How does this make you feel?

>How does this make you feel?

It says that students may dress, use restrooms, locker rooms, and play certain sports in accordance to their gender identity. The policy also states that students may be addressed by names and pronouns corresponding to their gender identity in interactions with other students and staff, and written records, including class rosters, report cards, and photo IDs.

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/education/20160618_Reaction_mostly_favorable_to_SRC_decision_on_transgender_students.html
wnd.com/2016/06/trans-student-wins-girls-track-championship/
youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

philly.com/philly/education/20160618_Reaction_mostly_favorable_to_SRC_decision_on_transgender_students.html

I'm not in high school anymore so I have no care. Neither should anyone else here because if you are still in high school that means you haven't reached senior year and there's no way you're 18

>It says that students may dress, use restrooms, locker rooms, and play certain sports in accordance to their gender identity. The policy also states that students may be addressed by names and pronouns corresponding to their gender identity in interactions with other students and staff, and written records, including class rosters, report cards, and photo IDs.
If I ever go to jail, i wanna go to female prison.

It's still possible to have an opinion on it, you fucking retard.

It's just means the future generations if the US are going to be gay AF

This shit matters not even a little to me. I'm happy to address anyone in whatever manner makes them comfortable, and I couldn't care less who happens to be using the same public restroom as me.

Uh, I was 17 when I started my last year of high school. Also, some people skip grades and finish early.

Having an opinion on something that has no effect on you at all is retarded

>I'm happy to address anyone in whatever manner makes them comfortable

So are you willing to call anyone who demands it Mein Führer?

Reason #12616 I will not send my children to a state school.

So in other words you're just reinforcing my point that anyone still in high school is underage

>implying you could afford to send them anywhere else

Yep. Can't see how it matters.

>Having an opinion on something that has no effect on you at all is retarded

So you havent considered that schools are training children for real life? Making these retards part of society.

And you havent considered that it affects people who will send their kids to these schools?

How about you get your head out of your ass and realize that it does have an effect on people, even though they don't have to endure the stupidity.

OK, from now on you must call me Your Royal Highness.

> play certain sports
Wait, they couldn't before?

Oh look at this guy he thinks it's wrong for trans kids to explore their identity and use the proper restrooms and play on the right sports team. Get with the times faggot the world has no room for your intolerance.

If that girl wants her friends to adress her in a fancy manner and get to chose her own pronouns, I could not give a fuck to be honest.

However, if she is offended because people don't wanna conform to her little fantasy, I don't give a fuck either.

Not being offended is no one's prerogative, life isnt always the way you'd like, deal with it

A guy can't join a girls softball team but now if he claims to be a girl he can

I am very scared for this next generation of kids growing up.
Holy shit. These people are going to be fucking trainwrecks when they grow up.

>trans kids to explore their identity
Same way I think it's not the school's responsibility to cater to any mentally unstable people's delusions.

Real life? That's a bit grand. I think, at most, schools prepare children for society, where the name of the game has always been subverting your own desires and instincts to align yourself with the greater will of the public.

Can he shower with them too, in order to explore his feminine gender identity?

It's not a fantasy or a delusion to want people to refer to you as how you are. You don't go around calling women men or men women do you? Why would you not apply that same logic to trans folk?

Unlike your own entirely stable self, amirite?

>You don't go around calling women men or men women do you?
Exactly.

>where the name of the game has always been subverting your own desires and instincts to align yourself with the greater will of the public.
In other words, stop being a retarded freak.

My question is why wasn't this an issue at all until the last 10 years or so? Did the human race suddenly evolve (devolve?) in the past 10 years to where now suddenly infinite genders sprouted up? People never used to get offended or need these pronouns before.

