1. Country

1. Country
2. Would've you had sex with a hot 14 y.o. virgin schoolgirl, were she lusty about your dong and passionate about having sex with you? Assuming the laws permit you to do so, i.e. age of consent

2 young man, 2 young

Ireland
As long as she was 2D then yes

I did when I was 15

1. United Malay Sultanate.
2. Of course. 10 to 16 is perfect age for me.

This

Why does Russia have so many pedos

But of course i would

you have to block Sup Forums

Teenage is perfect ages to breed. When women hit 30, the chance of having clinically retarded baby is higher than Habsburg.

But adolescents are attractive.

It's not like she doesn't have boobs/periods/round ass/hairy pussy.

I don't understand how people group people, who have a hard-on for very young girls (but are really sexually physically developed) and those, who are attracted to literal physically kids.

I'm not questioning it.

But why is it more common in Russia

We have way less feminists and are taught differently, when we grow up.

Here's your simple answer.

This

Because Russia don't have SJW and Soccer moms.

I did when I was 18, illegally even.

Yes.

I don't think so, youngest I would fuck would be 16-17 I think.

When I was 20 I would've fucked her, but I'm 25 now and 14 feels like too much of a children to be honest.

If she would look and behave like a slightly oder girl then probably yes.

Is that weird considering I'm a lolicon?

No i wouldn't because im 21 and for me a 14 years girl is still a child and way too innocent. I don't want be that asshole who spoils our younth.

Maybe, but I would only marry a girl 0-3 years younger or only a few months older.
But in general I'm not much attracted to pre or mid teens, most attracted to 17-22.

Legal here,but no
2 young

I fucked a 14 yo cousin when I was 20 it felt really good, it wasn't her first time desu

Don't worry. Jamal and Mehmet will do that for you.

I honestly don't know if this is bad, but for me, if it was legal, she wanted it, I would fuck her without any hesitation.

For me 14 is the boundary, which separates children from already somewhat-women.

Age gap doesn't matter. I wouldn't feel weird were I even 25 (I am 20 atm).

Yeah, youre a pedophile

found the soccer mom

Pedophilia is attraction to PREpubescent humans.

Yrah yeah, whatever you say mr. Iwanttorapechildren

Are assuming that I would assault a girl? I have no rape fetish.

I just like young girls with boobies, hairy pussies and asses.

I wouldn't do it illegally, neither would I ever force that upon her involuntarily ever.

Also, the innocence is mostly dogshit, since almost everyone (girls included) starts jacking off/masturbating at that point.

t. pedophile

Are you*

Discard second 'ever'

Quickfix.