I help my cat out by taking little pieces of shit off her butthole.i feel like it bothers her...

I help my cat out by taking little pieces of shit off her butthole.i feel like it bothers her.usually don't wash my hands after.

When I'm alone, I say "Kill the Jews" a lot.

Sometimes, I chant it while waving my arms in the air.

Also, I like to pump my fist and say "nigger" over and over.

Same here, my friend.

I talk to myself constantly inside my own head. Like an actual conversation. Like:

>'Hey that pot's pretty cool maybe I should get it for mom'
>'She wouldnt like it though. She doesnt talk to you remember?'
>'Yeah she'd probably just smash it'
>'Eh. Saves you $20 I guess.'

And when things get really tough I talk to myself in the mirror like the reflection is somebody else. Like, Ill confess all my problems and shit and how I cant do it, then tell myself how trivial the problems are in comparison to x and how I have to keep on going.

I clean up after myself at the gym.

your mom sounds like a bitch.or you're just a little prick

i do something kind of like that but with different characters and i look at them and have a convo with them and stuff

Edgy faggot

i do that but its awkward because my grandpa's jewish

I have mental problems. There are things I should have said when I was 11 that I still can't say at 26. I tried to talk to myself about it when I was driving alonein my car. I physically couldn't get the words out. I got so angry that I yelled until it hurt. I fucked my life up as a kid by being unable to communicate properly.

I wake up knowing nothing will improve yet somehow find the will to believe something might

I smoke, pot, listen to music, play civ 5 and jack off. All at the same time.

I also sometimes dance to Nazi music and salute repeatedly.

i prepare all of my own meals from scratch. i even bake my own bread.

Sometimes I think in a British accent, and I think it might be because I read Lord of the Rings in highschool and it stuck

I spend hours and hours writing myself having relationships with fictional characters. I never post the stories online but I have will constantly add more onto the story for each character. My longest story so far is around 1300 pages.

do you discover a land to find the seeds to grow the corn to feed the chickens you eat also?

Eat my boogers

Like FR. Not a troll.....

I put my finger in my asshole, lick it and sniff it and wonder if this is how a nigger's ass smells

why don't you post them online?
also have you ever reviewed the stories?

Both are true but she started it

When I was a kid I'd do that with action figures. Guess it's just changed from them being characters in my tyrannical play to my brain being characters in God's tyrannical play

I have no trouble communicating with myself about all the shit I should/shouldnt have done. To everyone else I pretend to be normal, and nobody knows any better. To them I'm actually kind of charming.

push ATM buttons to see if they make noises

I don't post them online because they are personal and private relationships.

I will often review the stories. I never make any changes because I view them like I would a photo album. They are my memories good or bad they exist.

Often when I'm down or lonely. I imagine feeling the texture of fur and the sensation of giving someone a hug.

When I beat off, right as I'm jizzing I imagine how good it would feel to kill myself... I'm otherwise a pretty happy person and have a great life and would jump at the opportunity to live forever...

Not sure what's wrong with me...

Too much edge.

piss in the sink...

I don't have to flush... its RIGHT THERE...

that's fucking sad

I really don't know how others see me. I live a lie. I'm very close to killing myself. I want to see suicide squad first, but it might be best to leave it unseen.

you should get a dog

Me too.

sometimes I just put my leg behind my head for no reason

never heard of that. all lot of people on here think about living forever right as they're jizzing and would otherwise like to kill themselves.

I pick my nose and eat it.

Although not alone, I see other examples everywhere, everyday.
I almost automatically do it, but only in private. Simply does not happen in public or company.
Don't know why and can't stop it as am already doing it by the time I realise.
They bogeys is tasty though...
(Pic related only by scale of social norms)

I think I might be clinically insane but REALLY good at hiding it. If someone put a hidden camera in my room to capture all the random shit I do when I'm on my computer, I'd probably kill myself.

Most of the time its dancing, random facial expressons and gibberish, and movements that cant be categorized into anything. I'll put up both my hands, one of them will shake and vibrate uncontrollingly while my other hand does graceful movements, as if its casting a spell on the crazy hand.

I make a high pitched EEEEEEEEE sound and usually put my hands up to my mouth when I do it.

Eat poop

My girlfriend

Your whole reason to continue the suffering you currently feel us 'maybe watch a movie'?

What kind of Bad assery is this?!

underrated kek

Drink Mountain Dew
Drive a car
Eat food
Take showers
Get my hair cut

I say that I'm going to pull out, and then I actually pull out.

Wrong gaybo. I did your girlfriend in the butt just last night.

She was all like "ow ow, not in my butt!"

Won't matter if you've seen it after you're dead. So, why wait to see it? Seeing it won't change anything, anyway.

read philosophy

everybody does this

nice dub dubs btw

I do the same shit. I also hardly get sick and I feel like it has to do with eating my boogs.

i try to do that except it just makes me lonlier

I do that, and usually eat only whole plant foods.

me too

I ruin all my own orgasms. Not a kink thing, just feels better oddly enough.

Whenever I get a soft taco from taco bell, I always peel the ends off of the edges of the taco. Whichever piece is shorter, I eat first. Then, when Im done eating all of my tacos, I eat all of the remaining pieces at once.
I have no idea why I do this, but I have been doing it for as long as I can remember.

are you em

Get drunk alone then puke in sink. Then force it down drain.

I don't love anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself.

i collect memes from tumblr and repost them here

You think about me!?!?! Oh user im so wet 4 u. Pls rub my butthole. I crave bbc but your white cuck will do