So unless humans didn't evolve/devolve, this clearly is some kind of new mental illness that we're catering to.

mfw this ends up with a load of guys claiming to be fem to gain access to locker rooms/showers, and sports teams dominated by trans-'girls' (ie: 6foot, 140lbs jocks)

I will be home schooling them myself or bringing in a tutor. I won't let them being brainwashed with that shit just because it's more affordable. The actual cost is far greater than the monetary one.

we're dealing with fat acceptance, militant defense of anything a muslim does, racial tensions are at an all time high because white college students think they know what blacks need, and BLM blacks have hijacked the movement to act like fucking niggers and get away with it

I'm fucking TERRIFIED what happens when these twisted minds are coupled with mental issues revolving around gender dysphoria and entitlement. God knows where we're headed but it isn't pretty

I just need the planet to survive a year or two longer so i can give VR a shot before i die. I might actually put myself into even more debt to get a good PC and headset, since i'm starting to lose all hope in the future

I graduated with 19 and so did most of my friends

>actually defending this coddling pronoun gender fuckery
>amirite
>amirite?

shoot yourself

It's not that freaks didn't exist before, it is that the victim-pampering of cultural marxist have blossomed since the 90s, and now we are finally seeing the effects of political correctness.

However, this house of cards is going to fall some time.

Being trans is per definition a delusion... All these new fucking genders are fantasies, they decided they would make up their own identities and words, that's pretty cool, impose it on the members of your club if you want.

And I don't go around asking people about their sexuality, I don't give a flying fuck. If I did care we would end up doing nothing, saying nothing not to hurt anyone's feeling, fuck that. This is your fucking problem and I don't care about it.

wnd.com/2016/06/trans-student-wins-girls-track-championship/

A male won the all-state honors in girls’ high school track and field — and his female competitors are saying he had a disqualifying advantage.

Haines High School senior Nattaphon “Ice” Wangyot, a biological male who self-identifies as female, is the first trans woman in Alaskan history to compete against females in a girls’ track and field state championship, according to local reporters.

and how is the school prepared to deal with the inevitability of these little pansy faggots getting the shit beat out of them or worse?

and don't just tell me 'they'll suspend the students' or threaten some other disciplinary action; it's still going to happen.

If I call you at all, I'll absolutely do that. Oh dear, you don't think you actually have a point, do you?

>this house of cards is going to fall some time
How many young minds will be tarnished by that point? Look at social media and how the younger generations are buying into the sickness together and through their idols, who are mostly raving SJW types or narcissists/sexual deviants.

For an ever-evolving series of given definitions for "retarded" and/or "freak," yes.

I'll start using pronouns that describe their genitals. The girl in the op picture will "cunt"

She's cute. I like her. But don't think people should be able to decide their gender. And certainly not lightly. For a male to be considered female or vice versa, I think they should be required to obtain proof in the form of both medical and psychological doctor sign off and legally change their identity.

It's always funny how these faggots claim "I don't give a shit what anyone thinks." but will bitch and moan if someone fucks up the pronoun of the day and asks why people don't accept this horseshit with open arms.

>his female competitors are saying he had a disqualifying advantage
Oh, so now they can't outdo anything a man can do?

youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0

>to want people to refer to you as how you are
>as how you are

The thing is though, most trans people may identify as the opposite gender, but that doesn't change the fact that they have a fucking dick/vagina/whatever.

I don't call women men because they don't have penises, you retard.
You can't just say "Yes I am a woman now" and leave it at that. It makes a mockery of what gender is supposed to be.

I'm not going to go out of my way to pad my words and not offend someone.
I really couldn't give a fuck, and these offended trans people need to grow up and learn how to do the same.

My only fear about this whole thing is if the law somehow gets involved with this gender identity shit.
As soon as I'm forced by law to comply with this delusional bullshit I'm killing myself, or moving somewhere that I'm not forced to.

People used to get offended all the time. Jesus, you can't really be one of those people who think that because they never heard of something until recently that it didn't exist until then...

You forgot to call me Your Royal Highness.

honestly, if you think this is what is important and needs to be talked about in our world, i blame people like you for us not living in space...

nonissue.jpg

Yep. And then... what, really? Oh cripes, we could be looking at the end of professional sports as we know them!

>How many young minds will be tarnished by that point? Look at social media and how the younger generations are buying into the sickness together and through their idols, who are mostly raving SJW types or narcissists/sexual deviants.
Or maybe normal people are just showcased what kind of assfucks these retards are, and it will help destroy their case.

How offensive

I would expect people to abuse the system by posing as "gender queer" in order to exploit it. The only losers will be women.

Cheer up, you're clearly no more than 12 years old. You've got a long way to go.

indeed. I hope you kys for your offense.

