RAVE FOR RAPEFUGEES

>For two nights at London’s Electric Brixton, UK dance artists are joining forces for an event called Rave for Refugees. Jon Hopkins, Daphni, Skream, Eats Everything, and Faithless will perform sets on December 8, and Chase & Status, Rudimental, Shy FX, and Sigma will play on December 15. Other acts will be announced later. The shows will raise money and awareness for Help Refugees, a grassroots organization that provides aid to refugee camps throughout Europe.

Damn, couldn't give a shit about the others but Immunity is one of my favorites of the decades. Deleting it is gonna be hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp
gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness
youtube.com/watch?v=TXlHKTPfLVA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_music
svolder.bandcamp.com/track/deviant-rituals-of-the-sand-orphan-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait for the sexual assaults and attacking during the show.

If refugees went to a rave their brains would explode from all the titillation and they would be "forced" to rape all the sluts there so I'm glad it's only a benefit and not an actual rave for refugees.

>All shit artists anyway

Hope some 'refugee' bombs it lmao

I'll put money on a refugee getting up on stage, assaulting Jon Hopkins - but nothing is done about it because of PC and Islamophobia. Jon would probably take it like the cuck he is and try to deconstruct his whiteness or whatever liberal bullshit they're into.

Welp, I'm not listening to Jon Hopkins anymore.

How is Talabot shit?
kill yourself faggot

They support refugees, they're all shit user.

>Talabot
Where are you seeing him on the list?

I find it ironic, that they want to push the idea that this scum will assimilate with Western civilization. And yet, segregate them to their own private rave. LMFAO even Liberals are catching onto the idea that these "people" are objectively bad and shouldn't be tolerated.

read the OP before commenting.

Check'd.

Either way they will learn when they all get groped and probably raped while listening to some good ol' Cuck Hopkins

Do you have some kind of rebuttal for why this is supposed to be a bad thing or do you just operate on meme politics without thinking anything through first?

Being a refugee isn't inherently bad and if you think it is you're being racist

Donald Trump sexually assaulted women. I guess refugees qualify for presidency now. :^)

>/bleep/ will defend this

Being a "refugee" in the abstract isn't inherently bad, no.

But if you've been paying even one iota of attention to the ongoing migrant crisis and what the camps in the UK, Germany and elsewhere have wrought, you'll realize what a bad idea it is to continue pandering to them.

There's literally nothing wrong about this

>Being edgy on a Taiwanese nail art website

>refugees raped people so we hate them
>Trump raped women so we love him

Some mighty fine hyckpocrisy here, famalam.

Do they not understand that muzzies can't listen to music? smfh

>colonizing and immigrating are the same thing
nanana

kek this has to be bait, nobody is this fucking blind

>Trump raped women
(He didn't)

That's utter crap. Refugees are typically significantly less likely to commit a crime than the people that live in that country.

Also
>muslim population in Germany pre immigration: 4%
>muslim population in Germany post immigration: 5%

Oh no

Stop acting like you're educated when you get all your information from nebulous quips from Sup Forumstards.

My God this gig has triggered you all

Only white people will go to that event, no refugees

>less than 2% of them get a job
>1200 german women raped on a single night
>1400 british girls groomed and raped over a decade
>muslim birth rates that project them to be a majority in france and to edge out the white population in the rest of europe
>literal no go zones in paris, sweden, brussels

but yeah they're only 5%, let's just keep em coming, it's working out great so far

A lot of my muslim friends are into raves n shit, wouldn't be surprised.

>muslim population in Germany pre immigration: 4%
>muslim population in Germany post immigration: 5%

yeah that one percent of migrants can do a lot as you can see from the stuff happening

>refugees in Germany went to a rape rampage in the streets, Merkel and the media ignores
>Trump said mean things, therefore he's worse

why weren't they stoned by their own families yet? Music is haram

Lol, the only one you like is the spammed album, fucking clueless drones

>literal no go zones in paris, sweden, brussels

Debunked btw. snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp

Also,

>white people never rape

lolololol

>less than 2% of them get a job
Except that's wrong. Completely wrong.

