Argentina team lands in Buenos Aires

the fans begging Messi to stay

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/06/27/57713b9de2704ea6148b46b0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw looking at the news site every 20 minutes to see if he says something about it
I don't want this feel

messi please ;_;

We don't deserve Messi. Argentinian fans are so win-dependent

>Have the GOAT
>Team can't win a final because everyone else isn't up to par
You have only yourself to blame. Messi deserved a better team.

I don't think he's changing his mind

this, argie team is not worthy of the austimo qt genius that is messi

Im legitimitely sad for Lionel messi.

Not even a fan of Barcelona or the Argentinian NT but to see a man that broken for something he didn't even do wrong, just a bit of unluckiness

I was actually in tears last night. It made me cry to see that man cry like that.
That was a perfectly placed ball to Sergio aguero, and a perfect header to follow suit. That shouldve been the go ahead goal right there, but holy fuck that save. Bravo played his ass off and deserves all the credit for the Chilean NT

Anyway, wish the best for you messi

>El presidente Argentino Mauricio Macri le ha pedido a Messi que revree su decision

even the president

this. all team is always under pressure because there are no another sports for args.

also you need good coach and medical staff. EVERY TIME important players get injured.
now its fernandes who is way better that fckn biglia. di maria and gaitan also main players

WHAT THE FUCK WITH MED STAFF

I can't see the point of the "I can make you win guys so I'm out" thing, because they are going to doom our team and left it only with our weak players, if he or the other players who want to quit (yeah there are others, but is not something official yet) want the team to win then don't fucking go.
I don't know, I just don't get it.

I hope they stone Higuain to death.

This de arimasu
He choked at the end but holy shit, he didn't lose the entire match on his own and shouldn't have to bear with that kind of blame. Chile kept its cool when it mattered and won. Shit happens, move on mang. Never stop swindlin'
Macri would sell Messi for a few dólares if he could, he can fuck off.

>Higuain didn't join the team on the bus and didn't take the flight to Argentina

it's over.

my sides shit fuck

*can't make

>argentina will never be good again
>we will never be good again
>we will never have an epic full-strength match against argentina with the based autistic gnome playing for them

You can play with our manlets

At least we aren't Mexico

Thank god messi is gone from international football. He can spend more time on the football that actually matters, AKA club football

It's not the same thing

>argentina will never be good again

are you serious? they reached like 7 finals the past 15 years or something, sure they lost them all but they are consistently the best team in the world. Don't drag them down because Brazil is ACTUALLY shit. It's you who is on suicide watch.

i think he should be on the bench at wc 2018 and have 20- 30min on sub. that would be perfect for args. dybala plays70mins- messi another 20 but on full speed. he can be key player for substitute

Can he fix Argentina nt?

>Nobody in Argentina gives a shit until Messi wins a tournament
>Messi retires
>p-plz come back Messi
Argentina treated Messi like shit i'm not surprised he did this.

also i dont see any good defender for WC 2018 for args and dont see good playmaker for midfield

all hopes for otamendi and dybala but there are no literally good playmakers after cambiasso

>that feel when ricky alvarez and pastore fell into the depths of oblivion

They have good players, they just need a manager who isn't a fucking moron to get them to play well together.

DELETE THIS

STAY PLEASE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE KING LEO IN MY LIFE FUKKKKKKKK

anyone got the non shitty version of this? The real pic but with the faces shopped?

you need germa coach/ you always have a mess in defense. just look how many chances venezuela had. or qualifiers or WC 2010 with maradona or 2006 same thing. there is no balance in team thats why you cant win.
its typical south american feature. chaos and mess in any team except chilie (since 2010)

>everyone else
always the victim never his fault.

you need key players IN EVERY LINE to win. germany had close kroos boateng and nouer.
spain 2008-2012 had casillas puyol xavi and villa

so args have !bench! player-romero otamendi(not so good as any def in germany or spain)-??(banega is not like kroos or xaviniesta, even not vidal) messi.

best I can do fampai

I want to protect Messi's smile

>Iceland

>the fans begging Messi to stay
Messi is literally a drama queen and those fans have no self respect. Good thing we helped on breaking him, but exposing that shitty team that literally shit their pants when they have to be on the spotlight. That's why they lost the penalties, because they can't handle the preassure. Bunch of pussies.

this
MARTINO A SHIT yet they blame Messi

chichichiichcicihi rage? Just face the fact the nobody cars that u won ur the bad guys m8

Messi gave Martino his job... twice.
And both times failed misserably.

