DAILY REMINDER: TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT ELECT!

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiQh51gdsLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sIS_Ft3_BAY
youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4
youtube.com/watch?v=DS7StCVFzA0
youtube.com/watch?v=7EcERd6E0ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ZobVV9-NgYg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones
Which Trump played after his victory speech, actually.
What did he mean by that?

Suck it and Move on by The Get Over It You Cuck's

youtube.com/watch?v=fiQh51gdsLQ

Good question since nobody's going to get what they need with him being POTUS no matter how hard people try.

Sorry. Just can't do that. At least not until Trump declares Marshal Law takes away our constitutional rights moves all who disagree w/him into FEMA camps and neutralizes or liquidates those he deems a dangerous threat. We're gonna take to the streets speak out form punk bands like Bad Religion and rock out until they imprison/kill us all. (Pro tip: THEY CAN'T!)

>take to the streets speak out form punk bands like Bad Religion
ahhh..... i wish i was 16 again...

>tfw instead of draining the swamp like he promised his proposed cabinet members are all washington insiders and buddies of his

Music for this feel?

its called democracy, cuck. and you respect it. Marxist elites hate democracy thats why they fear trump. Left= Bigger Government, state sanctioned theft of property, cultural marxism, mass immigration, gays and trannies, burning the constitution, Sharia Zones

youtube.com/watch?v=sIS_Ft3_BAY

is mu buttmad the corrupt lying bitch didn't get her turn?

Maybe a little, I just had such high hopes for Jill Stein.

what about the electoral college is democratic? literally designed to make some states' voices more prominent than others and resist giving the people absolute power in deciding who becomes president

I'm just mad Bernie wasn't our guy. I'd never vote Hillary, but Trump/Pence, IMO is much scarier
>democracy is the guy with the second-most votes getting the president
kk
did you really believe anything at all he said
the man changes positions every 40 seconds
for fuck's sake he was just talking the other day about possibly not repealing obamacare

It's supposed to be democratic because it redistributes power away from just the most opulace states. Of course it doesn't actually work like that in the end, and it has now on 4 occasions given the vote to the person with the lower percentage of votes. Furthermore, electors could still vote for Clinton, or in fact anyone, because they aren't legally obliged to vote for who they've been told to. That's unlikely to happen, but the fact it can alone shows major flaws in it.

it's great in theory but at the end of the day, if you divide populations by state electorates, some people's votes are worth more than others which is fucked

the reason america is and will remain shit is because we have to be the country that fuck states like ohio, florida, north carolina and virginia want us to be

what are some non-fuck states in your opinion

Agreed. Tbh people outside of Portland, LA, the intellectual parts of NYC and Washington DC shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
Who the fuck honestly thinks random hicks from Ohio and Pennsylvania are refined and progressive enough to have the right to participate in the democratic process?
I bet they don't even know about G.L.O.S.S. and Julia Holter!

>>democracy is the guy with the second-most votes getting the president

"I don't know how the government works" the post

the one I live in obv, all of the others should be incorporated into mexico

the 'democratic process' is far from democratic, really. 2/3 of Americans didn't even vote. As aalways we had 2 shitty choices, each backed by billions in oligarch money. The democrats failed to offer an alternative to neoliberalism. Their coalition was basically new economy urbanites + increasingly inmiserated minorities supposed to flock to them out of a fear of white populism. America's two party system serves the capitalist classes, which as history have shown will always choose fascism/authoritarian capitalism over even mild social democratic reforms. What we need is real democracy, workplace democracy.

please stop giving OP attention. he is obviously an underage mong with a very narrow worldview

I've always thought this ubu song is about a NEET who embraces fascism as a way to cope with alienation and self-loathing. really captures 2016 zeitgeist

youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4

I wondered that too. It's like they didn't make a playlist for a Trump-win scenario.

>Implying the US government wasn't designed by oligarchic founding fathers ( alliance of southern slavers and New England mercantilists) as a way to limit democracy and the power of the masses,

>trump
>corrupt liar

pick both

Don't preach their structure, their society
Perverted ideas of reality
And words like freedom, they come an' call
And words like hate, and war, and all that's lost
I can't follow a man on a white horse
Who's in control, they all look to course
Tyranny is the real word
Voices and opinions are never heard
They all work, they're the working mass