Left is actually a man

Left is actually a man.

Right is an unfunny fatgirl.

Get a job scrubbing toilets and being somebody's dog you fat fucking nolifer.

I work. I also live in Boston area, which is more expensive than NYC. look it up

Id watch them fuck.

Bailey doesnt do girls though, sadly.

Ok, i'm feeling generous.

Give me a sharpie in pooper(timestamped) as a sign of goodwill. If you do that I will put $10 in your PP. Next, I want 10 sharpies but will pay $.200

I meant $200 and I am dead serious.

Amy is a pig

theres something I wont do for money.. I guess we werent meant to be user..

Can you do 6 sharpies or pens for 100?

Maybe so, but she'd look pretty good sucking Bailey's feminine penis.

I'll fuck bailey jay any day over that hippo Schumer

Is this your fetish? maybe theres something else..

I'm not even gay but I know what it's like to need money. I'm doing this for the lulz. You want money, you are shoving something in your ass and I will pay you 10. Then we ramp up and I will pay you much more because I have more liquid cash than I should have TBH.

No such thing as a "feminine penis". That's a man, baby. And that man has far more chance of fucking Chubby Schumer than you or I ever would (whether we'd like to or not is immaterial here).

I guess I'm not that desperate. Thanks for your patronage user :^)

Thanks, Debbie Downer

Get your ass off here. Walk into the nearest business and start cleaning their toilets.

Do not walk out without a job.

I work 60 hours as it is. I could leave my studio apt, but that would mean I need to live with strangers.. I won't sacrifice that luxury

linetrap confirmed for jew media whore

>I could leave my studio apt, but that would mean I need to live with strangers.. I won't sacrifice that luxury

>Give me money

>No I won't do anything for the money

Get the fuck out of here you are nothing but a parasite!

Bailey Jay Inside Amy Schumer

This could be a Movie for the AGES

So you'll fuck your own ass to live alone in an expensive market (while not making enough to avoid asking Sup Forums for cash) but you won't take pics of you fucking your own ass?

Do you see the unsustainable nature of this? Let me really speak your language then. I will put 100 in your PP if you post a clear, timestamped pic of one pen in your anus.

I will add 100 for every addtl pen. I am a whale.

>taking the b8

Get a job.

you're a weird bloke.