Confession thread

Confession thread.

Confess dark things or less dark things here.
All goes.

Let it out.

I'll start;
>I've stolen hundreds of euros from my current job and they have never found out.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmvt.com/content/news/Human-skeletal-remains-found-in-the-South-Hills-382270921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also have I faked depression and got caught;

>be me 15 years old
>beta cuck not bad looking just a wuss
>find 10/10 girl and want to be with her
>start talking
>talk about depression and my past
>tell her I cut myself and I am suicidal
>we talk about it a lot and she's really supportive
>gets in to me
FFW 2-3 months
>I tell her I'm done one night
>don't come to school next day because I wanted to stay home
>she goes to the school psych and tells everything
>mum gets a call
>comes up to me and cries
>i cry

Life has never been the same for me, I still think of that girl

bump

I had a threesome with my bi girlfriend and my best friend's girlfriend.
I don't fucking regret it.
I regret not taking pics though :>

well is your fault for being a dumb faggot

lul beta bitch

I've sucked on my little sister's filthy panties at least 4-5 time a week, every week, for the last 5 years.

I want nothing more in like then to be her slave. I constantly fantasize about having her abuse me.

how old is she user?

I do this with my 19 year old stepsister.

14 in that picture, 20 now.

Forgot pic

damn I don't blame you

>touched my little sister a few times when she was sleeping (this was close to a decade ago)

>when I was a teen I would teach my younger siblings friends to masturbate etc

>to me any hole is a goal

>I was molested at a young age and here's the kicker. I loved it.

Her skin looks soft and smooth.

14 yo in my country look like toddlers

she is fucking hot

I see no problem with this. Did you like the act of teaching something sexual or was it their genitals you enjoyed seeing?

u need mental help

both.

I was just a horny teen with raging hormones

I saw someone get their kneecap blown to shreds by a sawn off shotgun. I was also the getaway after friends doused a house with gasoline and molotoved the fucker. I have been held at gunpoint for information regarding the wearabouts of a snitch. Other things too.

Glad you guys like her too.

Her filth is delicious, especially after a sweaty day at the gym.

I rent from my dad and the and get a really good deal, the only rule is a can't drink since I'm an alcoholic.

I'm drunk right now

pics of dirty panties or gtfo

Anyone in Sup Forums does

naughty boy

Bump

what r u drinking?

I don't take pictures. Why would I? I can get an actual pair whenever she isn't home. What would I do with a picture?

Hey, I remember you

Have a super hot gf.
Currently cheating on her with not so hot girl (she's beautiful though).

I think it's because I feel like a fucking king around her.

>I don't take pictures. Why would I? I can get an actual pair whenever she isn't home. What would I do with a picture?

to show Sup Forums her dirty panties

i troll and intentionally feed in normal games

Absolut

[spoiler]On ice[/spoiler]

>i troll and intentionally feed in normal games

wich ones?

Vodka is sheeeet

sry im gonna be more clear, normal leauge of legends games

I wish she would dominate me like this.

I would lick the sweat off her pale skin.

It ain't exactly rocket science

Holy fuck lolit took my a while to notice the black dude, I lol'd

i've lied constantly to more or less everyone I ever knew

cheated on several girlfriends, often multiple times with multiple girls, haven't yet gotten caught

once in highschool I cut myself on the head with a straight razor and threw myself down a flight of stairs so I could get out of a math test
that is 100% true

I stole nudes of my roommate's gf off his computer

i stole a beer from the fridge, it wasnt even mine.

bruh

why you arent in jail yet?

I want to fuck my best friend in the ass

Oh god. You're a monster!

I have been approached by 7 of my friends ex-girlfriends to have sex with them. Fucked 4 of them and went out with one for 4 years. I never really have much luck pulling girls from scratch, but girlfriend's of my friends always seem to want to fuck me.

Life is strange.

Is he a passable trap at least?

I work at a hospital and I've been killing sick niggers for years. I keep an insulin syringe around because I told p e pole I am diabetic. When an old nigger gets here I make sure thry leave in a bag. I've killed way over 100. No one cares about dead niggers.

He could be if he shaved and dressed up

faggets

HAHAHA kek, what country what hospital and what department do you work in? GREAT PRANK user!

Man I listen to a true crime podcast, hope to hear your crime someday. Mark this day.

man some crazy shit happened to me a while back

I live up in Idaho, and I was at a bar and I heard this guy talking about how he hates spics to this other dude. eventually he tells the guy that he's been killing them out in a place called the south hills, and burying the corpses out there.

so, kmvt.com/content/news/Human-skeletal-remains-found-in-the-South-Hills-382270921.html

mexican corpse found in south hills. could be a coincidence, but still freaked me the fuck out

Enjoy your alcoholism

I'm gonna do it, help me decide fug

Iron ass princess sounds great lmao

What would we do without the Japanese?

I love getting high with my hetro buddy. We get spun and Fuck and do nasty shit... Got his younger bro to play too

>hetro
K

Post pics.

