Other than trying to prove how 'tolerant' and 'progressive' you are...

Other than trying to prove how 'tolerant' and 'progressive' you are, is there any actual reason a serious music fan would like this trash?

She fucks Jay Z...

She sounds good

this

this
OP sure is not smart

Because generic pop music sure sounds good

>generic = sounds bad
yeah...

Nice irony.

>he's triggered by literally anything

does baby need his pamper changed cuz he saw a nigger

Might serve as good workout music but I can't think of any other reasons. Her voice is incredibly hard on the ears.

generic is the bane of interesting

>sounds interesting = sounds good

fuck off scaruffi

she's a great lyricist

>changing the topic that bluntly

those smiths lyrics are better than any lyric beyonce has ever sung

also
>1968

>"They be wanting so bad to be us, Fake tan and braids"
>bleaches her skin to look less black

what did she mean by this?

>bleaches her skin to look less black
citation needed

the best smith """""""""lyrics""""""""" aren't even better than beyonce's worst

>thinking pop stars are real people with real opinions and not focus grouped products
It's blatant pandering lol. Back in 2011 she released a cover of America the Beautiful in order to cash in bin ladens death. Baiting reactionaries was most likely a deliberate part of lemonade's marketing strategy. Notice how all the think pieces complaining about 'white dudes' supposedly complaining about the album preempted Sup Forumss actual reactions? The spectacle always wins and you get fucked

ok?

whatever you say

i honestly can't believe that people like this unironically, in fact there's a lot of artists that I don't understand how Sup Forums likes unironically
taylor swift, justin timberlake, and beyonce?
is this board really just this desperate to be contrarian? I'm glad I'm not alone OP

But you're contrarian here.

I don't know, guess something like this would have to deal with personal opinions of her. I'm not a fan.

This

>generic = sounds bad
yeah...

>complaining about contrarians while being contrarian
nice

>shitty music=good music
...yeah

>changing the meaning of my words
ok...

For me it's the opposite, I find it strange that there are people that find mainstream pop music that majority of society find good (it's constructed to sound as accessible as possible after all) garbage. Average, a bit bland and too safe - sure, I think this way myself. But all those guys shitting on mainstream artists like it's the worst thing ever must be contrarians.