Only good team left
Give them the trophy

That's not Italy.

Yeah so bad they're out

fuck I want schweini's cock

Nazis are here

Not wanting Neuer's thick, pink Bratwurst

Not wanting Ozil's throbbing currywurst

Unfortunately Italy will once again beat them. Feels bad man.

Nah. The Germans have far too much ordnung to fall foul of memes and Italy anymore.

>still not believing in meme magic

This Euro has Iceland's name written on it. It's destiny.

>implying

seriously, every NT has become either full of unproven youngsters or old useless hacks, or is just terribly managed. German NT is the only one that has it's shit together

I don't know if it's just me getting older and jaded but I feel like NTs used to be composed of exclusively superstars and legends and now it's literally nothing but mediocre shitters except for like Spain, Argentina and Germany. I don't think anyone on the Englel squad is good enough to play for barca Bayern or real

which german NT player would make hitler most proud? Neuer seems to fit best, but draxler looks o German, I personally know 5 people who sort of look like him

Nobody cares about friendlies

>friendlies and shitty meme teams in the group stages and 1st knockout round

Italy are going to fuck them hard

>literally ledit: the team

If we beat the Eternal Mario I will believe it.

Neuer is literally a genetically engineered perfect superhuman

Italy are unironically 1st favorites at this point. The other bracket is pure meme teams and Italy just demolished a Spain that probably would have fucked Germany in the quarters

he can't compete

how many hours did this take Germany

>he will never hold you like this

All of them still make Hitler proud, (in our hearts, that's where he lives)

Der sieht echt aus wie ein typischer Deutscher

>not wanting kroos' short bratwurstlet

What is this weird language you are speaking?

>2-0 vs Ukraine
>0-0 vs Poland
>1-0 vs Northern Ireland
>3-0 vs Slovakia

They've hardly impressed against lesser teams.

I think SCHURRLE. SCHURRLE is a perfect aryan specimen, very manly looking and imposing. When SCHURRLE scored his second goal in the 7-1, it looked to me like a microcosm of German superiority; the way with which he took the kick, and his celebration afterwards. It filled me with admiration for the Aryan people.

SCHURRLE should be admired by all Aryan women.

impressing against lesser teams doesn't mean blowing them out 5-0 every time, it means getting consistent victories and not having any bullshit results like 2-1 against iceland

they've done that well. they quietly made their way through wc 2014 too and didn't drop a game the entire tournament

they're an efficient, well-engineered German football team and they're putting on a clinic for every other FA

German

Here have a Üü

Oh-zil.

Boateng

>Spain that probably would have fucked Germany in the quarters
no

Who's your favorite on the Germany national team, Sup Forums?

>German """""cuisine"""""

breaded schnitzel is life my friend

Neuer was born to be an SS officer

that's not a fucking schnitzel you dumb leaf

He was born just in time to join trumps 4th reich.

Neuer is the ubermensch himself, Kroos is the minister of propaganda, Schweinsteiger looks like Gestapo kind of guy, and Mueller is just following orders

>Give them the trophy
Ive heard that before...

>>>