>1200 german women raped on a single night
>1400 british girls groomed and raped over a decade

Wow those are big numbers, it looks like you're right

I'm not coddling you. If you want to be a pseudo-intellect and make yourself feel profound by making ambiguous brainless statements then do it on reddit.

>Snopes

I dunno. Maybe their parents didn't learn about Islam from conspiracy hick sites.

>Trump raped women, therefore he's worse

ftfy

"The worst thing Trump has done is say mean things" is my favorite meme

It's okay Cleetus. No one likes to be proven wrong.

cucks defending muslims are my favorite meme

>Cleetus
Is this a meme I somehow missed

Anyway, if you can honestly completely dismiss Cologne and Rotterdam then I feel sorry for you

Go ahead, justify why Donald Trump is supposed to be evil. Actually explain it.

You can't, because all of the vapid diatribe about being "racist misogynist greedy rapist" is nonsense smear tactics.

He's an obnoxious dumbass but he's not a bad person. Hillary Clinton is a soulless cunt that's had people murdered because they had dirt on her.

Sounds like their parent's are non practising or haven't read the koran.

Islam, as an ideology, is in direct opposition to all of the achievements and benchmark successes of western civilization. This includes music and art.

b-but white people do it too user so we should cherish everything they do, the influx of undocumented muslims is doing great things to europe

this is what the money from this benefit show is going towards

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness

this is what high-end virtue signaling earns you

wtf, I love hicks now

>hicks
this meme has no power anymore

we get it buddy, you hate white people and want achmed to fuck your wife

>Islam, as an ideology, is in direct opposition to all of the achievements and benchmark successes of western civilization. This includes music and art.

I'm a muslim musician. I grew up listening to music, as did every one of my family members and friends. I've played gigs in my muslim home country without facing any issues. Go ahead and pull up that one quote from that one islamic "scholar" to reaffirm your biases tho.

Post better ambient techno than jon hopkins

I feel bad for Europe, like legit sympathy.

So glad Trump won.

wtf, I wanna be a hick now

As in, I spam it to myself by listening to it so often? I don't understand.
I've heard the other artists, none of them are any good.

You won't be saying that when you're eating foul gruel after a long day's work in the Trump Regime's gulag in the heart of freezing cold Alaska

>Muslim friends

Fuck off

Good thing I'm white and not a faggot then :^)

Yeah, but at least I won't have to worry about my loved ones being violated by Muslims.

tbf, being raped by a swamp butt hick doesn't seem too appealing either.

How do you expect them to assimilate if you avoid befriending them? You only have yourself to blame for the current crisis, Cleetus.

>How do you expect them to assimilate if you avoid befriending them?

these are people who spit on female doctors and nurses who treat them when they get sick and are forced to go to the hospital
i'm not sure they're all that interested in making friends with the locals

Who is Cleetus?

>these are people who

youtube.com/watch?v=TXlHKTPfLVA

How about pulling up the Koran -

islamiq.sg/2011/04/quranic-evidence-music-haram.html

Or is that bigoted?

I think he might be referring to cleats

Wearing them makes it easier to run away from Achmed when he's trying to rape your or blow you up

>You can't, because all of the vapid diatribe about being "racist misogynist greedy rapist" is nonsense smear tactics.
Okay, good to know that the actual recordings we have of him bragging about sexual assault, the numerous filed rape cases and the KKK and breitbart endorsements are just nonsense.
>Hillary Clinton is a soulless cunt that's had people murdered because they had dirt on her.
Name one

cba to watch that, i'm currently getting drunk and listening to memerap and i don't want to pause the memerap
i bet its really taking the wind out of my sails tho, good on you

>If only you were nice to abdi and his terry friends, then they wouldn't have blown you up. |t's all you fault for not making friends with them.

Different interpretations of vague verses. There's no strict rule saying it's forbidden. Almost every muslim country has its own music scene too: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_music

>bragging about sexual assault
Not what he's saying, nice try
>numerous filed rape cases
Hoaxes, many have been dropped already
>kkk endorsement
They endorsed Clinton, actually
>Breitbart
So?

>Name one
Seth Rich, source of the DNC leaks

>Not what he's saying, nice try

There's literally a recording of him bragging about it.

