bird wizard

white snek

assbutt chronicle faggot fairy thong

Hank Hill

Milky

hoober cooper

Hitler

milky come back to drawthreads :(

First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

Jellenheimer

THE GUY

Bobbo Hell

king tone

Kero

Bomb Shelter

anne frank the hedgehog

Phi Phi

Trump the messiah

Spengbaub

The Wiz

clean nigger

Reddit

Jetstream Sam

Ken-Sama

krabs

Pimpin Hank

arnehim buttnuggets faglord

Last one. Lets go OP.

Shillary Cliton

lol faggot who deleted the other thread > : (

GEG

Do I hear a Hunger Games thread?

120 faggot threads but 2 HG threads? OH HELL NO

lold hard when I saw this

Faceless

INCLUDE THIS FAGGOT

Dragonslayer Ornstien

Executioner Smough

Mr Cool Ice

fucking newfags. first 36 is already admitted.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsGYNfagHlU

Okay, I think I got it this time

43rd, 44th, and 45th images in thread.
36 contestants
Kill yourselves please.

OP DELIVERS

k

born to gondola

>Calling people newfags
>Can't quote
>Doesn't know how 404ing works

faggot

Come on Radical Dogger

Rootin' for Junkrat and Hank Hill

are you retarded?

Young Stalin

go buy a rope and do the world a favor.

I'm rooting for First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

Malfunctioning Eddie

I mean, First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box. Is a good tribute.

I like the tribute First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

sorry the other OP deleted his thread, i rooted for you. too late buddy.

I turned down the death rate so we don't have a repeat of the last one

Didn't help a few of the tributes, though

If op chose tributes that where actually good instead of the first 32 we could actually have a game without wifu posters and edgy try hands

Clean nigger 2k16

that would be unbiased and unfair though.

jesus fucking christ man, you having a good splurg?

What? I just like First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

Bomb Shelter gets superpowered

please stop

GO MR KRABS AND THE GUY

rip australian train

>SHY tries to sleep the entire day
typical greenie

You just don't realize the glory of First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

>300 class
wrong number lol

Shut up and root for First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

Keep it comin buddy xD

Lots of crying tonight

>Keep faggotry to a minimum
MAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRYMAXIMUMFAGGOTRY

Stop being a faggot! The best tribute is First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

Clean nigger knows whats up

poor junkrat

No, First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd promptly seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacaphony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box. knows what's up!

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

what a propelling argument tell me more

Fight of the century right here

Hes just crying cause StreetPig isn't there

>bait
or >being this triggered

NOOOO NOT THE GUY