As an atheist turkish dud, I am really tired of all these

As an atheist turkish dud, I am really tired of all these
islam shit,
erdogan shit,
pussy-west-with-no-response-to-it-all shit.

I really wish Constantinople had never been invaded, and had a bulwark against these arabic/islamic shit.
Still shit faces like trump is not the answer, why can't west sever its connection with bullshit semitic religions and let science dominate us all.
Please for fucks sake.

You've just solved the world user. Godspeed (ha).

>*tips fedora*
you realize this website is 18+ only, dumb roach

I agree in part, islam has to go. But religion in general isn't a bad thing.

I hate that fedora shit please do not think of me like those cringy fucks, I am just really tired, and see no future.

dud it makes corrupting people super easy, why do we even need religion? The awe from science is mind boggling as it is. We need not to worship anything

bump

i think atheism is similar to religion in a way, we need to look at both sides and that isnt what the majority of athiests do.
>religion makes corrupting people super easy
what makes you say this? most religions have concrete principles and morals, even the pope doesnt have an influence on the majority of catholics lives.

i think science shouldn't be a part of most peoples lives. they should know what they need to know, and really anything that is helpful. religion shouldn't conflict with the rest of what someone knows, and in that case there is no reason not to have religion.

Islam is pure cancer man I feel you as a Turkish especially at ramadan

You'd think so but no, religion does make people susceptible to further bullshit, since you already ate all the core things.
In these days you can see how it gets more & more dangerous, for example in islam there are never certain rules, people bend it to fit into situations,
and some imam can add extra commentary or some other belief into the current dogma to make it more dangerous.
There is no control, no logic, it is just pure imagination and only aim is to exploit people.

I used to think it is OK for people to have their own personal beliefs but I think non-scientific thinking that contains extreme facistic ideas have no place in todays world.
Because even if some certain belief system is OK for the time being, there is no guarantee that it will morph into some jihadist idealogy.
Something that cannot be questioned, belongs to the trash can of history.

Why are so many of the turkish people voting for Erdogan?

you are cringey tho, self-haters are worst

sorry for writing so much, feel disgusted to talk about religion but in these days we have to fight against it...

CONSTANTINOPLE
U spelled it right OP

sorry if you feel like that, I try to not be cringy, what made you cringe?

Because there are too many asslickers and dumb people in Turkey

yeah ofc, was born there

just the idea that he is doing everything for islam gets him something like 30%, plus all other parasites, and corrupt cunts

i wish Turkey was full of people like you.

Nice trips you got there

hating things that you have no control over and being sorry for things you can't change
m'lady

same here, so many of my friends are similar to me in this point, but vast majority rules the day.

can you cringe from that? Damn son, you are way too soft, man up a bit.

as an turkish atheist living in istanbul i feel i m living in an open prison

i think you are confusing religion with anti-science, which isn't right at all.
Science and religion can co-exist, its when we use only our feelings to make judgements, which is a problem regardless of religion. I think Islam is a good example of religion gone wrong, but the people practicing it have also contributed to the problems it caused.

remember, some of the greatest scientists and philosophers have been christian, a lot of them know that it isn't one or the other, wanting to discover the universe doesn't mean you cant be religious.

"allah" kolaylık versin :)

My very first Trips!
Sorry turkish bros but i Cant stand turkey is considered Europe, i Like you do mutch but hey...a single city splitted on 2 continents Cant go the while nation in Europe. You are Asians even with yours (ours!) latin alphabet

Let me rephrase:
Why are so many of the american people voting for Trump?

Okan sen misin?

I too think you confuse religion with spiritualism, had those scientist were real christians, I don't think they'd invented or discovered any thing. Of course you will have a bunch of exceptions, but evaluating objectively, a belief system idolizing war, killings, believing things that are proven wrong, enabling slavery, & objectivization of women, (list goes on) has nothing to do with any good person in history with belief. They did whatever they did against the dogma.

yes of course, here's (you)
m'lady

What is your opinion about the kurds who declare war against ISIS/Daesh and even united with other party to get rid of them.

The PKK understand the thread of the ISIS and even made full cease fire too unite other kurds against daesh, this end it with turkish government backstab kurds in the back and bombed out kurdish cities in Turkey.

This result worse for Turkey as now Kurd of PKK party start use violence against turkish target, it can escalate more then ever.

Your opinion about it? and no, I'm not kurdish

I think kurds do need a homeland of their own, our government too stupid to help them and befriend all those people outside of turkey.
Who cares about country borders anyways, its all gonna be meaningless. Such waste of human life for a silly fight. Just let them have their own culture & language and all flourish, which will eventually contribute to turkey too, but we have such brainless 1920's mindset people backed by religion that there is no way to talk about these in public.

Maybe using correct grammar would help.

I'm in the same position as you but luckily I was born and still live in the UK.

armenian genocide

I only wish Ataturk had not been so nationalistic, & followed the examples of fascist europe of the day. Other than that he was a perfect human being, literally a gift from god lol

I know sorry, it is not my first language & when trying to write while thinking, I do fuck up. Please try to get the thinking behind shitty lines...

>not real Christians
what about people like leonardo da vinci? you cant call every significant person in history "not a real christian" because its not true.
i also dont think very many christians believe that the sun revolves around the sun, or that a god sits right up above us in the clouds.

islam is a terrible religion, and i think thats where your judgements come from. islam is an outlier.

da vinci was gay tho, painis in the ainis

i have a diploma. I'm over 40. i can be president of turkey. Erdoğan not.

yeah that also was pretty shitty, but I do agree there were killings, and it was made easy by the ottoman government, but I do agree that it wasn't something comparable to holocaust, the aim was not to kill but deport, that still was a crime against humanity. Armenians are so similar, yet so different to us, such pity we do not have them in Anatolia proper & in Istanbul

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER
HAYIRLI RAMAZANLAR PIS KAFIR GÖTVERENLER

>being a race traitor ever
If you were white you'd be a sjw

This

What do you think about Harem projects being prepared for major european cities? How many women and children should one harem house?

nope, there is no race of islam, fighting it is for the betterment of humanity IMO

>Harem projects
I don't know about those projects, can you elaborate?

"islam is a terrible religion"

I would more say we human race are the worst thing in our planet, we have used religion and ideology for own greedy profit.

Worst of all people around don't care where they buy the oil or other stuff...literary no one want too know they driving around a car of blood (war of oil), so long their "normal life" just continue as perfect....
The human are too blind too see and only listen what the "media" say.

Explian how hillary would contribute to science?

yes but you can still find people who wishes for better future, less wars, less diseases, more happiness, in islam the highest honor is martyrdom. You decide. If you say there are such people who are muslims, they are like that coz of the modern civilization of today, not coz of islam, in spite of it morelike.

just pure fascism, take off all those stickers, and beat anyone who tries to oppress people. I am beyond disgusted by it.

dunno, but trump said there is no global warming, at least she cant be that low.

Obama stopped funding nasa she would be that low. Global warming is a lie, not really going to aurgue that off topic point.

>car of blood
thats inevitable anyway, living in fantasyland only works for a short time.
soon you will realize people die, and they have to, the world works on conflict and competition, science works on conflict and competition.
regardless, he was catholic, like almost everyone else in that period, which was the turning point in human history and led up to what we have today.

hes saying we are being fucked by anti-global warming regulations. trump is a very smart man and i think he probably knows more about the issue than you.

lol yeah enjoy the "normal" summer than m8
about nasa thing I agree, but obama is not the king, you know how much he fought for the budget coz of republicans, I think he was thinking to implement healthcare system and prioritized that, coz with a shitty country, with no health & education, who cares about the budget of nasa?