What does Sup Forums know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXtKf9nByhc
youtube.com/watch?v=nKSjTdcsfQU
youtube.com/watch?v=jSSlxp0FAS8
youtube.com/watch?v=9otg_Cm50RE
youtu.be/M6rrTROoZIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking piece of shit not posting the band name as if everybody has esoteric knowledge

>having unique taste and having an abstruse palate is the most important thing in the world look at me i'm different

fag

nothing yet but it looks cool, can you fill me in? :p

Siouxsie and the Banshees

Fucking retards.

It's Siouxsie and The Banshees. Old school post-punk at it's finest.

robert smith and the proto faggots.

I was listening to them at work today as a matter of fact

>post-punk

kek, try Brit pop fail.

I was hoping to find folks who already know who they are, not hip you to them. It's not esoteric at all. Or I had hoped not

ohhh yeah i know the music just didn't know the image

Peeeeeeeek-a-booo.

Not Brit pop. Check your source, friend

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF THAT AND STOP ASKING

Siouxsie and the Banshees were an English rock band formed in London in 1976 by vocalist Siouxsie Sioux and bass guitarist Steven Severin.

Faggot.

goth faggots

Nice copy/paste from wikipedia, faggot

So? They were fucking Brit faggots, you fucking nigger. And if you ever listened to their pommy dogshit music, you'd fucking know they were as "Punk" as fucking Madonna.

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore when teh attrative loser people say that the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attrative loser people and still try to hurt the attrative loser people with looks but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people or the attrative loser people even tho the ugly people losers or ugly guys losers smell like dog shit and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but the ugly guys losers and the ugly loser people that can hurt the popular people or attrative loser people the ugly way that smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce like reddit and the ugly people losers

and the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop and cock block the popular people from acting or kill popular people the ugly way like biggie smalls cause is a hater cause is ugly and lame and smell like poo like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers on tv and music

Siouxie and the banshees, or the Creatures?

Was always partial to the Creatures myself:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXtKf9nByhc

I knew someone whose claim to fame was having licked siouxie's armpit.

which rather struck me as scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to "fame".

Awww. Did a nasty Brit piss in your cornflakes once? Poor little darling.

Its ok, show us on the doll where you wanted the Brits to touch you before tehy laughed at you.

Would you like to whine a little more?

>they were as "Punk" as fucking Madonna.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKSjTdcsfQU

lmfao, you mad, nigger.

Please go forth in the world and continue to be wrong, retarded, and get pissy when you're laughed at for being an ignorant dumb cunt.

Post-punk. Meaning punk evolved into something else, and I personally find it significantly better than most punk dribble you probably adore.

>hurr-durr, I noes punk rock because I noes punk rock hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You, sir, are still a clueless retard.

Enlighten me with your vast knowledge then, or else shut the fuck up

>lmfao, you mad, nigger.

Says the person who was screaming hysterically about how "fucking Brit faggots" and "their pommy dogshit music" and how you would "fucking know they were as "Punk" as fucking Madonna."

>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'M NOT MAD! YOU'RE MAD! BECAUSE YOU LAUGHED AT ME!

Keep on going, trying to claim that others are getting pissy for laughing at your bullshit, while its really you who's getting pissy. I always enjoy a screaming brat making a fool of themselves.

My vast knowledge indicates that you are STILL a clueless retard, .

>YOU'RE MAD! BECAUSE YOU LAUGHED AT ME!

Hurr durr, hurr durr. I call people clueless retards cuz I got caught copy/pasting from wikipedia

I proved you were wrong. Too tough to take, huh?

lmfao.

underrated post

Wrong in what regard? punk rock/post punk/ alternative rock/ goth rock all still classifies as rock, ya knob. You've proven nothing.

>punk rock/post punk/ alternative rock/ goth rock all still classifies as rock, ya knob. You've proven nothing.

Hurr durrrrrrrrrr let's call it all the same music, too HURR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The band fits under multiple genres, not saying they're all the same. The common thread there, being rock. So your wikipedia paste of "english rock band" disproves nothing. You could easily say The Clash is a rock band from England... is it false? No, but it's not a complete description.

Ever read a post and wonder what the person mashing the keyboard imagines they're saying?

Because I read this and wonder if this guy is sitting there, imagining that he actually knows the slightest thing about what he's saying.

Trying to say siouxie isn't punk, because punk rock is Rock. Yeah. that makes sense. If you're the victim of an amateur trepanning.

If she wasn't one of the First Wave punk musicians, I wonder what you think the Bromley Contingent were? Quiffed rock n' roll teddy boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSSlxp0FAS8

Backpedal harder, nigger;

Someone who gets it, and follows up with a great tune....

You sir, are and idiot and I refuse to engage any further with the likes of you

> I refuse to engage any further with the likes of you

plenty of them to pick from when its Siouxsie.

the hard bit is which phase? Anima Animus era Creatures? Early Punk? Stuff with Robert Smith on guitar? covers of the Beatles and Iggy Pop? All excel.

youtube.com/watch?v=9otg_Cm50RE

> I refuse to engage any further with the likes of you

*tips fedora*

For any retard who thinks Siouxsie and the Banshees was anything but a failed Brit POP band, please explain this appalling mess:

youtu.be/M6rrTROoZIw

You're clearly retarded.

Either that, or you have no knowledge of rock music or its various genres.

