Is this really that weird to you?

>slippy g

>white

He's Irish.

>Turks touch random man asees at the bus
That can't be truth, it's haram

tell us more

Who said Anglos don't have a close bond with their families

Technically Lexie shares over 50% of her DNA with her father, so when he kisses her, isn't it literally just another form of self-loving?

Looks like Stevie's lips are slippier than his feet

So you are telling me that when I touch my benis I'm actually giving a hadjob to myself or... my... father?
W-would this imply that when you fugg your wife you are also fugging your mother in law too?

>he never got big smackers from daddy

heh

It's always the turks that make race threads on Sup Forums. Wtf is wrong with turks, maybe they hate themselves too much?

Sort of, yes. Fun fact: your penis is identical to your father's, since it comes from his Y chromosome.

Dammit, impeccable post timing, delivery, wording, meme-history, active cross-presence of Sup Forums posters, original material and only one reply

If this were an Aussie flag I predict I would have at least received 5 replies during the standard 10-minute screenshot-worthy-post reply

I want to kiss my favorite girls!!

Not true.
t. sauna

I've never kissed to my father or mother. not even their cheek.

it is. You have one X and one Y chromosome. You get the X always from your mother, and the Y from your father if you are male. The Y chromosome is entirely responsible for your primary sexual characteristics.

>leaving Sup Forums
Don't you dare. Stay with us doc!

No silly, the SRY gene that triggers the Mullerian-Inhibiting Factor secretion, which stops you from becoming a female, is located on the Y chromosome

It doesn't mean you don't have penile genes from your mum's X. She transmits penis genetics as well (probably giving your son hope)

I made a promise to the Italibro, I only came back to post that slippery reply, but alas, I have failed

Why do I have a small dick and my dad has a big dick then?

>until 2017
Ah I missread, I was seriously worried for a sec. Anyhow the holidays are usually a fun time here.

Perkele

my solution is start from G ended with E

See you in 2017 then.

wh*teshits genocide when?

me neither
t. white boy

I've never shook hands with my father, but I think that's normal? It'd be weird actually

Be lucky you never had to fight him. I broke my dad's jaw for screaming at my wife.

'hot

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard
So what about this scenario?
>mother is as dark as the night just before the dawn
>father is as pale as a snow flake
>you're somewhere between
What now? You have a brown body and a white cock?
I used to kiss my father on the cheek everyday before i leave the house to go to school
Kek what the fuck

I don't blame her. She's prime jailbait.