I can't wash this black spot off of my foot

I can't wash this black spot off of my foot.

Its just a blood bruise/blister fam. Its caused by internal bleeding at it hasent broken through the skin yet :)

Is it my boots?

It's blood that got trapped in the layer furthest from the top, that is now slowly making its way to the top. Caused by a bruise initially.

that's cancer, go see a doctor and he'll burn it off

Is it going to burst? Can I get a leave of absence from work until it heals?

I'm a poor. Do you really think it's cancer?

oh shit son, melanoma confirmed. rip in cancer boi.

Its black...call the cops it'll come right off book it and start releasing a mix tape

yes that's a melanoma, if it were a blood blister like others were saying you'd be able to depress it with touch and move the fluid around

I work in the sun.

^^^ Not this guy, but he could be right. I was just going to post that it doesn't look like a blood blister, it looks hard. If it's firm and not squishy you're pretty fucked user.

you haz canker user
go to doktur get canker kill or you die from ded foot

So what do I do?

Pic related. They can form under the epidermis, similar to this, they don't always start on the very top layer.

You're good. Go about your days as usual

It's a blood blister. Clean it with Iso take a pin to it. It only looks off because of the callus.

/ResidentMedFag

>Melanoma
>on the foot
>where sunlight rarely hits
>You having a giggle?

Blood blister. High pressure makes it feel solid.

see someone at a rediclinic or some other cheap urgent care place first, then move up once they say you definitely have cancer

If you have medical insurance then enjoy your co-pay and surgery. If you don't then read up on basic surgical techniques, acquire some Benzocaine and learn to sew.

If you're in the EU / Canada / Australia / anywhere civilized then enjoy your either free or reasonably priced surgery.

Go to the fucking hospital now. You could fucking die user. Go NOW

You're a bit new at medicine, aren't you?

Surgery?

Just hope it doesn't spread somewhere like your eye.

that's a blood blister, if it doesn't move it's because your feet are so disgusting and callused, dig down to it with a needle or something you can clearly see it's blood

Yeah... you want to fucking leave it there? Shit spreads nigger.

Just cut it open with a clean knife and squeeze that shit out of there, drink a lot of liquor before and have hydrogen peroxide on hand to clean it.

But if it's not (given that it's not squishy at all and doesn't move even under the callus) he could dig too far and spread some potentially malignant melanoma cells in to his blood. I can see that ending really well.

Having a high blood alcohol content will mean your skin gets flushed at the extremities and is likely to bleed more. Use the alcohol for sterilisation only, take a shot or two after it's stitched up. Painkillers work better for killing pain than alcohol does.

if it was on me i would dig it out, it's blood 100%

it's blood clot, it'll disappear in time, no need to dig it out tbqh because it's not infected or anything

You're turning nigger

Can I smoke weed to cure it?

Its not cancer dont stress.

OP, moisturizer, pedicure, epsom salts, wide/extra wide shoes, loosely tied, lots of air out time, and your feet will be good to go.

What are u a pussy?

>washing
Fuck outta here normie

You're turning into a nigger

I'm poor. I can't afford new shoes.

Chortle