Can a bug Sup Forumsro tell me what kind of spider i caught stalking around my house. South bay area here

Can a bug Sup Forumsro tell me what kind of spider i caught stalking around my house. South bay area here.

Underside

i just found this fucker on my truck today... would like to know as well

Just about how big is it? Looks like a kind of jumping spider.

Another. He has beight green fangs and alot of white markings. Also he jumped a pretty good distance, luckily right into the glass i caught him with.

A (soon) dead one.

Its a jumping spider. Theyre bro tier. Let it go outside.

That is definetly a jumping spider, he jsut want some bugs fam

About the size of a quarter. I found another one in my house last week that was around 50% bigger.

Jumping spider.
Keep it bro.

This is a bro spider.

Found him a bug. I let the last one go along my back fence. Im cool with spider Sup Forumsros.

looks like a zebra jumping spider.

So its just your basic jumping spider? Ive lived here my whole life and have only seen this one and last weeks catch and release. Wish theyed stay the fuck outta my house.

I get where you're coming from on that, but you have to remember, this is a bro spider, they're eating all of the other bugs that you don't want to your house, either. Would you rather one spider in a bug free house, or no spiders in a house full of bugs?

SPACE PROGRAMM???

Yeah, that makes sense. It doesnt freak me out tooooo much. But my daughter ran screaming like a banshee. Shes actually the one that came across it. Hes not much interested in the butterfly.

Jumping spider... I seem to find lem a lot

I think hes getting interested!

Keep them alive, they actively hunt other insects. nd spiders.

He went at the fly but butterfly has spunk.

trips and space program kek

Hes continuously spinning web around the inside of the glass walls now. Clever girl?

Im down for space program. My daughter loves science. How would i go about that? It can be a two man mission with these guys

Coming from a guy who's been afraid of spiders ever since mom mistook Starship Troopers for a children's cartoon when he was 3, jumping spiders are pretty chill.

Transfer to a setup of two plastic cups taped to each other, attach several balloons, document and release.

Turns out this is a "bold jumping spider" and considering that so many of u seem to be fond of these little guys, i think im going to grant his freedom.

They're cute little fellas.