Sup Forums... Get in here. We need to talk

Sup Forums... Get in here. We need to talk.

Is the human race too stupid to survive?

We more than likely won't make it to a point in civilization where we inhabit other planets. Hopefully an AI is created that will deal with all of life's woes and raise the generation of children so they receive the best possible care. The only thing in the way of this is "muh feels" and "morality"

I am not OP.
So you are telling me that all we need to do to survive as a species is throw off what essentially makes us more than animals?
To reach salvation all we need to do is become robots
I say nay fellow user, I think that our species may very likely die due to infighting.
But I hope (a very human emotion) that we as a species are altruistic and technologically advanced enough to survive.
I like having emotions, I would rather die them than to lose them.
life without emotions is merely living.

Simulated emotions user.
I say we do need to throw away what makes us human to move on. Because in all reality, emotions are the most animalistic thing we have.

Emotions arent logical. its just the next step in evolution, getting rid of they decaying wetware and replacing it with better hardware. You can keep your emotions crying on earth while i get shot into space not needing anything but energy going into sleep mode until i reach my destination to explore and discover.

this, its all just a bunch of electro-chemical reactions bro we're poorly programmed robots already fam

also, why keep something thats holding us back already? its like how we keep extremely mentally hadicapped potatoes alive when they contribute absolutely nothing to society as a whole. its just people circlejerking their feels and a competition of who is more tolerant. you know anyone dealing with tards doesnt actually enjoy doing it.

I believe some emotions are animalistic sure.
But feelings like pride, honer, comradery, justice and artisticness,
You would throw away art and culture so easy?

A sense of doing good make some people feel good.
Altruism at its finest like I said before.

>is the human race too stupid to survive?

-People still deny climate change
-religions are still protected and placed above laws
-anti vaxers exist
-the great deal of the population are about to travel to Zika stricken Brazil for a sporting event, even though medical experts have warned against it
-1% of the population hold the highest amount of wealth

Do these quick and simplified notes answer your question?

Who cares. Just do whats best for your life then die like everyone else and don't complain.

Pardon me.
*Honor

jesus christ this reminds me of a post on fuckbook about how c02 levels are at the highest they've been in 4 million years and people were actually saying "hurr how do they have data from 4 million years ago, time machines durr"

honour here in maple syrup land

obviously.. they have destroyed most major forests, killed 1/3 of the oceans and everything in it..

freemasons have made niggers world leaders, and let jews run rampart with their banks, and increase inflation every year with a crazy amount.. when it is a sin to add inflation on money..

they poison the air with their chemtrails.. they poison our drinking water..

the world is fucked beyond repair, it is normal now being a transgender fur fag///

the devils will not stop until the whole world is lost to their demonic ways

why the hell arent these dubs checked

Check deez nuts

there is nothing significance about the 33 dubs, since its the mason symbol of empowerment ... they are a bunch of delusional faggots, like most fgts are.

you mean deez nutz

oh great we brought the tinfoil hats in goodbye thread

Please don't talk about things you don't understand. In this case, evolution.