>says will call anyone what they are comfortable with
>then doesn't do it at all.

Aww, it's okay. You like cookies? Go have a cookie. You'll feel better.

How dumb are you? I'll give you a hint.... real dumb

>Cheer up, you're clearly no more than 12 years old. You've got a long way to go.
yeah, he hasn't realized he is a genderqueer transpecies like adults do?

They can play dress up when 18 and not likely to ruin the education and rights of others.

>all the people itt claiming they refuse to adhere to proper pronouns
>implying they wouldn't meekly apologize if someone said anything to them irl

Don't pretend any of you fags would say this shit to any of their faces

Your opinion is that others having opinions on things that have no effect on them is retarded. That makes your opinion retarded as their opinion has no effect on you.

Only if we get the parasites out of power who permit, encourage and solidify these groups.

I'd only do that if I was addressing you. Now you're not asking me to address you in a specific way, you're asking me to address you at specific times. I'm not sure if you really don't get how this works or if you're being intentionally dim to prolong the illusion of a valid argument. I mean, I think I know which, but benefit of the doubt and all that.

None of this is going to matter when advanced AI's start demanding equal rights. When that day comes, I'll be glad I didn't get my jimmies rustled over stuff like this that doesn't even affect me.

Quads

But I ask you, how will they sustain power when they rely on complete deviants.

>>parasites

2edgy4me m8.

>Doesn't get how calling people things works.

Ahaha, maybe in America you got used to that shit but in Europe anyone would fucking laugh to your face (maybe not UK but they are a bit ameritarded) if you tryed to pull the call me this or that pronoun.

You are addressing me right here, you retarded faggot.

I'd rape the gender queer out of her.

ewl i hate that fucking wankers hippie generation

Argument: SUCCESS. You win twelve internets. One for each year.

i hate that fucking wankers hippie generation

Couldn't care less, call them what they want to be called.

There was an issue a couple months back at a nearby school where some jackass beat up a gay kid and was "suspended" but he would keep showing up and teachers didn't do shit

lolwut.png

To get gangbanged by the football team. I see through this little whores ruse, just an attempt to make accessing dick easier.

>where some jackass beat up a gay kid and was "suspended" but he would keep showing up and teachers didn't do shit
He was probably black or hispanic.

Incorrect. Try again. Or save yourself the embarrassment. Whichever.

letting the inmates run the asylum

>it makes a mockery of what gender is supposed to be

mtf who insist on being called women are like a white person insisting on being called black. They've never had to deal with the reality of being a woman (Hormones, menstruation, treatment in society), or the fact that they don't get to choose. And i know trans ppl will say, "I don't get to choose either!", but it still doesn't make you a woman. Just trans

>Save Your Royal Higness the embarrassment.
fixd it for you, you stupid faggot.

Deary me. No. No, you didn't. I mean, if English isn't yourfirst language or something, I apologize, but this really is the most appalling display.

>but it still doesn't make you a woman. Just trans
and by trans, you mean a retarded freak.

haha no you bullshit britbong. your country is practically tripping over itself to coddle these pussy pronoun peddlers.

>Your Royal Highness didn't. I mean if English isn't Your Royal Highness' first language or something,
Had to fix it for you again, you really are a stupid faggot.

Suit yourself, gimp.

kek

>your
this is where you are fucking user
you are addressing him with your and then ignoring when he calls your shit.
did you go to one of these special snowflake schools?

Oh, I get it. Your mom's in the room. Sorry. Tell her from me she did a great job. Your local schools, not so much, though...

but how often do you fucking refer to someone as "she or he"?????

you call them by their fucking name. especially being infront of them.

bait.gif.jpg.tif

Ding.

also "why are you against gay rights? how some other people live don't affect your life in any way"

when literally commanding me to obey their special treatment rules around them

eat a dong
>i was only pretending to be retarded

>Be Man
>Start to identify as female
>Commit crime
>Demand to be charged as a woman, getting half the prison term
>Demand to be sent to a woman's prison
>Cry discrimination if they don't yield to you
>Go to Women's Prison
>Rape Women

I'd have no problem with that.
>I greentext and then I tell all my friend about it. All. My. Friend.