HURRRR DURRRR BEATLES COVERS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO PUNK ROCK!!!1!!!1!!11! Herp derp

>Either that, or you have no knowledge of rock music or its various genres.

you really don't

Souxsie and the banshees.

lol, you have no knowledge, none.

Rock 'n Roll is an American art form that the Brits never really understood or performed correctly. The big selling Brit bands, such as the Beatles, Led Zepplin, and The Who-- who all started out by copying American music--- de-evolved into crappy pop bands, and Siouxsie and the Banshees were crap to begin with.

Peek-A-Boo? LMFAO!!11!!11!11!!!

> Brit POP band,

Holy shit, you really dont understand what they were at all, do you. Do you know what siouxsie's FIRST performance was?

Opening for the Sex Pistols, she did a 20-minute version of... The Lord's Prayer.

without knowing how to play any instruments.

You do not get any more Punk than that.

And she has always stated her admiration of the Beatles. Which is why they covered Dear Prudence, and Helter Skelter when they were unfashionable, because it was the most punk thing to do, because punk was anti-fashion.

If you dont understand that, then its clear you have no idea what punk was about.

>Opening for the Sex Pistols,

The Pistols, The Clash, and the wankers that became Siouxsie and the Banshees all were at he first London performance of The Ramones.

You can copy our music, but you don't get it right.

>Opening for the Sex Pistols, she did a 20-minute version of... The Lord's Prayer.

Performance art is not music, dipshit

Siouxsie and the Banshees

you have to pay good money to go see comedians come up with shit like this.

Go on, impart more of your pearls of wisdom about how Zep were a "pop" band, and the Beatles "de-evolved" into a pop band... you know, going from songs like "she loves you yeah, yeah yeah" for screaming girls in their early years, to making "Sgt Pepper" stoned out their gourd and performing with Ravi Shankar at the end. That's a clear progression into "pop" there.
And as for the Who.... yeah. that really shows the depth of your musical knowledge there.

Honestly. have you even heard these bands? because you're so fucking wrong, its a bit like trying to say that the Ramones were a 70's disco band.

Laughable doesn't even begin to describe the bullshit you're spewing out here, as you imagine you're some sort of musical guru, when in fact you're nothing more than a jingoistic pissant with an inflated sense of self-importance and a chip on your shoulder about UK musicians.

>These 3 established bands were at the first UK gig by the Ramones.

>This proves they copied the Ramones.

Holy fucking shit, you cant make up this bullshit.

By Sargent Pepper, The Beatles were no longer a rock band. Did you ever listen to that shit? Zepplin had full orchestras playing on their last albums. The Who made their money performing A FUCKING OPERA.

You do not understand Rock and Roll, my idiot friend. Not at all.

lol, look it up, nigger.

I like Tinderbox and Peepshow alright

>The Beatles were no longer a rock band

They never were!

Jesus. How the FUCK can you get this so utterly wrong? Do you think that Slayer are a Funk band, or that Screamin' Jay Hawkins was Death Metal? Is Prince a Techno DJ?

You have NO FUCKING CLUE about what you're talking about.

Tell me more. I love this. I dont care if you're a troll, I love it: I'm laughing my ass off at the stuff you come up with.

>They never were!

Hoo, boy. About 50 million people might disagree with you.

They were a rock band, because they copied American rock music. By Sgt Pepper, they were a pop band.

Try looking stuff up before you go full retard.

FAGS

>lol, look it up, nigger.

Look what up? that bands like the clash who started playing in '74, and were performing in '76, and the Pistols, who were formed in '75, and Siouxie and the Bromley Contingent went to see the Ramones' first gig?

Were the ramones fucking time travellers now? did they play their first '76 UK gig in 1973 or something?

How the fuck can you say that because the members of these bands were in the audience, those bands didnt exist and copied the US?

Yes, siouxsie hadn't formed her band then - but to say the others weren't in punk bands is not simply wrong, its spectacularly idiotic...

genius over here

>genius

to quote DEVO, "one chromosome too many".

lol, you're still fucking ignorant and fucking stupid. By saying: The Pistols and The Clash were at the first London performance of The Ramones, THAT FUCKING STATES THAT THEY WERE ALREADY IN THE FUCKING BANDS.

Are you a SPED or a fucking retard? An Aspie? A Sperglord? Or just a fucking incoherent dipshit that doesn't understand your own mother tongue?

Everyone understands the influence of The Ramones regarding the Punk movement, but you might be the retard that doesn't.

> THAT FUCKING STATES THAT THEY WERE ALREADY IN THE FUCKING BANDS.

Yes. That's exactly what I told you.

I'm sorry, It appears that I am talking with someone with the IQ of a gnat.

What do yoy imagine you're trying to say? Because your original comment was trying to claim that the clash, pistols and siouxsie being in the audience for the Ramones somehow meant they were copying them.

Beyond that, it was difficult to work out exactly what drivel you were coming up with.

or is this you now doing a 180 turn and trying to claim you said otherwise.

I mean, you do realise that bands can go see other bands? there's noting to stop them? these people tend to like music...

Honestly, the whole screaming about "are you a retard" seems to be getting dangerously close to overcompensating. You know, the sort of person with mental problems who claims "everyone else" is crazy? that sounds like you, only claiming everyone else are the "retards"
You really need to learn a little about this, because what you're saying is so disjointed and plain inaccurate, that you're pretty much a joke I'm laughing at.