Worst things Sup Forums has done continued

worst things Sup Forums has done continued
pic not related

Stayed on Sup Forums

what? why would you ever think about leaving us?

I don't do bad things i'm a good guy :^)

Y'all smell like Doritos and BO and make me hate myself
Also nice dubs

Stuck my dick in crazy.

once summer's over i'm sure you'll leave and come back next year like you always do

made this a meme

I don't eat doritos or stink of BO though because being clean is one of my OCD compustions, so it's not all of us

Summer never ends for me, old-friend

A picture doesn't make it a maymay bro

the worst thing i've ever done is gotten dubs right now

>not all dorito scented men

yeah, usually cheetos and mtn dew

GMAO
garyd hard at this bro

Why do you make Sup Forums seem like a bad thing? I live a completely normal life and come here on my free time for comfort, it doesn't have a negative impact on me

>and hot topic fedoras

What kind of shirt under the naruto jacket though?

Because since I've been on Sup Forums I've gone through phases of screaming may mays and nigger. Also I've realized Sup Forums is basically heroin.
None of us are leaving. Ever.
None of us.

Nowadays?
Probably something DC

I agree. My gf says I'm more fucked up that I used to be since I started coming here

Sounds good to me. A lot of gay shows like flash and archer are pretty popular now

I mean arrow

sounds like you're just autistic

free time? I create free time just to waste on here

says the level 7 autist

Start YLYL threads

i once toyed with a guy that drove him to an hero
still in therapy because of that

Yesterdays thread was way better.

In Secondary school during Physical Education I snuck into the girls changing room and jerked off into my crushes tights.

sat in a bath tub drunk out of my mind, face covered in nosebleed and jerked off into my own mouth once just to see if i had any limits

pissed myself afterwards in the same tub and fell asleep, not my most glamorous moment i think

Fostered the growth of the pony fandom

>Y'all smell like Doritos

and sperm

stolen my fiance's best friends panties when she spent the night. Smelling them is the only way I can come anymore. #bestfriendishotterthanwaifuproblems