Mentally ill general

Mentally ill general.

Got diagnosed with Bipolar in 2008 by a shitty psych and went off my meds. Been fighting alcoholism and self harm since then via excessive drug use.

Sounds like your shitty psych was correct.

Dont care, act yourself fool. Hurrrdurr i feel shitty, niggers in Africa feel shitty. You are a spoiled white bitch that needs to man up.

I have self diagnosed snowflake syndrome, it's chronic, It's basically impossible for me not to try and get pity-attention from people on the Internet

Lithium makes me fat and fluoxetine makes me fall asleep and give up...

im bipolar, since 2008 as well.

i am
>i also have alcoholism and substance problems

When you fight self harm does that mean you cut twice as much?

what meds do you take

You don't know if op is a spoiled bitch. Quit fucking comparing shit to Africa. A lot of Africans have nice spoiled lives anyway.

How does it all cope with you being a faggot?

people suffer from the human condition at any level. impoverished people suffer from the human condition and being impoverished

>actual faggots

Fucking embrace it, learn to handle the crashes and live like a fucking God instead of bitching. Being bipolar is great.

my fuckin nigga

samefag an hero you desperate fucking loser

lel

Twenty years of thise meds fucked me up and did little to help. Mostly made me a zombie. Your better off smoking pot. We all have problems. Hang in there. Surrounding yourself with positive people and happy surroundings makes a big difference.

>shitty ms paint skills
>lel
Faggot