I am having my cousin who is 19 yo coming over to help her with her exams

I am having my cousin who is 19 yo coming over to help her with her exams.
She is totally faping material and i do it often.
Any advice what to do?
Picture is semirelated. Totally looks like her but it's not her.

Post her pic user, cover the face.

i don't have her nudes if you are asking for them.. too bad i don't

Fuck her while she's sleeping post results

Not nude, just to get general idea of her body type.

it's like this girl i have posted...

Like I said, post her pic, remove EXIF data, cover face, smudge background.
Women differs, user.

she won't sleep at my place..

We'll teach you how to make a roofie, post pics.

Invite her to a halloween party. buy that costume. hope

Take pics of her ass when she arrives and show us

after helping her with homework, have a few drinks with her and when she's all steamed up and craving your cock, have forbidden sexual intercourse with your penis in her vagina. this worked with my cousin a couple of times. Of course my cousin is a nympho, yours might not be. in which case, unlucky. Maybe incest is not for you. (if incest is for you but you have no consenting adults to practice on then I would reccomend younger relatives who can be coerced into sex and then scared/bribed into keeping their mouths shut. Of course it makes you an absolute asshole and if you do not hate yourself from doing it then it might also mean that you are a fucking disgrace and you should probably kill yourself)

In any case, if she's not dtf then I dunno; maybe just chat and try not to come across like a spergy social misfit. up to you. I mean, you are taking advice from Sup Forums as to how to best fuck your cousin so I'm not harbouring any high hopes for you son

actually i find your advice to be a smart one...

thank you. i come from a long line of celibate sages dedicated to cognitive dissonance and useless advice to this internetbased pit of cess

i might do that..

how long until she gets there, op?

3 hours

Unholy trips checked. Satan's giving you the greenlight

dammit. good luck, my shift starts soon

bump

I'm feeling generous, does she drinks?and under 150 lbs? if so mix some (vodka/rum/gin) with (skittles/gummie bears) and mix about of 15 mg of valium which is about three pills.
This will put her in deep sleep along side antreograde amnesia.
Post pics.