>Hoaxes, many have been dropped already

And I'm sure Bill Cosby's innocent too. (that was sarcasm btw)

>They endorsed Clinton, actually

At least pick a plausible lie that isn't obviously a smokescreen.

lel wasn't clinton's mentor from way back in the day an ex- high ranking klansman

Those verses cover music pretty successfully. You're skirting around the issue. There are lots of muslims that drink, smoke, swear, fuck boys etc and that is all forbidden too. That doesn't mean that those things are accepted and out in the open under sharia law.

Strawman

Have you listened to the recording?

"Yeah, I just walk up to women and grab their pussy, they scream and cry for help but I just hold em down and rape em, yep done it many times" -Donald Drumpf, 2016

Yes this is a literal transcript, exactly what he said. yup

Fuck off

>That doesn't mean that those things are accepted and out in the open under sharia law.

Actually it does: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_music

>There are lots of muslims that drink, smoke, swear, fuck boys etc and that is all forbidden too.

not fucking the boys part

Not-so-subtle deflection

You're probably thinking of Robert Byrd.

pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

There's a lot of boy fuckers in that religion.

>Not what he's saying, nice try
He's bragging about doing it to married women and women who he knows won't do or say anything. Sounds pretty fucking sketchy.
>Hoaxes, many have been dropped already
And many are still open. You don't think Trump has the kind of money and especially the power to pay people off?
>They endorsed Clinton, actually
This is literally not true.
>Seth Rich, source of the DNC leaks
This has been proven totally unsubstantial and the DNC connection came from fearmongering conspiracy blogs.
>lel wasn't clinton's mentor from way back in the day an ex- high ranking klansman
Keyword here is ex. He denounced the Klan and was a huge campaigner for civil rights for over fifty years.

>a rave without sexual assaults

they will all go unreported

David Duke has also denounced his ties to the klan, bet you won't defend him

Lol. You're strawmanning so hard you literally went from "how dare u befriend muslims!?" to "you'd better be nice to muslims or they'll kill u!"

Can't say I'm surprised. Pic related

>The Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him said : "There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments [ma'aazif]. Some people will stay at the side of the mountain and when their shepherd comes in the evening to ask them for his needs, they will say : 'Return to us tomorrow'. Then Allaah will destroy them during the night by causing the mountain to fall upon them, while He changes others into apes and swine. They will remain in such a state until the Day of Resurrection." al-Jowhari, the author of the ancient dictionary 'as-Sihaah', asserts that ma'aazif signifies musical instruments, al-'aazif indicates one who sings, and the 'azf of the wind is its voice..

He's also still a Holocaust denier and white supremacist so

>strawman

I don't think you know what that term means.

85 posts, 22 ips
to op and anyone who posted in this thread without a sage: kill yourself

>Dude, fire and brimstone, lmao

Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of muslim countries have music scenes. You can call the vast majority of muslims "bad muslims" but my point still stands. Muslims will be attending that rave.

lol you are fucking stupid,
pic related

>Holocaust denier
The story we're told is also extremely fishy and full of holes, so

>white supremacist
Literally a meme, no one out there promoting white interests has any interest in "supremacy"

Are Japanese people who want to maintain a majority Japanese society "asian supremacists"?

This. Shit thread, wrong board.

Gee, I wonder what side of the political spectrum you lean towards. :^)

Personally I only listen to artists who actively campaign for genocide

>RAVE FOR EVERYONE TO PAY HIGHER TAXES
FUCK YEAH

>being so intelligent and refined that you let millions of 3rd-world savages who want you dead into your countries under the asumption that they'll be so impressed by your progressive secular tolerant ways that they're immediately gonna leave the savagery which has been the core element of their lives from the day they were born behind and get in on that hot progressive atheist, LGBT-loving, pro-feminist action

so this... is the power... of "very liberal"...

remember doe, when achmed beats you to a bloody pulp and rapes your girlfriend in front of your eyes, just remember to tell him "but i read foucault! i read de beauvoir! i like kendrick lamar!"

>Mashalla senpai. Man's got cro, pills and coke.

Yeah let's get back to music guys

svolder.bandcamp.com/track/deviant-rituals-of-the-sand-orphan-2

im mildly liberal, that graph you posted is just as legit as the one i made. You should get down from the high horse tho as it seems like you got cucked hard by the 'sheep' conservatives