Be me

>Be me
>Ever since i was a boy I've been very interested in prey mantis's
>Every day and night i would watch how the female mantis would eat the head off off the male after mating.(amoung other things)
>But specifically i was drawn to how the female mantis ate the males head, it just made me feel all warm inside.
>At the time i didn't know this was my way of getting off but i slowly started to realize that...this wasn't just a petty interest of a child, it was more than that.
>Every night until i was about 13 i would watch video after video on how strong and powerful the female mantis was.
>Why 13? let me clarify, one night, i was doing my usual browsing on youtube, just minding my self. Until i felt a feeling I've never felt before
>Bonner.jpg
>I didn't know what it meant at first but I knew it only happened when i was watching the female mantis stake her place in the food chain.
>My urges slowly grew over the years, one video , then two, then before i knew it i had been been fapping all day to the beautiful female mantis decapitating her male counter part.
>I was in love
>Skip 4 years later, i was 17, My infatuation with the prey mantis's had been obvious, shirt, shoes even my undies where prey mantis pattered, my parents never questioned me, little did then know that this went much deeper.
>I was a over weight beta faggot, so they thought it was just some nerdy interest of mine.
>So I had gotten tired of fapping to the same videos over and over again.
>Sexy mantis drawing weren't enough, the mutilations had to be genuine. >So i ask my mom if i can go to the zoo
>"Mom can go to the zoo."
>"sure user we with go next weekend"
>Fuckyes.wav
>They had a prey mantis exhibit
>The next week i would make a plan on how i was going to get what i wanted since the exhibit only housed male prey mantis's
Cont?
Sorry anons about the last thread writing this on the go.

>One week later we where getting ready to head out, i was on edge.
>I had concocted a plan to get what i wanted.
>Where i lived was fairly wooded, and prey mantis where not uncommon.
>So for a week i had been trapping mantis's with traps filled with ants and things they enjoy to eat.
>I had no luck at first but lucky succeeded the day before.
>I named her samantha
>The most beautiful insect a man would have ever layed eyes on.
>I almost felt unworthy of her presence.
>But enough of that.
>We where on are way to the zoo, i tried to slip her cage in my jacket but it was obvious i was caught.
>So i had to do this the hard way.
>As we rode to the zoo i was filled with anticipation and an odd erection.
>We're here, as i pulled up i tried to hide my awkward Bonner.
>I made a Sup Forums line for the mantis exhibit and was relieved to see that it was empty.
>Not a soul in sight
>Finally.jpg
>As i pulled Samantha out of my pocket i was shaking.
>I opened the cage and the males swarmed her like an African to water.
>I was ready
>I slowly pulled sown my pants and started rubbing
>Feels good man.exe
>The males started to probe her
>I started to stroke harder, until finally the moment arrived.
>The alfa male claiming his prize.
As i watched and held my average sized penis in my hand
>I head a small giggle in the background, nest to the sound of my fleshy hand making contact with my crotch.
>One turned into 2 the more and more giggles slowly erupted into a crowd of laughter.
>At that moment i took a look to my right and saw an odd wall it was shiny.
Cont?

Cont!!

You better deliver

PLEASE CONTINUE

>As i walked slowly to the wall is felt my skin tighten and i was anxious and didn't know what to do.
>As i walked tword the wall suddenly the wall illuminated and i saw, a minimum of 50 people standing behind a one sided window
>As they stared at me holding my penis
>I looked over to the right and saw my family
>Fuckme.jpg
>The look on their faces said enough
>The beans where out, and so was my dick, but lets not get technical.
>My mother ran in and grabbed me with my dick in hand i was dragged out of that zoo and never returned.

Was the ending weak

Why would there be a one way mirror in a mantis exhibit?

Why does the zoo have a mantis exhibit?

Why am I still reading this?

Trips of truth.

The real question is why wouldn't their be a one way window in a mantis exhibit.
Why does a zoo have a mantis exhibit? ah i don't know its probably a insect zoo. use your imagination

What even is this thread. Non of this makes any sense

More

gif made me kek irl

also kheck'd

BRUH..

>like an African to water

Very good *claps*

Whatthefuck

Picture sauce?

Well...alright then. :|

Dafuq did I just witness.

>the cuckery is real