Pastore exists you know?

have you seen him play for argentina?

Struk a nerve wetbackie?

Don't they have anything better to do?

>Messi gave Martino his job
stop believing marca

Fuck you.

lol, your butthurtness always comes out
>inb4 we don't care about Mexico

Fucking morons. This was orchestrated by Messi's father (his manager) so the average argenigger doesn't crucify Missi and company

Somehow, the careers of these two have some strange parallels.

proof?

Why don't you just accept that you're the bad guys now?

He was good in the WC butbshit in copa
Tata sucks and has no idea
He will prove everyone wrong with emery at PSG next season

Brazil has won 10 titles since 1993, the last year since Argentina won anything with their senior team.

Well either this is a tactic to get the people associated with the personnel decisions to get their shit together or he really has been heart broken into not playing anymore. However he hasn't retired from football as a whole so in my opinion the latter is true.

> beg the leader of the team who choked three straight finals to come back and break your hearts again

At some point surely enough is enough

Yes please keep begging, that way those cybaby faggots can keep choking forever.

this

kek

great players and shit teams?

tfw i am the only one who understands why messi loses in NT finals

pic related, me

hint: look at 'distance covered' for messi when hes playing for barcelona and when hes playing for the NT

>England talking about choking in critic moments

Words from the expert here

Its a well known fact my friend

>cucking Argentina, the most arrogant and cocky nation on earth
>another southamerican is criticizing it

Why

That actually makes some sense, if they can divert the attention from how much of a bunch of chokers they are to "don't leave pls", this whole move becomes sort of a publicity stunt.

>all team is always under pressure because there are no another sports for args.
We're trying but our rugby team also has the chokes.

>that shit mouth shoop
someone had a tremendously better shop yesterday

Lebron actually proved himself to be a fucking legend this year tho

He choked three times in a row, he and his friends are the ones to blame

this

Messi was a legend 5 years ago

>no supporters at the airport to attack Higuain

Don't let him keep getting away with it Argies.

He should try taking his talents to South Beach

are aguero, mascherano lavezzi etc all retiring too?

Enlighten us, socceroo.

This.

marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/06/27/57713b9de2704ea6148b46b0.html

People still think multi millionaires give a shit what the average joe thinks about them. Wew lad sure is summer in here. If anything it's a stunt to get Argentina to get its shit together, I mean all the top dogs resigning t once? Ffs.

Lebron left his hometown, but came back and won one for da land

Messi's autistic ass is too afraid to leave his comfort zone and ragequit on an international level. Lebron lost back to back finals and won the chip.

what are you talking about

Messi never left Argentina before. Hes always tried his best. im not sure what your trying to say

Thank you smug sanchez

>win-dependent

hehehe, it sounds like independent

>Macri would sell Messi for a few dólares if he could, he can fuck off

How many dólares, exactly? Just asking for a friend.

messi doesn't run a whole lot, 6-7 km the whole game. far lower than his teammates in spain. in argentina, no one else runs to make up for messi so hes just standing there, doing nothing

How much coke do you think it would take for Maradona to be good again?

It's probably the former. Expect FIFA to have forced the AFA to clean house by 2018. No way Messi misses the World Cup

He'll never be good again

Dude had a stroke years ago, and he's lucky to be alive

we'll supply it

make it happen AFA

Our hockey team won yesterday the champions trophy but no one noticed.

>he's just standing there, doing nothing
that's objectively wrong

how much coke does it take to warp reality and reverse time so he isnt a fat piece of shit anymore?

i feel bad for Messi... he is a fucking monster.
yesterday he single-handedly passed five guys and as usual, his team was a few parsecs away not giving any support.
i really hope that he reconsiders his decision and wins at the olympic games, not because the argie NT deserves it (which obviously doesn't), but because Messi deserves it and it would be a sad day for football if he gets old and retires without a single victory.

The entire exports of Colombia, Bolivia and Peru combined for the next 10 years

He wasn't gonna participate in the olympics anyway.

This country is afraid of me...

I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their butthurt and criticism will foam up about their waists and all the fans and haters will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."