Quick and painless suicide methods?

Quick and painless suicide methods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrheD1eYYU
liveleak.com/view?i=170_1396117152&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Becoming a brony. oh wait thats painful to your peers and family. sorry im out of ideas Sup Forumsro

Stripse ak'en

If you jump off a really tall building you get a nice view for the rest of your life.

Purchase a helium balloon kit, attach hose to helium tank, place trash bag over head and crank the helium into the bag. You won't feel yourself suffocating and will pass out and pass away easily and painlessly. Die well user. Pic unrelated. Deez nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrheD1eYYU

come to Sup Forums every day
suffocate in a sea of faggotry and gayness

If you don't have a shotgun with which you could completely blow off your head in an instant, thus negating any kind of pain whatsoever, you should consider an exit bag of some sort, otherwise jumping off a tall building will work just as fine. Depending on the height & the angle at which you fall, the pain would be negligible at best.

Why do you care about pain, anyway? If you're going to kill yourself, pain for up to a few minutes shouldn't matter at all.

act cool like this guy
when really you're dying inside

i know a guy that shot himself in the stomach with a shotgun. i still dont understand that logic

He said quick and painless.

this took me ten seconds to find.

He probably wanted to suffer before dying? I don't know his reasons, but some people think that they should feel a lot of pain if they want to end their existence. Perhaps it gives it some meaning or whatnot? Heck if I know. I'd consider the most efficient method if I wanted to off myself. Western seppuku is not on that list.

well fuck

Fuck, man. Just to think how much willpower it takes to actually keep ones head there while the train is coming. One would feel the vibrations of the approaching train, then the sounds...until it gets louder and louder. And all that was still not enough for her to take the head of the rails.

Its incredibly sad to see that someone went through so much shit that this overwriting of ones sense of survival seemed the only way out.

I'll smoke to her, may her next life be that of fulfillment and joy.

Anally chug 2 litres of bleach. I recommend lemon flavour

i agree. and yeah that could make sense. he was an alcoholic and bad off on some pills or other.
killed himself cause he turned narc and had alot of people telling him to kill himself or they'd kill him and his family.

F

Gun + Head = Painless Death

Drinking bleach doesn't kill you, it just makes you really sick and fucks up your stomach.
Most helium these days comes in a mixture of air/helium to stop people from committing suicide with it

>buy dry ice
>put on passenger seat
>wined windows up
>turn heater on

Shit, completely forgot about the point of thread.

My vote goes to the helium mask as well. But dont kill yourself. You have no idea what the future brings. Mine isnt all that bright either but fuck it. Stay alive and inspire the people you surround yourself with. I end up all the time deciding to stay alive just to see...or rather hear how music is going to evolve in the future. Meh, its something

I'll stop ranting now.

what is the ice reaction

>dopamine
>defficiency
faggot

It requires a bit of prep work and probably wouldn't be enjoyable for the time you are still conscious but it would get the job done quickly.
You need a garbage bag, large pail, a bottle of chlorine bleach and a bottle of vinegar or ammonia. Dump the bleach into the pail, sit with the pail between your legs and then dump the ammonia or vinegar into the pail and cover your head with the bag. The chlorine gas will fuck your shit up pretty fast.

don't work too well.

Use a mask which you can blow away the CO2 as opposed to breathing the stuff back in like its trapped inthe bag.

Yes, i've tried the bag and and unfortunately i'm still here.

dry ice is solid Co2
>evaporates
>you go night night

vote trump

fuck off nigger. definitely wouldn't be painless. would feel like you're suffocating.

> what is "Hypercapnic Drive" for 1000, Alex?

ARGON GAS

welding supply store! Used for welding aluminium. 100% argon gas in very similar to helium.

They can in 1 foot long and 4inch round cylinders. You need a mini-tap to go with them.

Use three becuase one or two isn't effort!

How do you think I know?

>If you don't have a shotgun with which you could completely blow off your head in an instant, thus negating any kind of pain whatsoever
You don't shoot irl but watch movies and play video games, don't you|?

I read once about an electrician who removed the fabric covering from an electric blanket, plugged it in with a timer set for a certain time. He got smashed to fuck then lay on the bed naked and when the timer went off he got the full 240v through him. Probably not painless but it's different and it would be a surprise when you get zapped.

The idea is to destroy your brain stem, a shotgun would accomplish this just fine.

This'll do it. Make sure to point it towards your brain stem, not the top of your head. Use 00 buckshot.

completely blow off your head in an instant, =/= destroy your brain stem

You don't point that bad boy in the right direction the rest of your short life will be a whole world of pain. You seen the video of the guy who blew the front of his face off with an AR, then points to the gun and thumbs up to the camera? Same thing.

Do not recommend gun, people fuck it up way too often. Put yourself out to sea (or lake or whatever) if you want to spare people the difficulty of dealing with your dead ass, drug OD if you don't care. Everything else is extra dramatic/selfish.

/paramedic-firefighter in Houston

liveleak.com/view?i=170_1396117152&comments=1

Cute dude. I'd totally rail him.

I would submit to you that any quick method would be relatively painless, since, you know, you'd be dead.

That's a dude in OP's pic.

CARLOS!!!

>liveleak.com/view?i=170_1396117152&comments=1
Exactly so. I was working on the principle that everyone on Sup Forums had seen it, but thanks and let it be a lesson to all.

buy heroine, take overdose, bye bye.

Also FAL - thought it was an AR

>please do not excommunicate me, gods of /k/

not a bad idea. you would feel good into death as opposed to just painless

CARLOS

Satanic trips recognized Carlos

>pic related

Because overdosing does not involve feeling sick and vomit-fest

if you were high enough and passed out while it happened.. i dont see the problem

wondering why he didnt slip another round in the chamber and just finish himself off, end the pain and ruined face.

all previous suicide reasons are still valid and now even more so.

this sound like it'd work

It would feel like you fell asleep and never woke up. It's a good way to go.

No. Your body senses too-high CO2 and reacts with gasping and feeling breathless. It's evolved to feel uncomfortable.

Shoot yourself in the back of the head and immedately fall head first into a grinder

Dont shoot theough your mouth because you could live

Even if you have that 5 seconds of awareness like most people say then he grinder will solve that

Good luck

The pressure of blood the train would compress in the head would keep him alive, meaning he had an extremely excruciatingly painful experience.

Until his head fell off obviously

Might take more depending on your body mass. In general 10mg/kg would be required. Also get ng a hold of KCN is t exactly easy.

dont kys please, i love you

Yo boi heres watcha do. Smoke a bunch if weed. Like a SHIT TON. Wait until you are really high but not too high to use a syringe. Inject an overdose of heroin. You die with the ultimate euphoria rushing through your veins.

Is it true that "sometimes the head still lives for awhile after its severed from the body" I know thats the case with some animals, but i've heard its so with humans.

The only true painless death that exists in humanities arsenal is standing next to a nuclear blast: you will vaporize before the pain signals from your nerves will reach your brain.

sit on atomic bomb and detonate

Trips of truth

rip thread

guy i knew actually did this, he wanted to die high