ENGLAND BUNKER THREAD

How you holding out lads?

Shocking that Memeford played better in those 5 minutes than the rest of the squad

************ENGLAND POSTERS ONLY.************

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
instagram.com/p/BHLJuO6BTth/?taken-by=todos0brefutbol
discordapp.com/channels/197121134880096256
video-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13567809_154023478348550_152176783_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQwMSwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&rl=401&vabr=223&oh=8d1c404a32a512755dc78addfd94320b&oe=5771E63C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please respond

Why did Sterling start?

What happened to Lallana who had played well so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
Thread's theme

Please leave this thread.

You are not English

Much enjoyed Ian Wright trash them after kek

can i be honorary english for tonight? we lost just as bad

I just wanted to come here to shitpost a reminder that Hitler killed himself in his bunker :^)

hire ranieri

Completely deserve it. Did they say anything about Rashfords performance?

Welsh National Team's reaction:

instagram.com/p/BHLJuO6BTth/?taken-by=todos0brefutbol

Wales got further than you.

You thought after beating us, you were going to win the damn thing. the arrogance you have is surreal.

Go fuck yourselves. Have a nice day.

Feels nice in here lad. feel safe.

Who else has given up on England?

Thats me done I think . Can't ever recover from this tbqh

Sup Forums built us up as favourites for the match, just so they could shitpost harder against us, feels bad

>Why did Sterling start?

No idea, he's been a bit down lately...
:^)

>england is one person with one opinion
ok buddy

It's always the same.

Are England dare I say it, a truly second tier national side?

>you were going to win the damn thing
>he fell for the it's coming home meme
Wew lad, sure we thought we could beat Iceland, but let's face it we would probably always have gotten dicked by France or italy/Germany

They said he was the only player that was positive, but why they brought him on so late was baffling.

fuck off, you cunts were saying how you were going to smash up before our match, got beaten and english fans hardly cared and moved on, you are unbelievably obsessed

Forgot your proxy m8. 'Spoons wifi blocked hide my ass?

no better than the USA in terms of national soccer prestige

>not only does the rest of the world obsess over sports your country invented, they also obsess over your country's performance in them.

feels pretty good tbqh famalama

We have been since 2004
England have won ONLY 6 GAMES in the knockout stages since 1966

Neither are you, Ahmed

I don't care anymore, I've seen too much.

We are till proven otherwise I'd say
Just not enough good English players, and irrespective of that there's a national choking gene that emerges every tournament
Too much national identity in it I guess to just play compact like the icelands etc. Though I'd far rather play boring 4-4-2 and not get beat for a change

>England
>A nation of around 55 million with great football clubs and a lot of great players
>Against Iceland
>A nation of 300k with 80 professional players
Yeah, it's hard to see why people would think England has this one in the bag.

>tfw England got as far as both Ireland's

We (NI and ROI) should've gotten further desu

>ENGLEL

Just had some Ben & Jerry's so feeling better.

Engel were 1/2 favs

England have a world cup. England are also consistently ranked higher than the USA, and have more relevant individuals on the roster. More relevant, lad.

well i mean if you had ever watched football before you'd know we are utter shit in tournaments and hardly ever play well as a team

Why was Kane so bad?

I'm done lads. I think future tournaments I'm just going to enjoy rather than shit myself watching england and have them shit all over me.

Shit all over my face and eye balls.

Stab me right in the heart.

We're doing alright in the rugby lads lol ausfailia

as long as you swear allegiance to the crown

Iceland get

Iceland has never been in any big tournaments in the first place. If there was ever a team England could beat, it should have been them.

Not a football fan and laughing all the way.

>We're doing alright in the rugby lads lol ausfailia
Is why.

Haha at least we have a strong stable economy right guise?

i think the mood here wasn't what you might think especially after the slovakia performance, a lot of people were worried about this because of iceland's ridiculously efficient shot conversion but the consensus is that we should win purely because we are england against iceland. in a happy i'm happy to see that be proved wrong so i can hope and hope that something might be changed in the setup

Why do any of us even support England?

G-get t-the brews in haha

It's literally fine, fuck off Scotland.

what does it matter if they haven't been in tournaments before? it doesn't matter a damn bit, they were performing much, much better all tournament and it was obvious to see who would have the edge, england are constantly overrated by people from outside england, its fucking unreal

>IN A THREAD i DON'T BELONG

\absolute mad man

Why do johnnys use Brexit as an insult? Don't they realise the majority of people voted for it? I'm chuffed to bits we're out of the EU

I don't anymore, at least not in Football.

I was willing to give them another chance after the World Cup, this is too much.
Never again.

>tea at midnight
MAD MAN

trust me guys, its better to not qualify

then you cant choke

we are going to start doing this

discordapp.com/channels/197121134880096256

get in here and cry boys

>Gun-hand
Put it down lad everything will be ok

Trashford should never have been in the squad.

Drinkwater would have brought it home.

Habit, but I'm old enough to have almost lost it. This side were young enough to give some hope, not good enough as it turned out.

