Only the white and blue flags can post here

Only the white and blue flags can post here
Which one is the best?

white and light blue*

Our old one :'(

I don't even like monarchies, but the flag was so much more fitting to our country.

don't try to communicate with this subhuman anglos. they don't even have a word for "light blue"

Cyan?

or maybe celestial for a flag color

I honestly don't like the combination of green and red, especially so saturated.

I know. Early republicans chose them because they were the colours of a masonic syndicate that helped with the revolution, and they wanted to differentiate from the monarchy.

Which is fair, but we should've just removed the crown and switch the white and blue around, not unlike pic related.

It seems weird that such an Ocean-related country doesn't have blue on its flag. From our sidewalks to our traditional azulejos, more than the king, blue and white were (and are) the colours of the country. But some Lisbon colourblind retards fucked it all up.

>pic related
derp

Only the azores kept the true flags (and FCPorto, but they picked their colours 1 year before the flag change, to be "the peoples" club, kek)

>Ocean-related country doesn't have blue on its flag
so true. your flag reminds me of belarus which is sad.

I love that flag

real white real blue,re porting in

This is what I meant by our sidewalks.

compared to rio's calcada one can clearly see how brazilians were ""washed off"" by the niggers

kek

Why, is it more degraded? Because that was sort of cherrypicked.

Beautiful as they are, if you take one stone it all starts crumbling apart by sheer use. The thing is that Brazil doesn't lack that sort of "unskilled" labour, and it's actually very hard and expensive to get people here to do it, to the point where some Brazilians have gotten that job. By it's sheer size, Brazil probably has the largest examples of it, actually.

Some places have began to use other similar coloured by differently shaped pavement tiles, but the city centres still all use it exclusively, almost.

Some of them are polished down and better cemented for them to withstand more regular use.

The problem here is that gypsies/tourists steal them as souvenirs, and then you bump into the square hole and knock the next one, and the next one, and it ends up looking like a minesweeper board.

Because green and red are opposing colors and combining them is tricky.

really wide sidewalks! reminds me of washington DC (without the tile decorations).

pretty shitty flag tb.h, ressembles the bolivian one.

Not all sidewalks are that wide, kek, that one is from an avenue or something.

But we do have some streets/plazas covered in it, sort of like pic related.

It's one of those things I didn't care for until I went abroad. They are slippery when wet and very hard to keep, but they are mega comfy, and really colour up a cityscape.

>Why, is it more degraded?
no, because the shapes are more kind of tribal, you know.
And rio's calcada are beautiful too, but different

I like it. It's not like the shitty Bolivian, Lithuanian or African flags because the red is in the middle, not the yellow.

my color perception:

green and yellow = awesome
red and yellow = good
green and red = disturbing
argentinian celestial blue and white = god tier

and i dont like red in general

t. green and red around me everywhere these days

>tricky
nah just admit you guys have the worst taste evar regarding to colors and decoration, you suck

Our's are often about boats and discoveries-related stuff. Go figure.

I'm not gonna spam any more, since the thread is not about it and I've already taken over a fair bit. Just google "calçada portuguesa" and you'll find a lot of Brazilian and Portuguese examples.

>english speakers can't properly name my flag's colors

I just hate this retarded language.

too bad americucks rule the world.

I did, love the tech. simple, cheap and wonderful result.

the bolivan colors, (especially from far away) remind be of the LGBT flag (probably due to the color order)

fuck off shimapan flag

>I'm not gonna spam any more, since the thread is not about it
Nah, feel free, now it is just a thread about flags

Sup

I really would've preferred if central american didn't just rip off our flag.
if you guys at least had decent countries, but no, you had to be the worst shitholes in the entire continent.

nah shimapan uses light blue, like argies.
and your bandeira sucks

But I'm also lazy. Fine, I'll post a couple.

WE

good kind of blue, too!
the best central american color, i guess.
just borderline, anything darker is not as good.

WUZ

SAILORS

AND

while we are on this topic.
why is it that our flag is the only one that looks good out of these?
it's not like we had graphic design 200 years ago, but it still looks so superior in comparison, like a "professional" design or whatever.

And you monkeys just ripped off USA's stripes and Argentina's retarded sun. You have 0 creativity and will always be a buffer state non-country.

SHIET

that's enough. too much, even, but the meme has 5 words.

my god, am I now a ortugueseboo who hates brazilians?

>brazil
>calling others monkeys

you're walking on thin ice bruh

these are pretty based t.bh

I can't be sure that all of these are from Portugal (a couple of them definitely are). Brazil also has them, and so did Angola/Mozambique at some point.

while I do agree they're an argentinean province, I don't think the bullying was uncalled for.

also
>Brasil
>calling anyone macaco

kek

>monkey

*I think the bullying was uncalled for.

I was referencing Internacional fans, actually.

looks like all of them blow ass

the stars look autistic, something about their grouping isn't right
the other two look too busy, too much unnecessary detail

woo so many argentinas :O