Thoughts?

Thoughts?

kek

I'm doing my job and being a good girl for the real men.

1. gross and not true. 2. Nature? Or forced slave breeding? They were just like dogs to us back then and now that they are "free" they are just some wild dogs without proper masters that should be put down.

>being this mad

Just a couple of weeks ago I let some stranger pick me up, take me a few houses down from my home, told me to get out and on my knees. I did, and he had the biggest cock I've ever put in my slutty, sissy mouth! I couldn't take it all, so he eventually slapped me in the face three times with his monster cock and bloo cum all over my face. I love sexy black men and their cocks!

This got old the first time it was posted

But if you stop trying to control them and just give into ur desire for so many niggers to suround you with there monster cocks, then you dicover the best thing in life is being a black mans cumdump. Seriously. Bein smart is stupid. Being a dumb ho is the best. White men should all be girls for tha brothers!

good one bro

OP loves nigger cock

OMG! I'm so jellie! This is what every sissy white boi shold b doin wit there lives. Ur my heroe boo!

that art is awful

So does the pretty pink cum slut from the picture! Nigger cock is my obsession lol

Of all the shitty fucking threads to get trips...

My name is Joshua Mize btw. If any big black men wanna hit me up. This is seriusly wat we all need lol

do you guys live because of dick size??????? wtf is happening to this world :(

anyone have the source on this?

confirmed

spiderman.jpg

Not mad, y'all are just pathetic

It's not jus size hehe. Black men are big, sexy animals. They fuck u like ur just a piece of meat. They make u feel like ur just an empty headed cumslut, and then they fill that head up wit there nigger cum. Nothing is better than sumitting to a black man. For reelzies

Let's see your tiny cock sissy

yes sir lol. I love obeying orders like a good girl hehe

Peeple in my life don know that I've had four black men cum inside of my sissy body and that I cant cum unless I think about sucking black cocks. Like, I cant even get off to the thout of a female anymore lol. When I am wit girls, I only think about bein them and wishin I was a girl too. And I think about sucking cock if she wants my pathetic dick inside her.

Spread those cheeks so I can see what I'm going to be destroying

fuck I used to know but I cant remember

Lol. I got fucked up on Molly 2nite an ripped up all my boxers, poured out all my poleish removers, an superglued my bra and panties on. I tried to adjust my pretty pink panties earlier and couldn't get them off at all. I'm stil fuked up an will b hapy 2 humiliate myself an post pics lol. I wanna b a good girl for u guys

Then write on your forehead Allen's Cunt and post

Good girl.

I ran out of room cuz I'm a dumb slut lol

Could a cock breed me~~~

I need ideas for thins I can do that are hard to undo. I have 2 go to work later, and I want as many embarrassing things as I can think of lol

You're a dumb slut but a good girl. What's your name? Stick two fingers in your asshole. I want to fuck your mouth

Now write fuckmeat on your face.

I was thinking of solving a non-linear differential equation using unit-stepping...
...oh, you mean about OP?
Nah. I don't think about faggots. Too noisy.

I live in tha Jackson missisippi area an I would like some one 2 pimp me out on Craigslist. Make an ad and I will do anything for the person that is picked, and I'll ask him to use my phone 2 video me getting used an post it. For reelzies guys. I want to use my body 4 reel before I'm sobar and pretending like I'm a strait guy who does t dream of big black cock and girly cloths

Shut the fuck up and shove something big up your ass sissycunt

is that really your ass?

id fuck you

Mm hm :-) nice cock~

disgraceful

race mixing is sin
I'd rather a woman fuck a dog than a nigger

I jus died my hair this color. It used to be blond like it totaly should be lol

umf i want to bite on that ass before i fuck it

Somebody aught to send the scariest sounding responder to this dumb cunt. Has anyone made an ad to trick her out yet?

What's your snapchay

>"I'm doing my best trying to look like a girl while being a real man."

Iftfy

Name?

But wat about a man who wants to be a woman getting tore up by big black sexy niggers? If anythin we desurve getting fucked like the pathetic, weekling we are lol

I want to press that big head inside me~~

What's ur snapchat slut

Can there me a law that just makes all white males wear cute little chastity cages locked on their little penis at all times with the removal penalty as death already?

id bend you over and put it in you like you want it

got any of your front? or of your legs?

now it's not about the nigger part

the fact that you call yourself weak and pathetic disgusts me even more

get some self-respect and stop having a fetish around being worthless

Ive like never signed up for snapchat :-\ Have kik :-)

Holy skin-tags batman!

>bein smart is stupid
Kek

Old copypasta. Insecure black guys trying to rip on insecure white guys. Meanwhile the oldfags meh and go to a better thread.

fuck my nasty hairy ass if you dare, I can take it bitch

My sissy cock is pretty ample ~~~

fucking kek

do you have big cums?
those are a hanging a little low

Eh

Such inhuman laws shall never come into existence.

You're a faggot

What area are you in?

nice, id suck it before i fucked you

eh it depends on how horny i am, if im really horny then yeah

www.ashemaletube.com/videos/230881/cd-teen-gets-humiliated-by-blacks/

Centrel Missisippi

Why do your balls hang so low?

my thought is that you are an insecure white guy with zero game who cant get any women to fuck him and that you are also a narcissist who attempts to explain your lack of pussy with an excuse that "it's out of your control", i.e., because "black guys have bigger dicks"... my thought is also that you are quite pathetic and poisonous for spreading this type of thinking publicly...

~Not a big "black" cock, but...

Maybe the tip first :)

Oh yes ~~

nice :3

~Mmm~ mmhm! ~little deeper~

in the days of slavery, plantation owners. not only circumcised their slaves to inhibit their breeding, they affixed crude chastity cages(the forerunners to the chastity cages white males wear now) except these cages were made of unhealthy metal and rusted, causing death. or they the flat out castrated their slaves.

now they didn't castrate all their male slaves not fit to breed, they only allowed the biggest strongest niggers on the plantation to breed the black female slaves in an effort to have future stronger workers.

white males being forced to have their penis locked in nice healthy light plastic chastity cage is hardly isnt a modicum of the torment and cuckolding they put the majority of their black males slaves through.

in all fairness for the nest 400 years all white males should locked in chastity cages, forbid to breed with white females, and if they break such laws they're fitted with rust iron riveted permanent chastity cages, or they are castrated.

What's your kik

Why do people keep posting these? It's so autistic.

I did it myself. Will make videos and post them for you guys.

JanMisal

Pressing deep~

6/10 would rail

no homo either

So much stretching~

humanity is gonna turn into monkey again ??

Oh my little fucking hole is stretched so deep!~~

Sit on your feet

this

In the real world, most people dislike blacks.

Gears of war 3 is a pretty good game tbh m8

ever heard of Diamonds theory?