Does Sup Forums love their queen Lavren Mayberry?

Does Sup Forums love their queen Lavren Mayberry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pm6Vv1W6xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's just another anti-white globalist brainwashed idiot. pretty, but clueless

from that post blaming "straight white men" for trumps election I lost a lot of respect for her. i don't even think she's a documented american immigrant. there's no way she has official residency here.

wrekt

i love lavren
i think about what she looks like naked

Her band is exceptionally bad even for synthpop, which given how that the majority of the genre is already crap is quite the accomplishment

no it's not at all, it's above average, they can be good when they want to and their first shows that.

like most of scotland

if her bf lives in nyc she's been to and from here before, but who knows for sure.

You don't have to be an american to go to and from. It really depends if she's looking for permanent citizenship or not. Her twitter and Instagram says she's living in NYC(the Brooklyn area) but who really knows unless her and the ones close to her.

(You)
This is all assumptions though, I'm not an Immigrant (even though my roots are traced to Irish and Italian ones) and have little knowledge of the laws on that.

Then tell me what feek is you fucking gowl

A very attractive woman, give me another one..
and for those who don't know, a "gowl" is someone who is a moron.

First album is a solid 7.5 with a lot of notable tracks (The Mother We Share, We Sink, Gun, Night Sky, Science / Visions). Second album is a blander rehashing of their debut, I've only listened to it a few times. They need to be more explorative with their third offering if it's even gonna be worth checking out.

ass

You all wouldn't be so obsessed if it wasn't for the makeup. Same goes for Grimes. Average-looking, educated girls with makeup = the qt innocent look that spurs constant Sup Forums threads.

hottie

She looks as good without as much makeup too

Having a boyfriend does not give you a single edge in terms of immigrating to a country. A spouse on the other hand does. Also, being famous does not help either unless you are somehow investing in the country. Everyone is subject to the same immigration laws. If you are a Chinese billionaire then of course it wouldn't be hard to move but being the head of a synthpop band won't get you an H1-B or another working visa. That's why non-American actors and musicians are always having visa issues when trying to live here because they are not entering the job market and being sponsored by an organization/corporation like all the regular immigrants.

Yes.

Her parents are said to be very wealthy.
And isn't it easier to gain American citizenship AS an UK citizen?

she's a whiny pussy little liberal bitch who makes shitty music in her spare time with two cuckolded pussy men who happen to own synthesizers

quality trips

I begrudgingly admit

>Her parents are said to be very wealthy.
Who are her parents? I thought she was just some dopey Scottish girl.

>And isn't it easier to gain American citizenship AS an UK citizen?
No, we're not a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. She could move to Canada quite easily, though. Although, if you're British then English is your mother tongue, which is beneficial, but simply being British gives you no edge over someone from a country like France, Italy, Canada, Australia, or even Japan. Although, of course being a Brit is better than being a Syrian in the eyes of customs offices. All of that and citizenship is so complicated specific to the U.S. and we Americans take it for granted that we can zip by all of it merely for having been born on the soil.

>someone is tapping that and its not you
Too bad so sad I suppose

I suppose it would be a nice lay but keep in mind there is no way that lay would be outside of a serious relationship and she would clearly be a handful so no thanks.

Chvrches make great synthpop music and I'm saying that as a synthpop connoisseur. Get fucked.

>the majority of the genre is already crap
You are crap. You're not in a position to judge a whole genre, clueless dumbass.

Both look very good even without makeup (or with very little makeup).

>posting 'shopped pics
Post the original, stoopid.

this looks worse or better?

>>posting 'shopped pics
Post the original, stoopid.

Better, ofc. She's very pretty IMO.

>intentionally making grimes ugly with the warp tool
Wew. Grimes is pretty. Period.

#nomakeup #nobrightnessfilter #beproudoftherealyou

this is an unrealistic photoshop

Nah, it's worse.

She does that her self. The warp tool makes her look better.

Wow, she looks even worse than last year.

>screenshot from a video interview
>this is an unrealistic photoshop
Watch for yourself in HD (the second part of the video): youtube.com/watch?v=2Pm6Vv1W6xw

>She does that her self. The warp tool makes her look better.
Huh?

Worse? She looks about the same.

horrible, not even a comparison to queen lavren

Come on, look at her skin and face. Grimes is just a bit younger than Lavren (about half a year). I admit, Lavren is probably looking better (she's almost perfect) but Grimes is looking great too. And if we're talking about talent...

queen mother says no

No one likes grimes. Fuck off.

Grimes has a disgusting nose
Lauren has a perfect nose

If you're trying to say grimes is more talented then lauren, you need to get that shit out of here.

Guys, stop picking on Claire, that's sexism. She's beautiful in her own way, allright.

Now back to discussing Lauren's thighs.
Would you prefer to eat her dry pussy for an hour of lick her sweaty thighs four?

She says yes. They're even.

Stop. Everyone knows Grimes is a pure talent.

>no one
Good joke.

wat
No
this is a lavren thread

I don't know shit about the immigration laws.

DIDDLER

Lol the only people here who actually care about what people like Grimes look like with our without makeup are autistic waifufagging trolls like you.

Funny how these trolls can't even argue about her music. The max argument they have is "Grimes is shit because I say so".

More lavrens please

Brandon's right - discussions about musical talent have no place in these Lavren/Chvrches threads. Not because she/they are devoid of talent. It's just abundantly obvious that you sad fucks couldn't care less.

There's a reason why Grimes generals are a staple on /mu. Because her fanbase here consists of a diverse mixture of posters - including some actual music fans like me - rather than being just a bunch of pathetic waifufags (like what's seen in this thread.)

Would you have voted for C. if you knew that it would've made Lauren happier?

only if i was promised kisses

Sad that these Chvrches threads are devoid of any music discussion.

how can anyone hate her??

Lauren Mayberry?

ha! more like BORING LAWMERRY

amarite?

What a qt

here she looks 14 during some whatever the fuck german videointerview
and here almost 50 during professional photosession

wtf?

lalalalalalalalalalalalallalaaalvvvvvvvvvvvvreeeeennnnnnn

post something hot, i need to fap

Hair and makeup have a lot to do with it i guess

armpits

would like to see her get BLACKED

whatever you say, tyrone.

DELETE THIS

Пepeвecти

She's a leftie, yes. But she prefers white betta males way much better.

more gifs/webms like this pls

There's only two albums, there's really not much to talk about.

>almost 50
huh?

the first album was pretty gud t b h
comfy core

& you like the one where she looks 14 am I rite haha el pedorino

I rest my case.

I want to be Lavren's tampon

i already am