Should I kill myself tonight? I really want to

Should I kill myself tonight? I really want to.

do it you stupid nigger

Don't go all toaster steve on us user.

I'm not black, but thanks.

Toaster Steve?

If you do, at least do it efficiently. I mean. I wouldn't suggest it. I'd just fucking vent that shit dude. Find something better to do.

No. It seems like a good idea now but once you move past all this shit it'll seem like a stupid idea. It isn't a solution. Ride it out Sup Forumsro. It'll all be cool.

Write in the Walls
"Akutabi was here"
Take a picture
And then do wathever you want

People have been telling me that for nearly twenty years now. Still feel this way.

Steve tried to burn down his room on stream.

Well then like this dude said, do it efficiently. Do it quick.

Geeze. I'll probably just hang myself, if anything. Why would he try to go out that way? Shitty way to die, too high a chance of being saved.

why ask if you should. people will obviously tell you not to you attention whore

Please. If you have nothing left to contribute to our species (assuming you ever did), then stop wasting our resources and just get it over with.

If you want to be remembered fondly, donate your clothes, your computer, all your shit to needy families first. We don't need your sentimental mother depriving the poor of much needed goods.

Exactly what happened, like 15 min into stream firefighters kicked down his door and pulled his ass out of his bedroom.

Needless to say he lived, though the theory wasn't too bad. Die of asphyxia during the fire or just burn to death; he just didn't account for firefighters.

I wouldn't but that's just me. You do you.

I just like talking to people and would like to have some semblance of connection before I go. Sorry.

if you want to kill yourself then just do it you lazy faggot

you matter to someone. you give someone else purpose, if that aint a reason to live, then I don't know what is. don't do it, youre worth it. pain is temporary, life is forever. please, find the light and keep going. you owe it to yourself.

Tell us about it user. Pleanty of people here are in the same place as you or have been there. I seem to go through a suicidal period about every three years

l'm afraid of the pain.

do it faggot

I could try to attach reasons to it, because fuck knows I have tons of those, but I've just felt this way for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are of me just wanting to die, trying to stop myself from breathing however I could. I was around five or so.

just means you were never meant to live. end it now :^)

i think about this constantly, i choose not dying simply because im too big of a pussy to take the leap. maybe you have the balls user...

l was going to do it, but no l just can't...

Don't listen to the "just do it faggot" responses. This isn't exactly the right place to go to seek advice regarding suicidal thoughts. What's got you down? Homelife? Financial bullshit? Mental/physical health?
I was going to kill myself multiple times. The most recent reason was that a pet relied on me to live. I fed him every day. I felt useful.
So you are useful, even if iy is in the most insignificant way. Remember that. :)

of course everyone love a hero

all these people are just trolling. please stay alive, your loved ones need you here.

alotta people are also obviously going to tell him to do it
faggot

Only thing that has stopped me so far is the people around me. I just feel like I'd be hurting them too much. But... Fuck, it's my life. Why can't I kill myself if I want to? That's what leads me to nights like this. Maybe I'll be "selfish" enough tonight.

Give your life to Jesus Christ, let him speak and act through you.

if you think you should die then maybe you should. try getting murdered if you're too big a pussy to do it yourself

im not trolling
if he wants to do it then why not

Fuck outta here with that.

Not a Moral fag
Just curious

What do you think happens after death?

Do it, faggot!

He's suicidal enough, don't ya think?

anyone on here thinking about it, please, don't do it. as a person who almost blew their brains out, it isn't worth it. stay here. please

oh wow, what a great idea
i'll be jesus's bitch boy
now i dont want to die

Nothing.

Don't do it man I'm in a rough position right now and i'm feeling down too suicidal as well just keep your head up things will hopefully get better :D

Think about it user. Give your life to god, put yourself into his hands and allow him to reveal your destiny.

Will you fuck my ass first?

you should have done it

Can I have your Steam account?

Nah, just go to bed user.

