Father's drunk...again. He and mother fight...again

father's drunk...again. He and mother fight...again.

They both yell, i play HOI4 in my room.

How's your holydays Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Daoi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad to hear that , bro. Have you considered leaving or something? Why don't you hang out with your friends?

I'm drinking egg nogg with my fiancee and ready to watch Home Alone 1 and 2.

i'll leave next year to university.

all friends are with their families.

Where will you leave? Timisoara by chance?

no, Cluj.

Oh , I'm at medschool and I thought you will come here as everybody does.

Are you muslim?
What is your opinion on the refugee crisis?

Hold on, mate. My parents were shitty too. Now that I left them several years ago I'm ok. And so will be you.

what?

No i'm not.....ugh...we should fix their homes so they'll live there?

Don't know dude, i don't really care about politics

> How's your holydays Sup Forums?
No christmas, so no hard feelings. I've slept very well today and watched some good animes today

That is a very good answer, you seem like a good guy. Merry Christmas from Norway.

Craciun fericit!

Christmas eve starts at 18:00, so remake this thread then

>i play HOI4

Jesus Christ user, things aren't good for me but they aren't that bad.

kek.

this was good. I just got the game. Got bored of V2 and EU4.

My girlfriend finally is back after a month being in loony bin. Tried to choke me but then fell asleep.

pretty good, mom and dad in good mood, played some chess with my dad, gonna eat dinner in a few and then open gifts

> choke me
She has asphyxiation fetish? Hot

at what age did gifts stop coming?

I don't think i got a gift in the past 4 years

With my sisters white trash family, shits boring yo and my mom is being a bitch

Well maybe you should finally realize you are supposed to drink too.

How hard is it to understand. Only way to stand drunken idiots is to be drunk as fuck.

I still get gifts at 25, mostly cos im welfare rat

> at what age did gifts stop coming?
My parents stopped giving me anything when I was something like 13 years old, although my older sister and her bfs often gifted me games and shit

What are the hallmarks of a white trash lifestyle in Finland ?

i'm afraid i'll end up like father.

I would really like to be able to go 1 day without drinking.

I haven't drank anything for over 6 months. I just buy some flavoured beer.

Don't know what's called in english. but it's with cherry flavour and has 0 alcohol.

>Only way to stand drunken idiots is to be drunk as fuck.
You can present him a Бoяpышник.

>Don't know what's called in english. but it's with cherry flavour and has 0 alcohol.

u gay m8 ?

Well it can't be helped then. Either you go and tell that faggot pour you a glass or you cry in a corner. Your choise, both are pretty bad desu.

Same level of shit every year. Thanks god i move out next week.

>but it's with cherry flavour
Usually, it is Kriek.

no, but it's the only beer i like nowadays. Plain beer without alcohol is just bad.

oh, i'm not crying. Haven't cried in years. I mostly just zone out and go on my PC and play something and just wait for the day to pass.

one of my friends keeps telling me to use my shitty family to help me get a GF.

Like i make her feel sorry for me....etc

Think it will work?

No one?

I thought this only works the other way round

No, never seen a grill that would like to have a boyfriend with shitty family, unless he's pretty/rich/american.

I'm home alone, watching some youtube videos and I think I'll order some sushi for dinner
Pretty comfy if you ask me

What are your thoughts on Hoi4?
Did you ever play Hoi3?

He said girls would feel sorry for me and take care of me.

He said something that it's their ''motherly nature''

He is an idiot, so i don't trust him.....but he did had plenty of GFs, more then I ever had....

Yes.

Its more simple in some areas. But don't get fooled by the ''arrow-meme'', those arrows never did anything in HOI3 as well.

I say the game, embraces the simplicity and doesn't pretend to be something it isn't.

If you want a fun game where you can paint the map, invade the UK with the '' Australian fascist emu empire'' then go ahead and play it.

If you want a realistic war simulator it might not be your thing.

Good, drinking and smoking right now, will go out with friends later on.

miserable gypsies: the tread

t. magyar

i hope you have a happy christmas neighbour.

I think men are more likely to get the whole saviour complex he is describing, but it might work with some more mature women I guess.

>I mostly just zone out and go on my PC and play something and just wait for the day to pass.
Iktf.

I agree, I really enjoy the changes they have made to reasearch and industry, but I do think they comes at the cost of the combat bieng a little too streamlined.
Now if someone modded in the new industry system into Hoi3 I dont think I would ever be able to stop playing.

Magyar cigány

I like my parents but i am waiting for the holidays to end so I can focus on getting a new job

Depressing christmas for me this year.

yeah iam fine.i hope you find your inner peace and chill

Father just got better. He took a nap in his chair and stopped yelling, mostly because he got hungry....
hope at least the night will be peaceful

Hope you all will have happy holydays.

just wait for couple of dlc

arent romanians supposed to be cheerful and mediterranean

shut up ahmed. go rape some goat

Cigány

guys please stop. Don't fight. this is a time to be happy and kind with one another.

heh, maybe others are like that, but not me.

It's OK, for me every christmas is depressing, everyone looks so happy while I'm in a constant shit, trying to not to die from starvation on my $650 salary when the fucking rent costs me $400.

Lmao what? They're just slavs that happen to be speaking a romance language

He started it but ok.

we are a lot of things genetically speaking.

Plenty of turks passed here as well. Cummans...etc

>He started it but ok.
just like in the kindergarten. the christmas dinner is starting soon. merry christmas user

Filthy turks couldn't conquer our small and mighty land. And now ,we have kebab fast food places in our now poor country.

Good thing /e/ happened.

That's a horrible answer. Why the fuck is being politically apathetic a good thing? Christ he seems like such a dumbass and you're just gonna be "hahah yeah bro just take it easy it's cool everything's cool"

Adaugă-mă pe steam user, crăciun fericit.

Oh I forgot
steamcommunity.com/id/Daoi/

My mom and dad celebrated christmas together for the first time in 16 years, that was cool

They helped to pay my new phone and I got a new coffee mug, shirt, shower gel and stuff.

I also celebrated christmas with my stepbrother, who survived a jump from the 7th floor and lying in a coma when he was at his lowest low, for the first time.

He got a nice backpack, and I accidently blurted out "It's a parachute", which made everything awkward as fuck.

Then I spent the rest of the evening chilling with my 12 year younger brother watching him playing pixelmon.

It was alright

>and I accidently blurted out "It's a parachute"
lyl

>Parents started fighting when I was 12 years old
>Dad drank a lot
>Mom was pissed off all the time
>Be 15
>Mom splits up and have to move with her
>Barely see my dad anymore
>Be 16
>Mom files for divorce
>Dad commits suicide

Hold me lads ;_;

>"It's a parachute"

Watching Die Hard with my dad. Sorry your holiday is not going well, OP.

reminds me of my eary teen years
later i was drunk and fighting with mother
then she left, probably couldnt tolerate me going the same road as father
later father reduces his drinking, but i increase mine and dont even talk to that bastard anymore

Snorting cocaine and drinking in my friends pub desu

>flavoured beer

You have to be careful with that m8, I heard it will make your vagina very hairy

Typical bozgor

Crăciun fericit și mult noroc cu părinții frate

Neat.
Merry Christmas

Comfy indeed.
Merry Christmas

Sounds good.
Merry Christmas

my question is: why are you not drunk yourself? Gonna gobble my whisky soon