Did I fuck up? We were talking about roleplay because we met on the roleplay section

Did I fuck up? We were talking about roleplay because we met on the roleplay section

Shameless self bump

bumping for updates

> iPhone user
No thanks I'm out

roleplay section? as in hookup and do that, or is it not a quasi dating site?

Might be something more for /adv/, but ill give my two cents OP. Similar problem happened to me, the person on the other end may have ignored you, may not,have. The worst you can do is assume and jump to comclusions. If they dont respond the rest of theday, back track tomorrow with a "Good Morning" or a "Howdy" (science proves Howdy is a good greating for a response) anyways, just dont jump to conclusions.

Ask her for succ

I desperately want a nexus so I can cyanogen mod it and customize the shit out of everything, but with my family's current monetary situation I doubt any of that is very likely.

Drunk?

You said too much when you asked if you said too much...

Roleplay on omegle is where we met as stated in my op, but if you're referring to what we were talking about, it was an old app called global war

>howdy
>thinks he's had a similar experience but won't greentext it

The last person to text loses.
The more that last texter sends, the more likely it is that they are going to lose.
Believe it.

Op here, a pic of the girl for reference and so you strange faggots have something to look at inbetween shitposting. She's 13 so don't get too frisky.

OP, you were fine until
>did I say too much :$
that was autistic

don't act autistic

at what time did she start stop responding? do you kinda know her sleep schedule? state the specific age. if you're over 12 and you had a fake gf that's not good to say

I know, which is why I avoided saying "pls respond"

Would get frisky/10
She'll make a man happy one day.

>inb4 mods
We're both 13. And no I'm not some underage autist who posts all the time, so don't worry about me making this site any more cancer than it already is... Pic is of me from a month ago

You want greentext, here ya go
>Be me, 9 months ago
>Sit on my PC all day
>bored, so i play shit games like Awesomenauts
>go in solo, just like sex with myself
>find a match
>play with a team that doesnt suck ass
>win
>enjoy playing with these people
>add them after a few games
>talk with one of them every day
>turns out they are "gamer grill"
>skype her all the time (inb4 no grills on Steam)
>start to like girl
>girl maybe likes my virgin ass
>almost date
>spam her messages because i think shes ignorong me
>her grandpa died
>imanasshole.jpg
>we dont talk for months because im too clingy
>heartbroken
TL;DR I jumped to conclusions and made a dick out of myself

Still young enough to get fucked like a girl.

And for those with keen eyes who spotted the sweater behind me, it was a gag gift. I would sooner stomp a baby koala than wear that anywhere.

oh, you're adorable. lose your virginity in real life you fag.

I believe in you.

I'm not saying she maybe didn't like you, but the grandpa thing seems like an excuse. asked out a girl ive been waiting to ask this week. didn't go as planned

Does anybody want reference of other texts to help me determine a "plan of action" or has my post lost relevance?

it's b8

always is.

I wonder if these people get a vicarious thrill of acting out their fake cringey teenage lives on the internet.

If not sarcasm, thanks for the compliment. The main reason I don't pursue a lot of girls is I get bored of people really easily. I have no clue why that is but I just assume it's because I'm an asshole

Not bait, but I'm not quite sure how to prove it. I'll post some more pics. Feel free to tineye and if it comes down to it and you still don't believe me I can just timestamp for you.

a nice start but as time goes on, the beta that flows through you will be compelled to write something

don't.

it doesn't matter if it takes a month or a year. say NOTHING.

this faggot.

So you're suggesting I give up entirely as opposed to risking looking like a beta fag?

"but what if she's in the hospital" you say. it's true, if she's in the hospital, and two weeks from now she arises from her coma, and she sees you didn't text anything else or call... guess what? you're fucked.

but the odds of that are astronomically lower than the more likely explanation that she's just not that into you and is taking some time to think about it. saying nothing will cause her decision to be based on what you've texted so far. saying anything else will mean that her decision will be based on what you've texted so far, and the fact that you seem desperate to hear back.

which would you prefer?

b8

not give up - just wait.

it only works when you know to a certainty

Op here, sorry I didn't respond earlier I thought this was pasta. I hope you were joking about saying howdy though, I'm no Clint fucking Eastwood and I most certainly don't want people to think that I want to be. The only other person that says howdy is the older southern raised man that wants you to sit on his lap.