> each day at work i do less than 20 minutes work despite being there for 8 hours
>currently settling into a new friendship group. haven't told them I'm leaving forever at the end of summer.
> I've broken a hole in the plaster board that I'm not going to pay for when i move out

RuneScape
thats awesome

I stole some of my sisters panties today

I shot two people in the ghetto with a throwaway because they tried to rob my buddy for half an ounce of crack and fled the state.

Stole money from my aunt and cousin's purses at age 13.

Stole jewelry from my grandmother at age 14.

Stole from purses at a Super Bowl party at age 16.

Age 21: Stole money, purses, jewelry, clothes, phones, gps's, wallets, etc from countless cars on college campus. Pickpocketed wallets from backpacks on campus. Stole wallets and purses from library. Broke car windows, keyed cars, destroyed interior of cars. Broke into apartments and stole purses, laptops, jewelry boxes, game systems, etc. Stole purses from workers in offices on campus.

Started hacking emails and face books and catfishing at age 23. Convinced a guy to have sex with me cuz he thought I was a woman. Threatened to show fiancé the conversation unless he gave me nudes of her. He did, so I showed her anyway including the nudes.

Age 25 found nudes in an underaged girls email I hacked and posted then on her Facebook for everyone to see.

Age 26 found nudes in a 22 year old teacher's email I hacked. Posted them on Sup Forums and they ended up being sent to the entire student body and faculty. She resigned after a police investigation.

Age 28 stole a purse from a car. A year later I messaged the girl on fb from a fake profile admiring to the crime and apologizing. All a ploy to make her fall for me and send nudes. Still working on it and I'm obviously not sorry. I would definitely steal her purse again.

pics

About as awesome as my sex life, now hep me decide!

liar

you are garbish dude, never its too late to repent yaknow

sharing time

i would buy passionate gimmick

Well done. Let's see em!

you are the man! now post it

Well since ya rolled trips.... nah.

here

thats good, i just hope u stole because u needed the money, i hope u have stolen from people that actually have more than u

how old is she, user?

english is not my first lenguaje, sorry 4 the writenning

I killed a man.

18, turning 19 later this year

Fuck yeah, do you cum on them?

I never needed it. Any of it really. Mostly stole from college chicks so not the richest but not exactly third world status either. I steal for the thrills and the idea of depriving someone of something they want or need, especially valuable and personal things, gets me off.

time 2 fap

You are fucked

i've used two of these pairs quite a few times in the past, the rest are cum free.

Post legal noodz stolen

idk, i stole the pencil of a classmate once, it was terrible

Checked double dubs

Put a gun against his head

wanna greentext ur lies for us

Secretly having enormous doubts about the whole direction I'm taking my life.

Fell in love with a girl I met overseas and it made me realise how much life is just passing me by. If I continue doing the same old thing we'll probably never meet again until she's nearly 30.

pull my trigger now hes dead...

I'm too lazy to find them but look up Whitney roach on motherless. She's the teacher. Post em when you find em if you want.

>I'm self harming even though I'm under medication&therapy
>I tried to suicide different times and never told my doctors about it
>I'm passable as fuck as a trap but even as a boy no boyfriend-material-guys in my area so I crossdress for myself
>I get out as a trap and I get an immense pleasure from attracting guys attention
>My past boyfriend beat me up for no reason then I had to wear make up to cover my face bruises
>He dumped me and I'm the one broken hearted so I tried to an hero one more time

>inb4 why am I not considering suicide right now

Sounds terrible.

Is this Photoshopped?

I can still remember what he looked like after. It haunts me. I didn't put a gun up to his head, I stabbed him in the neck. Because he beat my sister and was going to kill me that night.

Last night i jacked off and came into my friends sisters bikini bottoms while smelling a pair of short shorts she wore earlier yesterday. They smelled sweet like flowers and it was the hottest thing ive ever done. I want to do it again. Anytips on how to get away with cumming in her panties and such without being caught?

>be me 7 years old
>have this old friend who is 16
>goto his house one day
>show me his knife collection and slides the knifes round my arms and shit
>pulls out desk chair for me to sit on
>ties me to the chair
>me being a 7yr old had know idea what was going on and thought it was a game
> he pretends to get a call
> says one of his friends are coming and I need to get "ready for them"
>pulls down my pants
>my tiny 7yr old dick hanging out
> I say I don't like it
> friend says if I don't do this all my family will be killed
>start to cry really loudly
>he doesn't want his neighbour finding out
>tells me he will take me to get cookies if I stop
>I agree
>unties me still naked and he takes me to the kitchen
>puts all four hobs on
>room fills up with the stench of gas
>he goes through some glass doors that leads into the garden
>starts taking a video of me naked
>tells me that if I don't dance he will set the house of fire
>start to cry again and run out of the kitchen and grab clothes
>run home naked get dressed half way there
>mom asks me why I was crying and why I had marks on my wrists
>(he used chains so it leaves patterns on my skin)
>say I fell over
>mom be lives me
>MFW I be never told this to anyone In my life
>MFW I see him walk past my house everyday.

the best way for dont get cought is...

rape her

Why is black dude there?