Just put your faith in God's love. He will give you everything you need.

i really hope death is like being under anesthesia, you have no concept of time its just one infinite blackout...

you're truly absurd

Man, surely you're joking, but if not, fuck off. Seriously. If god exists, he is a cunt and I want no part of his bullshit.

do it cuck

Believe Sup Forumsro's. You need to accept Jesus Christ into your heart. If you do, in the next life you may walk beside him.

Nah you're too pussy to actually do it so thinking you might do it tonight would just make you more depressed.

Do it the next workday. Call out sick and then do it. No one will look for you for at least 24 hours and you don't waste the weekend.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Even if I celebrated the birth of Jesus with underaged drinking and taking the cock of an adult up my ass and shitting cum and blood?

wow, thats gotta be the best the ever
walking next to jesus.....
wow.....
does he smell like flowers?

I'm currently between jobs, going to school. Last job wouldn't work with me about the hours they were giving, so I had to quit.

Nobody would look for me. I'm too quiet - no one would think twice about not seeing me for a few days.

Why in the fuck would I want to spend eternity walking with Jesus? I hate walking.

I'd rather be getting my dick sucked in a dune buggy. Seems like hell is a better place.

Then go get a bunch of drugs. I recommend heroin. Write a suicide note and then off yourself. I hope you've got a gun or better method.

The desire to die is a symptom of someone who has never tried to live.

Stop thinking of ways to kill yourself and go experience the world.

Not who u replied to but damn that sounds good
Like being in an eternal coma

Don't kill yourself.

I feel like I have to tell you guys this all the fucking time, and I'm sick of doing it.

You can literally do anything now. You know what happens if you kill yourself, you die. Now try going out and doing something else, something you want to do, even if you fail, the results are not equal to death, which you are willing to accept.

Wake me up inside

No gun. Was probably gonna use a rope... Don't have one right off hand, but cheap and much easier to get.

We honor the LORD in our own ways. Just know, Jesus died for your sin, and the sin of all man.If you belie in him, even though your body will perish you shall not die.

I'm not sure what the LORD smells like.

Jack off and play some video
You'll be alright tomorrow. Promise

Welp, might as well give it a go. It's been tolerable, everyone. Appreciate it.

Yeah, but nothing is associated with the colour Black
And black is a colour

So you won't even See Black emptiness

Heck, you won't even know you are dead because you can't think anymore

Doesn't that makes you unpleasent?
It sure dies me

There is no hell, just heaven. The devil, Lucifer, has no kingdom to rule over. No lake of fire, do not fear. Heaven is but an experience, and exorbitance.

How about you just look for your core-thoughts-needs and then TRY to do what the fuck you want that's possible. Choosing music. CHOOSING pizza.

Please, wait, Listen.

Fuck off retard you're not gonna do it anyways so just fuck. right. off.

I care, that is why I came to this discussion. How many people preach the work of God here? This is you sign.

Just do it then, don't get up from the belt, you are too pathetic to save. People gave you good advice that you ignored. Make sure you actually kill yourself. Nobody likes a selfish ass.

not a troll, if he wants to die it should be his decision. its selfish to tell someone not to kill themselves because it might hurt someone else. sometimes people have nothing left to live for and see that life is a novelty that we take too seriously

He could literally go do anything, but he is too far gone, let him die, I say. One less depressed fag to bring others down.

why are most suicidal fags attention whores? if you really want to send a message/help other suicidal people, write a suicide note and go on a killing spree first

and go pro it

And shove a sharpie in pooper.

When normies ask, "What was up his ass?"

We will finally have an answer.

No dude. Just smoke some weed, jerk off, and chill

When he runs out of weed, it'll be worse.

He's going to put a belt around his neck to jerk off anyway.

He'll be chilling in the freezer until they bury him.

OP didn't even bother to try and livestream it. Fucking faggot. What's the point of killing yourself if you don't make Sup Forums happy?

Not OP, but is there a preferable streaming service for your suicide? Just asking in case I decide to do it anytime soon. I'd like to have the information at hand.