make a aiming reticle that looks like that. The shooting feels superficial like its just a gun slapped onto an oblivion spell. It has no realism at all, there are no fucking physics whatsoever. There are plenty of games that have come out before that, that looked way better. The characters look like fucking potatoes and child molesters. The game is ugly as sin, end of story. And all of the "technical rpg elements" that you are missing from this pile of shit can be found via mods on the nexus. Please stop whining every day several fucking times a day about how new vegas is superior to fallout 4.

tldr

>This /thread
Nope.

what are you SOME KIND OF FAGGOT

>stop liking things that i don't

>Please please please please please please please kill yourself, fallout 4 is a fucking masterpiece and improves on the shitty mechanics and graphics of new vegas and fallout 3. Boohoo theres a few less dialpuge options. Actually there aren't dipshit, get the full dialouge mod and youll see, not only that some dialouge is hidden behind other options. Fallout nv is garbage it makes my eyes bleed everytime i try to play it. The animations are god awful and non- realistic, the shading, environment, everything looks like a piece of shit. There are no settlements or any crafting in the vanilla game besides repairing, ammo, and a few schematics. The aiming system is trash, why in the fuck would you make a aiming reticle that looks like that. The shooting feels superficial like its just a gun slapped onto an oblivion spell. It has no realism at all, there are no fucking physics whatsoever. There are plenty of games that have come out before that, that looked way better. The characters look like fucking potatoes and child molesters. The game is ugly as sin, end of story. And all of the "technical rpg elements" that you are missing from this pile of shit can be found via mods on the nexus. Please stop whining every day several fucking times a day about how new vegas is superior to fallout 4.

Such noob infinite warfare is much superior

indyamarie

i like them mix

Holy shit I feel the heat coming off of you, summerfag.

Youve never had sex with any living human being in your life. Shut the fuck up.

Nude?

left's forehead is too big. right has an ugly nose

Tanner is that you? Time for bed

Sauce? Also nude pls

Shut up mom I want to stay up with my Sup Forums friends!

So hot! MOAR

nice trips

Ah shit I'm messy now

moar of her

10/10 would bang

high test levels