Why does living with parents is looked down upon?

Why does living with parents is looked down upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eog-divvSVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're 30. Now go get a job and move out.

Tell every woman you hit on you live with your parents. Record and post results.

I'm 26, have a job.
Not interested in relationship, and help my parents in paying the bills.
How's that bad?

ok

Depends on where you live OP, in Italy you can live with your parents forever.

Because they raised you to be a responsible adult - and now you are fucking their lives up when they wanted to do things but you are still around.

Then I guess you don't live with them but they're living with you. That's a big difference. It's about dependence. There's nothing bad in helping your parents but it's sad if you're a grown man without independence from your parents.

being able to live alone is seen as independent which is something that's respected. if you're not independent then you're not respected

Independence is a highly valued trait in men in most cultures.

>they wanted to do things but you are still around.
Are you talking about my mom using dad as a pony?

the N wobbles when you scroll. how dank.

I'm 28 and live with my parents. I've never been employed beyond a weekend of being contracted to deliver some stuff.

I feel bad about it daily, despite having no expenses and barely ever eating.

because the jew banks want you to cripple yourself with a death loan, translated from latin it means mortgage

lol

Imo independence isn't the real goal in life but something called interdependence which means that you are either responsible for yourself and for others. Same for them.

nigger

because you = pathetic

its true it definitely does
love it

I'm actually a short, skinny, extremely pale white guy.

On my dad's side of the family, his 4 siblings still live with my grandmother. My dad's the only one that moved out. If anything, they love it since they can travel often.

I was forced to live on my own and to stop being a dependent loser
It's an important thing but being took care of is just too comfy, I see people avoiding the transition unless necessary
that's bad

Independence is important
Not everyone should get it abruptly like me, but I think everyone should give a try at it

That depends on how old you are and what country you're from/live in.

I think for MOST people, that pushing to about 25 living with your parents is the limit. If you're going past that then you better have a damn good reason.

Because you have to buy your own house and buy stuff for your house like a good little tool
What, you wanna be a loser that doesn't buy stuff???

i'm answering OP's question the best i can. i don't care for much in life besides working to eat,sleep, and masturbate in peace

Why does broken English is you have?

Moved out within the last week 23 years old got a great job $70,000 programming and shit so yea OP do it when it is best for you. My parents always did shit for me my sister was the fuck up she left and she's got a kid married to a half Mexican jackass

>moving out
>Wasting money on a cold place surrounded by annoying neighbors
instead of
>staying with parents
>mommy miss daddy's young dick
>girls next door
>mommy's friends
>sweet cheese pizzza and delicious jelly beans all have crush on you

post a shirtless photo to prove it

Do you live in St. Charles, Illinois?

sounds like a job for bleach, drink up!

yea