This might not be the best metal band, but this is the best metal album ever recorded

This might not be the best metal band, but this is the best metal album ever recorded.

THIS

But Judas Priest IS the best metal band of all. Even their bad albums have good songs

But no

IS

THE

Well, I said might, my point wasn't that they are not the best metal band, although I'm not 100% on that - I think as a whole discography Iron Maiden had more "no bad songs" albums than Judas.
In addition Screaming for Vengeance and British Steel are very overrated, and IMO not half as good as Painkiller or Defenders of Faith.
PAINKILLER

I agree op
Every song on there is 10/10

Due maybe screaming for vengeance is overrated but not british steel

Lol, ok grandpa.

that's funny, I would've accepted a compromise the other way around, never understood why British Steel was considered that good.
>Sad Wings of Destiny
>Sin After Sin
>Stained Class
>Screaming for Vengeance
>Defenders of Faith
>Painkiller

These are all better than British Steel, it's a good album, don't get me wrong - but it's like Ziggy Stardust, the pleb option for the best/most favourite album.

This

Vektor is a poor mans Voivod

no

Voivod is a neckbeards Vektor

I think is a tie between OP's and Pic related.

Funny that the pinnacle of 80's Metal were albums released in the early 90's

quite the contrary

Fuck off fags this is a judas priest thread

that's exactly why we're here

What are you gonna do? They won't let you leave the nursing home.

Top underrated Priest songs

1 - Hard as iron
2 - Let us Prey
3 - One shot at glory
4 - Run of the mill
5 - Dreamer Deceiver

Fear of the Dark is a great album, and the title track, Judas Be My Guide, Afraid to Shoot Strangers are in my op 15 Iron Maiden songs, but IMO the best Maiden album is Seventh Son, and after that The Number of the Beast tied with Somewhere in Time
>One shot at glory
agree
>Dreamer Deceiver
isn't underrated

You forgot leather rebel

>Top underrated Priest songs
Literally anything off Stained Class except Exciter and Beyond the realms

Seventh son is a masterpiece, but i just felt Fear has more concise songwriting
Dont get me wrong, i love seventh son, infinite dreams - the prophecy is among my top 5 maiden songs - i just felt seventh goes too much into atmospherics and a certain mood overall.

>Dreamer Deceiver isn't underrated

I dont think i ve seen that one on other Priest fans top lists

Yeah, but Priest still plays it every now and then

is their 2006 compilation "Essential Judas Priest" a good collection for someone looking to get into them?

You can start literally form everything apart from the albums without halford with them

No