This is literally the greatest achievement in music

This is literally the greatest achievement in music.

>>>/reddit/

no it's not

yeah haha

death grips are shit

More like the worst.

You joke but Death Grips are pushing boundaries never before conceived by man let alone attempted

I don't think stealing someone's style means pushing boundaries.

>stealing someone's style
Here we go again with this.

So you disagree with me?
That's rich.

Explain?

So you disagree with me?
That's rich.

>implying they're not blunt ripoff of blackie
>being this deluded

>stealing someone's style = pushing boundaries
wew

>blunt ripoff of blackie
*cringes*

It must suck having to contrive such a retarded parallel in order to prove a point. Next you'll compare Death Grips to clipping.

>Death Grips aped Blackie's style, I swear!
Blackie was small-time compared to Death Grips before Death Grips was even a thing.

why would I compare them to clipping if they don't sound the same?

>retarded parallel
I'm not surprised that deathgripsfag denies to believe that

The only retarded thing here is you.

Death Grips is one of my favorite band's right now. Never listened to B L A C K I E

considering that death grips are shit, they're small-time as well

Tell me which Blackie records sound like Government Plates, Exmilitary, or Jenny Death.

You can't because you're pushing a meme which you don't even entirely believe.

>a typical death grips fag

I only listened to spred luv, and it sounds like exmillitary, therefore it sounds like half of jenny death

the other half of jenny death sounds like soft nu-metal

cringeworthy fan base aside

The Money Store and NOTM are great, everything else can be forgotten

WOW SO GROUNDBREAKING

B L A C K I E is very different from Death Grips. Sure, they are similar in that they are both punk/rap artists, but B L A C K I E is much more focused on noise music elements. His mixes are simpler, nastier, and harsher than Death Grips. His lyrics and delivery are very unique as well, he screams harder and longer than anyone else I've ever heard. As B L A C K I E's style progressed there is no way in hell you can compare him to Death Grips. Both acts evolved in completely separate ways. B L A C K I E's most recent work is avante garde noise jazz, only his older records could be said to sound like Death Grips. B L A C K I E also has a completely different world view than Death Grips, his songs show that he still believes in finding meaning in life, coming together as people, and that he enjoys reminiscing about his past along with other relatable emotions whereas Death Grips never acknowledges feelings like that.

So while Death Grips in many ways is the more "commercial" artist in terms of how they sound (with B L A C K I E continuing to come up with increasingly bizarre pleb-scarring material), I have to say that thematically and artistically they are more "hardcore" and have a more "underground" mindset. Their fanbase of white college kids mainly doesn't understand the portrait of the world Ride gives us with his lyrics and if they did they would probably assume he feels this way because white privilege held him down. Their songs portray him as a husk living on simple instinct and rudimentary urges. B L A C K I E on the other hand has more "friendly" lyrics in a way, and if he presented his music in a less niche way he'd have more fans than Death Grips easy.

That said, as much as I love B L A C K I E, I like Death Grips more and they are my favorite band

And I was a lucky enough Motherfucker to see most of it played live.

Its not even in the top 5 of death grips' albums.