Brexit stole your future, Iceland your hopes and dreams, I'll steal your wallets and watches and phones you cunts.

I'm done lads. Just can't do it anymore.

Don't care that we don't win, but that......I don't know lads. Fuck them all.

Play well and lose fine
Play shit and lose to 300k... unrecoverable

SAGE POR SER PU7OS

hey guys,

i'd love to bully you and talk about those world wars but i think you have enough to endure for the rest of the year

t. hans

Literally not reading the news. Stay in your basement.

players are not the problem, what we need is a good manager that can inspire the players to lose the chocking mentality. no english manager has ever won the PL which is a serious problem

Romania bringing the bants.

Can someone put together a starting 11 of English players, derived from the Championship, and foreign leagues (if there are any good englers over seas), and then tell me how they would fare in this Euros.

Get out
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeee

>Start Sterling... again
>Stick with 4-3-3... again
>Instructions are to play outside the box and get it to Danny Rose/Walker for a cross
>Keep possession at all costs. Even if you're on the counter at the 80th minute and need to equalize
>When you do get it to the final third, create no movement and pass the ball to feet only to backpass or attempt to win a corner

Fuck Roy. You have a young, fearless team and instead of playing encouranging attacking football you tell them to constantly pass back maybe in fear of getting shit in the media. Then when said shit hits the fan because you tried to play like Spain-lite (who's also been exposed since tika died) you fucking bail the minute after the game and not even accept the sack, running off with your 5mil.

Fuck people who have been defending him since the WC. "Oh he's experimenting," "Oh he got a 100% qualify" "Oh he was great with the Swiss"

Whenever I think we've hit rock bottom we find a new low. Do you think it'll ever get better? Do you foresee us ever not playing like shit?

Haha, you guys are even more JUST than Argentina

Fucking England. You suck. You little pussy ass faggots. Get destroyed. You're a disgrace.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Jack Wilshere: the inadequate answer to a question nobody asked.

No, new manger same chocking mentality, that's why I give up.

At least in cricket and rugby we have some success

I basically just forget they exist deliberately every 2 years, after several failures you kind of get numb to the pain

Is this hatred spilling from us leaving the EU?

Cricket is next for Iceland.

If Kane could finish a completely free header, or just let it come down to his foot and tap it in, then Wilshere would've gotten a 9/10 match rating.

I want that little cunt who kept banging on about Wilshit's MotM performances against Slovenia in the qualifiers to show his face.

I think second tier is being incredibly generous desu

>DENTIST
N
>T
>I
>S
>T

Why wasn't the cunt fired after dropping out in group stages of the world cup?

I hate us for that. Really, fuck us.

>tfw during that Wales game Wot actually made some decent subs, and we won
>next game goes straight back to his retard tactics and players picks
I actually felt a glimmer of hope. Fuck you you owl-faced cunt.

Lost for words, glad that useless cunt Hodgson has gone hope Wayne hangs up his international boots and Sterling and Hart never get picked to play ever again.

Fucking end it

nowhere near a 9, but far better than rooney who was fucking abysmal

We would but you're just so fucking ugly. No offense lad.

kek kek kek kek

>DENTIST
>E
>N
>T
>I
>S
>T

>england are constantly overrated by people from outside england, its fucking unreal
The entire population of their country would be like the 22nd biggest city in your country. Quit being such a mong.

So hear me out. What you do is, you get given the strongest-striking England side that there's been in years. Then right, check this, we don't start with a squad that exploits that. Let's not start Vardy or Rashford.

Then right, what happens is, we'll concede 2 goals to Iceland. This will obviously lead to them parking the bus, as any team in that situation would.

Then... get this... hold the fuck on guys, I got this....

what I'm gonna do is...

no guys shut the fuck up...

What I'm gonna do is, play a striker that has made his career in getting behind teams that are attacking us in order to force a counter. Against a team that's parking the bus because they have put 2 goals away against the England international football team.

Yep.

have no other heritage to bandwagon

Well that was uncalled for, and didn't quite make sense.

We can change the manager, the players, the coaches, the therapist, the shin pads.

We will still choke, it's the mentality. England have already lost these games before they have been played.

Nothing will ever change this.

wow rude

I know it gets said a lot after every tournament failure, but it seems the problems run so deep the whole league and club and youth system needs to be dragged up to help produce english players.
Not only that, but coaches. Look at the bookies favourites to replace Hodgson, it's pretty woeful.
However, the premier league is too financially powerful to agree to anything more than little measures, far short of the drastic changes that are needed.
The current squad lacked depth of any significance, but there was talent in there. It will take a very special manager, probably with a separate team of psychologists, to get this lot to see out knockout level games

Because the BBC told you to?

>fuck us
I've been to and I had a better time wanking than going for your slags. You lads are fine tho.

what did he meant by that?

video-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13567809_154023478348550_152176783_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQwMSwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&rl=401&vabr=223&oh=8d1c404a32a512755dc78addfd94320b&oe=5771E63C