Why do Russian women age badly?

Why do Russian women age badly?

Alcohol or genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

ok.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alcohol makes you age earlier.

Stress of living in a shithole surrounded by ugly abusive slavs, alcohol, hard work, etc.

Yes, I know, but will a non-drinking Russian woman turn into a babushka at age 35?

No

asically this plus bad ecology some places

>non-drinking russian woman
those don't exist, user

why does she smile the slut

slavic women cannot smile

Mostly this Russians living in Germany for example age great, had one at work who was 40something and she was still pretty hot and looked like 30something

no vitamins in 80s and 90s
don't think its gonna be a problem in future

This.

in future all russian women will look like this

im a losser of 27 years old, can i get gf in russia ? im learning russian and have my own appartement but i make shitty salary. i just want a gf

it s because life in Russia is full of stress and worries for your future and family+bad ecology+ bad food and mcdonalds(Russian mc)

That's an interesting hypothesis

Sure u can. Russian grls fucking love international relationships

life

well you can get a gf anywhere
but most russians won't move away from russia if you don't live in a mansion or something

if you move to russia, it would probably work

It's nowadays mate

Because in the West women are incentivised to go and make their careers from a young age. They are told that it should be their number one priority and that they are worth as much as a man.

A woman in a Slavic country is told the same thing but replace "career" with "husband". Even now many Slavic parents tell their girls that they will have to marry and that marrying will also assure them money from the husband and family of the husband. Now, Slavic women from a young age see these ugly alcoholics that they are instructed to marry. This would make anyone stressed which makes you age.

Also-this would explain how they turn into sluts when a Western man is in their country. This seems obvious to them-if they'd marry them, they'd surely get alot more than out of a slav from their own country. This is akin to a Western woman getting a chance to be interviewed by some large company for a high position.

lol

>slavic women cannot smile

...to you

>can i get gf
>i make shitty salary

You already remove article "a", you are real Russian))))

How do we know this? Does anyone have real comparisons that show this, instead of this fuckin stupid image on 9gag?

Hey dude come here ok.ru thre are rusian milfs of 30 etc< so u can research

Hey dude come here ok.ru thre are rusian milfs of 30 etc< so u can research
change language-upper right corner

Still, I don't believe the memes but if you type "how Russians age" you'll have a bunch of pics like pic related, that I don't really know if they're exaggerated or not

Fuck off

>not seeing memes as a reliable, truthful source of knowledge

im poor for frenhc standars, no girls here really like me. Im really shy and not extravert, kinda boring and a little ugly. im mediocre in all plan.

>if you move to russia, it would probably work
i don't think it's possible because of my work and the salary or russia. I wish because france is overatted as fuck.

Thanks dude

Yes they are exaggerated and they belong on /r/funny

:)

>extremely shitty food with next to 0 nutritional value

+this

Eating unehalthy garbage will destroy your hormones in no time.It only goes downards from there.

This disgusting turk diarrhea is bosnian and croat """traditional""" food.
I mean, this pretty much proves that cr*ats and b*sniaks are turk cum dumpsters.
It is called Çorba, but spelled differently here, and the dumb slavs still think that it's original croat and bosniak food

They don't if they take care of themselves.

Sauce: this grill everyone is obsessed with is 36.

Fair point actually. I had assumed it was genetic, but it could be deficiency. However we have always had access to natural foods and vegetables...

They sure do. Just keep sending money.

this desu, I know an slav milf, she's like 45 yr old but she looks like the girl in OP's pic

no
my mother is Russian and moved to Germany at the age of 18 with my father
She's almost 50 now and still looks great because she doesn't smokes, drinks or stuff like that

The Russian women living in the US get fat ontop of that.

>women living in the US get fat ontop of that.
correct