Europoors

>Europoors

All but one of you will be out of this tournament in two weeks time, but you'll still be taking Mechmed's cock for the rest of time while England and Wales sail away from this sinking continent.

I'd rather have both English exits from Europe this past week than neither.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gisGwuhxSuw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html
dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EN21AND

Next year the calais jungle will be at Douvres

Nah, France will let the migrant in Calais take their boat to England now.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's coming home
>losing to Iceland
>4 strikers on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

lad you got harpooned by icelandic fisherman, your boat is sinking

imagine being this autistic

>eng21el
>making fun of other countries' muslim population
top keks ahmed

>losing to the village dentist

M A D
A
D

imagine losing to a part time dentist

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's coming home
>losing to Iceland
>4 strikers on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Have fun taking back your 2.2 million english refugees. I'll enjoy watching your old people die poor on street without a house.

Imagine losing to Iceland 2-1

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

QUINTESSENTIALLY

Ukips Nigel Farage: I prefer immigrants from India or Australia to those from eastern Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=gisGwuhxSuw

Instead of white Christian immigrants from Eastern Europe, you'll get more shitskins.

imagine being irish

*shudders* ugh...horrible thought

>The entire England national football team beaten by a part-time dentist.

>The highly paid and well organised premier league players of England defeated by a rag-tag group of plumbers and filmmakers lead by a dentist who did it for free

>he's STILL believing Brexit is happening

D E N T I S T
E
N
T
I
S
T

You are literally a muslim nation, is this an example of your world renown "humour"?

>Sweden poking fun at anyone

> the city of part time

Can I use your salt for my potatoes it's fucking delicious

2-1

To Iceland

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>more blacks than whites on your starting 11
>muslim mayor for London
>it's coming home bantz for months
>get rekt by Iceland

Congratulations on the Brexit tho

i'm out now, I won this argument because you're literally seething

Part time dentist beats Zero hour contract manager, it makes sense really

>Can I use your salt for my potatoes it's fucking delicious
Legit keked bro

>>more blacks than whites on your starting 11

says belgium

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Slavshits
>white

I don't think so Ivan

KEEP SCOOTIN' SVEN

LEAVE is a neoliberal cabal of wannabe oligarchs, of course they want cheap shitskin labor

Better to be a slav than a britbong

Gotta hand it to the English, at least they're consistent from one tournament to another

Angleterre => EUROstar

Oh the iron OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>Can I use your salt for my potatoes

"UK independence" = no drop in immigration & sucking up to more important countries for trade deals.

It is funny how much you guys suck up to America, though, so I find all of this funny.

PART TIME DENTIST
A
R
T

T
I
M
E

D
E
N
T
I
S
T

not consistent from one empire to the next though

top kek

Multi-Cultis BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Being English
>getting out of Europe like you wanted
>complaining

Pick none if you're not a cuck

Ireland landing some headshots here

More black people will be allowed into Britain
Farage recently: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

The leader of vote leave shills for Muslim immigration, says diversity and multiculturalism are good about 30 mins in: youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8

Man who will likely be next British pm and big brexiter saying he is pro immigration and wants an amnesty on illegal immigration a few days ago:
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-favours-amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-video

Few quotes from the same guy in the last few years:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html

and from this link

theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2016-05-26a.692.0&s=energy

>“I believe our generation has a historic chance … to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,”

>“What are we saying if we perpetually keep Turkey out of the European Union just because it’s Muslim?”

>the politician said when he called for EU expansion in 2006. He’s now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/09/why-government-wrong-refuse-amnesty-illegal-immigrants

>the upshot is simple. There are “two categories of people in our great city, one group who live normally and another who live in the shadows unable to contribute fully to the rest of society", as Boris Johnson observed in 2009. Two years ago, he said it was “completely crazy” not to introduce an amnesty on illegal immigrants

the picture is from a story written by the chief political editor of the financial times and is an OFFICIAL vote leave poster

ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html

> The city of Nigel

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

> La ville de la région du pays de ni gêle

Damn... Over zealous USA Cuck
This isn't the time or place for brainwashing now.

nice try Nigel, we keep most of them on the bench where they belong

this
how can you ignore that, it divides . Iceland doesn't have that problem

> pic related.memegium before there first game at euro2016 , press: players all assemble to watch a movie

>they actually trusted right wing capitalists to care about muh wyte race

>fans get banged up by Russians
>throw themselves out of the EU
>part time dentist kicks them out of the Euros
>t*rk about to become PM
England taking all the Ls

love it when they Sup Forums it up to damage control the loss

>we lost
>but hey, we commited economical suicide and got cucked by our older generation so it's fine eh
Nice damage control Ahmed Ranjeet

Good thread.

Reminder that France won a World Cup and a Euro with a team full of niggers and towelheads.

we didn't have that many shitskins at the time when you think about it
but they made a great contribution to our successes and I'm quite happy about it

Does france and some of these other teams basically just import the best players from Africa/Middle east and give them citizenship in exchange for playing on the national team?

most of them were born in france, my dear 60% white country

we don't know if it is 60%
I hope it's more

I now this is a hard concept to grasp but they are actually born in France French citizens for the most part. There skin color is due to the fact that they come for poor backgrounds since richer kids in France do careers in tennis pole vaulting, or non meme careers like lawyer or doctor instead of football.