10/10 celebs only

10/10 celebs only

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2026214-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THAT'S your gripe with her?

>reposting just to include reaction image

Love me some young Duff. Love me some MILF Duff to. Hell I just love me some Duff.

Ok OP you start

Let's burn this image limit before anything good happens here too.

My M-Mistress Scarlett Johansson has t-told me n-not t-to wait up f-for her tonight... She left t-to g-go see one of her bull l-lovers... I-I-I hope she doesn't mean it and c-comes back home soon... And I-I hope the Bull doesn't d-do any d-damage t-to h-her....

>right here, right now user

Looks like a 78 year old women. Fuck.

That is photoshopped... right? Those eyes are way too damn large

I was so in love with her back in the day. Still love her but I was crushing so hard on her back then.

He deep dicked the fuck out of her. That pussy will never be tight and fresh again.

Chloƫ likes your tastes

>10/10 celebs only
>posts a 7/10 at best

I'm so disappointed in her.

You can see the lines on her forehead already. you can tell she's definitely not gonna age well

They dated for a week and only kissed once. That's why he was pissed at her and released those lingerie pics.

The only 10/10 on the planet guys

>implying it's her

She l-likes t-to t-tell m-me h-how m-much the b-bull w-with h-his manliness satisfies h-her... She s-says I-I-I don't even know h-how m-much she craves h-him at t-times, especially when sh-she's s-sitting at h-home w-with m-me... She s-says b-being around m-me m-makes h-her crave f-for a-a real strong m-man... She s-says i-it starts f-from the f-first m-moment she wakes u-up and l-looks at m-me: h-her d-desire j-just g-grows m-more and more throughout the d-day... She s-says b-by night t-time she i-is crazy r-r-ready t-to b-be with h-him...

Disgusting. Why would you cum on a girls face?

What's your point? both are trash

Those lingerie pics? It is her. She made public statements about them and implied he was the one who released them.

What the fuck has happened to her? Has she had a stroke!

the wrinkles on chloe's face compared to other girls was my point, genius.

Going to dump Sarah's nudes soon...

The Waif(u), 12/10 would wife and impregnate.

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2026214-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with

Vote

you're a fucking moron

I'm almost certain those are her.
Well shit that's actually relieving to hear. He really showed his true colours after that didn't he?

Checked and fapping.

And what about the comparison, you dumb fucking nigger

Let us see what your ideal 10/10 is user.

I-I know she always t-tells m-me this stuff t-to b-be m-mean t-to me... She really enjoys pl-playing with m-my mind sometimes... And i-it d-d-does: I-I g-go through a-a whole range o-of emotions when I-I hear h-her talk t-to m-me like this...

I want the Waif from GOT to dress up in black leather and dominate me.

>Your

say the dipshit who didn't understand the post. you must be a chloefag. you tried to mitigate the damage by saying they were both trash.

Typical Jew-dominated cuck.

8" for nessa pls

MOAR DUFF

If she even says yes to any question you ask her.

D U F F
U
F
F

She looks retarded.

Delicious

Elyse Levesque

Thank you for reminding me how beautiful Hillary Duff is.

Also, didn't know she was divorced from Mike Comrie.

I-I-I wish I-I w-was u-up to scratch to satisfy h-her b-but I just don't g-got what i-it takes... M-My j-job then i-is t-to support h-her in h-her life decisions... And h-her nights w-with h-her b-bulls are v-very important t-to her so I-I must support h-her the best I-I can in this...

Nudes?

Dag yo is the best. Can you email me all the pics you have of her? [email protected]

Those are some damn fine sexy Jewesses.

Too bad they're Israel-supporting Zionist pieces of shit.

>say the dipshit who didn't understand the post
>say
>posts pic that points emphasizes nothing and could mean a billion things
because clearly, you express yourself so well

>must be a chloefag
clearly, you lack reading comprehension skills as well. makes sense. read my original post, you absolute nigger

I will give you high school students candid feet pics for pics of her. Also have candids of my teachers feet and theyre really hot.

shitb8/10
do you people even try anymore?

Gemma Atkinson

Lilly Truscott