I suppose this is a possibility. Ok user you got me, I'll play your way.

okay dude, here's the play. say something in the morning like, "hey, how's it going" or whatever. If she doesn't respond at all, its fucking over, cut all your losses and give it up. If she does, just continue the conversation like a normal fucking human being. If you can't do that, then come back.

Whatever you do, don't reference anything that was said tonight unless it is extremely relevant.

I have another question that might be more suited to this board. The girl I was texting is incredibly sheltered, her parents don't even allow her to use any social media. What's the safest and cleanest way to go about corrupting this kind of girl?

post pics

Thanks, that'll be my strat, I don't think I'll sleep tonight but to make it seem as though I did I'll wait until around 10 am.

you're entirely too wrapped up in worrying what others think of you.

this is fatal.

the only thing that matters is what you think of yourself, and how you project that.

the second that others perceive that you care what they think of you, you lose all their respect.

when they look at you and admire you or are interested in you based on your activities, achievements, philosophies, ambition, and outlook on the world, that's great.

of course the trick is, you can't say "well I'll do those things and then make sure other people see them so they respect me" - NO - again, that's caring what they think.

it has to be for you, all for you. there's a reason selfish dickheads get laid. think about it! it's because they're out for themselves FIRST, then later it becomes about being about someone else TOO. this is what women want. because selfish people are often better providers because they have desires that extend beyond fucking women, and fulfilling those desires takes money, and that's all most women really want - security, in the form of money. even minors who live with mom and dad and want for nothing inherently get this - well the women do, the guys not so much, hence all the fuckups.

the problem with you kids today is it's all about THEM right from the get go, not to mention being completely unprepared for rejection.

practice rejection. set up situations where rejection happens. live through it and learn so when the right one comes along, you're better prepared. it takes about 50 dates with 50 different women to figure all this shit out. the first one is not going to be "the one". it's just never, ever the case. when people think it is, they end up in a relationship that slowly goes downhill and ends in heartache or cheating or worse.

have you figured out that you shouldn't text her yet, at all, even if it takes a year?

Talking to her? Inviting her over? Meeting her parents? The way guys did it in the 50s. Not too hard if you're charming.

gradually.

I also need to play the cards I have, and the issues that she had with previous boyfriends was that they ignored her. Speaking of rejection, I have a pretty sad and awkward greentext of me getting rejected in elementary school if anyone wants me to write it up

Nice projection, user. This kid is (supposedly) 13, he just wants to get laid. He doesn't need your redpill philosophy just yet, especially over the word "howdy".

Thread pls no die I would be bored af

the "issues" she had with previous boyfriends ignoring her is another way of saying that's what she's attracted to.

she's more likely to respond better to a blend of you ignoring her, then showing her a lot of affection, then ignoring her again.

how many girls say "all my boyfriends are douches, I need to meet a nice sweet boy for a change!" then the moment one shows up in her life, she shits all over him and immediately starts fucking an alpha male who treats her like shit again?

the trick is to be both, so she gets what she wants, what she thinks she wants, all at once, while not even understanding what she has, which keeps her guessing, which keeps it interesting.

also, if you text her and she doesn't text back - who's ignoring who?

if she responds two days later with "hey I think it's weird you didn't text me for two days" your response needs to be "what? I texted you some things and you disappeared. I figured you'd get back to me when you could."

dude he's tripping that a single word "howdy" is going to "send the message" that he's some kind of cowboy. lolwut?

about 2% of that actually made any sense and i only read 1 sentence.

she's probably just sleeping. just type "anyway, good night" when you go to bed and make that the last thing you send.

This would be a perfect scenario, however if she doesn't text at just the right time I could be fucked. That would mean that, assuming adequate time is under a week and over a day, I have a very short window. In all likelihood she fell asleep, as the previous night we were both up talking the whole time. I love the theory on a "perfect blend" and unless you get shot down by another user that has more experience I'll rely on that advice for this one.

kek

believe me, nobody on this board is more experienced

I live in California man, and saying "howdy" is usually followed by tipping a cowboy hat in a fedora like manner. We as a state are not at all exposed to "howdy" being a normal greeting. If I heard that, I would be a little off put. Just a little. I hope that explained what I meant in my previous post.

Shut the fuck up faggot

My apologies.

You saying that worries me to a degree. Have you been with somebody before highschool?

Sleep well, thread